Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
(Alanis Morrissette, Ironic)

A mum of two ✌, almost 28,
A Social Media Influencer who hoped she was late,
Wants a babeh gurrll, but Beaver says “no way”,
Got system ovaries, in hospital all day.
And isn’t it ironic, don’t you think?

It's the lumi flogging, every day,
It's saying she's a size ten, when there's just no way.
It's the daily sex, but the word she can't say,
And we’ve all got her figured.

Mr. Play the Field, loved the ride,
He met a headcase, kissed his freedom goodbye,
All the cars in the world, won't make his life right,
And as he looks around him now, he thinks
"Well, isn't this shite?"
And isn't it ironic, don't you think?

It’s a covid delayed wedding day,
It’s a load of media hype, anyway,
It’s the tattle advice that she just doesn’t take,
And we’ve all got her figured.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Pugster

I, from beyond the grave, would like to invite all tattlers to my funeral, for that reel has well and truly killed me off 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

FUCK ME LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Grayson

VIP Member
I'm in more stomach pain now from laughing at Rebecca telling the GP she's a social media influencer than she's ever been in 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I’m i in the minority here when I say that her Dad is NOT in anyway attractive at all….
sorry ladies but he just looks like an old, middle aged guy.
Im not seeing it…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Thread suggestion : Rebecca Lamb #73 Fat knees a flashing, A&E dashing.. is she up the duff? Or just dog rough?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Grayson

VIP Member
It can't be her poor diet = She only eats healtheh and in moderashun.

It can't be being overweight = she's a size 10 hun and is super in fitness.

It can't be because she's pregnant = she uses a super good reliable app which tracks when her and beaver can do "the deed" (giggle giggle because she's 16)

It's can't be because there is a problem with her body = she's Rebecca lamb and that's her superpower.

The only logical answer to today's conundrum of what's up.with beggy is that she's a cunt 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Instagrime

So, I’m on holiday at the moment with my family and we stopped off at Whitby yesterday. I saw Woody on a ride outside an arcade with Steve and someone else (didn’t see Rebecca anywhere or Alfie) and thought Jesus Christ. I just recognised her youngest child. Isn’t that terrifying?! I don’t know if it’s just because I don’t really post my children on social media but I know so much about that little boy, I wonder how easy it would be for someone to convince him to go off with them? Just shocked me when I saw one of these influencers in the real world and it was her child that I instantly recognised

Reactions: 46

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
Thats handy because Woody and Alfie will be able to find hundreds of pics on the net of u, your vag and your nips 🥰
5371112D-683F-498E-8A44-3584555047B8.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

unknown95

Why does she feel the need to take a picture of herself crying all the time???? Just get on with life 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Poosh

VIP Member
Crazy house 😂😂 hun your kids have zero personality and interests and are plonked in front of the tv like zombies for hours on end 😩🤡

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
Why does she assume everyone doesn't like themselves? There's things I don't like about myself and maybe always will be but on the whole I think I'm alright 😅 I don't know many people who absolutely loathe themselves who would suddenly change their mind cos a big marshmallow shaped woman child on the internet told them to 🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

Linnyloo

VIP Member
She's been promising a house tour for ages now. But what's she gonna show? Here is the stairs still uncarpeted, here is my boss babe office without a stick of furniture except a ladder desk and a unit with holes in for her cheap bags. Here is the bathroom but I can't show you it cos we did it illegally, heres out bedroom with the uneven floors and diseased carpet. Next on to the spare room with the cemented in fireplace, the kitchen with its collapsed ceiling and urinal floor tiles and the sitting room with its haunted ceiling and single sofa like the bloody Simpsons for the whole family to sit on. FFS - house tour my arse.

• Haha
  • Heart

JaneEyre12

Chatty Member
Miraculous recovery this morning. Hawking the face sander and booking a holiday 😡 People who waste NHS time and resources are arseholes!

• Angry
  • Heart