Rebecca Lamb #94 Carrots on Klarna but it won't stretch to a banana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did you get the like count from? I couldn’t believe it was that high so I counted (sad I know!) and there’s only 100 likes x
Dumpor

How funny is she though? Clearly read here and had a hissy fit, resulting in that terrible post. None of it is true; she doesn’t get paid loads to shill face sanders, her house is a complete shell compared to what it would look like if she had money, her cheating boyfriend won’t marry her. She can’t provide basic nutrition, can’t cook, can’t parent, can’t string a coherent sentence together. If anyone is done in about what she’s posted, don’t be. You’re not Rebecca and that’s your superpower ❤ Hope she loses ‘flowers’ with that self serving, ignorant post!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Never seen so much bull tit in my life. Let’s see the receipt of those earring shall we! Did she bollocks buy them in selfridges. More like from billy big balls at skipton market. What must her genuine followers think!
They haven’t got a pot to piss in because if they did by they would have done something with that house.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Pays the mortgage on a crack den that has single glazed windows and a ceiling that’s about to cave in. Marrying a man that resembles a yeti and her kids??! i wont express my opinion on those because its all been said before and she’s most proud of buying Chanel earrings that most of us wore 16 years ago?!

I think I speak for the whole of tattle (& the world) when I say this Rebecca;

RATHER YOU THAN ME.
😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Pays the mortgage on a crack den that has single glazed windows and a ceiling that’s about to cave in. Marrying a man that resembles a yeti and her kids??! i wont express my opinion on those because its all been said before and she’s most proud of buying Chanel earrings that most of us wore 16 years ago?!

I think I speak for the whole of tattle (& the world) when I say this Rebecca;

RATHER YOU THAN ME.
😂😂😂
Couldn’t have put that better myself!!! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Me me me!!

You should be ashamed Beggy!!!

We all pay our mortgage, buy our self’s earnings and pay bills but we’ve also lost people, had a tit year, people not seeing family’s due to covid this year and you’ve not once acknowledged that!!!

Your a nasty girl, mum, wife.....oooppsss silly me you’ll never be a wife!!

Your only where you are today because of daddy Hobson!!

Merry fking Christmas hope you get the shits!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🥺🥺🥺
More likely to wind up bunged up with uncooked potatoes and all the bullshit she spouts.

She 'could cry writing this' because she knows it's all absolute tripe! She's never getting married, lives in a run down freezing cold shack and makes nothing from her face vibrators, she's a total loser at life, love and everything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What the actual duck has she posted on her stories. She’s proud of herself for being able to walk into selfridges and buy earrings 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 beggy seriously stop, I can’t breathe from laughing so much. You absolute twunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How does she not cringe at herself???
Also on a serious note Rebeggar, you are an insensitive witch. Do you know how many people are loosing their jobs and homes because of the pandemic. Do you know how many people have lost loved ones!!!!!! Do you even care? Well done for making your genuine followers feel like crap.
Luckily I’m not in that category but my god I’m not spouting a load of tit and making people feel like they’ve failed in life because they haven’t walked into Selfridges to buy earrings!!!!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh Beggy Bog Trotter I do feel sorry for you those that shout about what they have haven’t got a pot to piss in Get those bitatoes cooking honeypot ready for saturday 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She only takes the kids to her favourite ‘pizza express’ because she can use her clubcard vouchers😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s full of tit. Where’a the proof bog trotter. I want a reel with receipts and all sorts 😂

GO BUY YOUR KIDS SOME CLOTHES AND SHOES THAG FIT YOU DICK !!

Reactions: 23
Lololol

How embarrassing for Steve. His missus is a mlm hun who's saying she's paying for everything. My Husband would lose his mind if I said his career paid for nothing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
As if she went in selfridges & bought those earrings 😂😂 her insta would have been full of it. I really think there is something mentally wrong with her, all she does is try to get back at tattle when supposedly trolls don’t bother her!
Beggy you are a fat lying narcissist & nobody is in anyway lealous of you or your sad little life.
now off you trot & start cooking your roast bitatoes 😜

Reactions: 35
She really is full of utter SHITE, and she’s really coming across now as exactly what she is. A self absorbed, ugly bragging childish bleep. She can’t even hide it anymore.I’m sorry but anyone with an ounce of self respect would not be on Instagram bragging like a teenager.
She can brag all she likes but we can all clearly see it’s all one big front. All I can say is I would bleeping hate to be her, her life is one big fake show for the gram. What a miserable way to live.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Guys, I really hope we are treated to a picture of her Christmas Dinner, roast bitatoes an all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I mean, none of the items are real but why would the Chanel earrings be what your suhh suhhh proud of? When there's 3 other bigger "designer" purchases you've allegedly made - the bullenseeyargerrs 😅, the cream Louis Vuitton bag that's never existed 🤦🏻‍♀️ and the Burberry road man pouch 😩.....supposing they were real for a second, the earrings would cost the least!
I come with receipts unlike big begs.

Suhhhhh

Out of the £700 trainers,
The Burberry road man pouch, (can't actually see hers on the Burberry website but all the Burberry WOCs seem to be £650)
And the £2500 LV bag (as we know hers doesn't actually exist but I found one most similar to the style her dhgate special looks to be trying to impersonate)

It's the £325 earrings she's the most proud of.....

Alright hun 😅🤦🏻‍♀️ earning suh suhh suhhh much money there

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The minute she starts a COMPLETE renovation on that house (not decorating or getting Steve to botch the bathroom taking him 6 months to do) is when I will believe they are actually comfortable and have money. For now I’ll enjoy the tit show that is her life, trying to prove she’s ‘rich’ by purchasing fake designer gear, driving round in a 7 year old car and painting the house magnolia 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Doesn't make sense to me - if IF she is that rich why hasn't she had central heating installed ?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The minute she starts a COMPLETE renovation on that house (not decorating or getting Steve to botch the bathroom taking him 6 months to do) is when I will believe they are actually comfortable and have money. For now I’ll enjoy the tit show that is her life, trying to prove she’s ‘rich’ by purchasing fake designer gear, driving round in a 7 year old car and painting the house magnolia 😂😂
Exactly! If they had money they wouldn’t have to do crappy little jobs every 6 months, they would just get it all done in one go so that they would have a lovely house to live in & wouldn’t have to live through the building works constantly.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.