Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like a solid size 16 in the latest tit show,sorry reel ( lol)
Absolutely nothing with whatever clothes size anyone is just don’t bleeping lie to thousands of people on social media about it and make yourself look an absolute joke !

Reactions: 23
I asked my partner if she looks like she's a size 8-10. He just said "no she's fat" and then said she's at least a size 16 (he's not fatphobic at all in a size 16 and he actually prefers fuller bodies but he obviously knows she is not a size 8 or 10 lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This woman keeps popping up on my ‘gram feed. She loves herself doesn’t she?

Self love and positivity is one thing, but to take constant selfies to illustrate irrelevant reasons underneath is simple narcissism. That’s all I have to contribute. Sorry. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She dresses like she's still a size 10 18 year old and it just doesn't suit her anymore. We all have to move on in life with our style/choices. I don't know why she can't see this and just continues to humiliate herself
I know she is absolutely "Mutton dressed as Lamb" No pun intended!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Omg I actually feel sorry for her... she just doesn’t have a clue 🙈😅
She doesn’t know who she is as a person, clearly has no personal style, has basic cooking skills, isn’t the most hands on mum, has been sucked into a mlm, has a gormless fiancé and appears to have no real friends. It’s actually quite sad 😔 she seems lost since leaving channel mum and doesn’t really know what she’s doing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Omg I actually feel sorry for her... she just doesn’t have a clue 🙈😅
She doesn’t know who she is as a person, clearly has no personal style, has basic cooking skills, isn’t the most hands on mum, has been sucked into a mlm, has a gormless fiancé and appears to have no real friends. It’s actually quite sad 😔 she seems lost since leaving channel mum and doesn’t really know what she’s doing.
Does anyone know why she isn't with Channel mum anymore?
Also is it easy for people to leave mlm or is it made hard? .
If she changed her life around it isn't to late.
Be more hands on with the boys
Own your size
Maybe admit the cars are not hers and she was silly and got into abit of debt trying to keep up with the others - Show us how you can get yourself out of it.
Learn to cook show us along the way
Do gardening
Do fun activities with the boys ect

Reactions: 10
Does anyone know why she isn't with Channel mum anymore?
Also is it easy for people to leave mlm or is it made hard? .
If she changed her life around it isn't to late.
Be more hands on with the boys
Own your size
Maybe admit the cars are not hers and she was silly and got into abit of debt trying to keep up with the others - Show us how you can get yourself out of it.
Learn to cook show us along the way
Do gardening
Do fun activities with the boys ect
There was a lot that lead up to her being dumped by channel mum, but the last straw seemed to be the ad she did for Matalan that was pulled amid a backlash against her.

she could walk away from doing the Nu Skin/Lumi Spa stuff if she wanted. If she has stock she would probably need to sell that I’d imagine but I doubt she’s contractually tied to them.

she doesn’t want to change her life around; that’s the point. In her twisted little mind, this tit show is what she considers to be “work” and she feeds off the attention she gets online - good & bad. She is completely out of her depth in every single aspect of her life, she’s just a daft little girl play acting at being an adult. She hasn’t got a clue and she knows if she needed or wanted to go and get a real job or rejoin the real world she would flounder because she just has no idea how to conduct herself. being an “influencer” or “working” for a bogus MLM company is an easy way of hiding from the reality of real life.

Reactions: 14
I think she’s building up to focussing on anxiety/mental health now. First the fake crying the other morning, to try and be relatable, cos we all think her life is so perfect 🙄 now the story about the chest pains etc.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I don't get why she doesn't look nice when doing these reels. Why hasn't she done her hair? Why doesn't she go outside and do it in front of them dales views instead of her grotty home?

Reactions: 19
I don't get why she doesn't look nice when doing these reels. Why hasn't she done her hair? Why doesn't she go outside and do it in front of them dales views instead of her grotty home?
Because she hasn’t got the brain capacity nor the imagination or motivation to bother her arse. She’s just lazy and devoid of any get up and go to bother to put the effort in to do it properly. She could take her time - do her hair & make up, take time to film the videos in nice locations or at least in the house with nice lighting/dress the room etc. Take time to properly edit it etc

I think she’s building up to focussing on anxiety/mental health now. First the fake crying the other morning, to try and be relatable, cos we all think her life is so perfect 🙄 now the story about the chest pains etc.
Yes totally, I’ve never known a grown woman with no real problems who claim to be suh happeh, cry so much at the most trivial things! She’s definitely a manipulator, if she’s not having a good day she needs her followers to feel sorry for her and flood her with messages and then Lo and behold she’s all smiles again in a couple of hours. She definitely seems like a hypochondriac too, she’s moaned before about a headache and said she was crying about it, I mean come on ffs get a grip! She would never be able to cope with a real crisis. It’s probably heartburn and indigestion from all the shite she eats 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It sounds like this mystery pain she got last night is indigestion or acid reflux. Probably from all the tit she eats and drinks. Take a Rennie love then stop feeling sorry for yourself and get out of bed!!

Yes totally, I’ve never known a grown woman with no real problems who claim to be suh happeh, cry so much at the most trivial things! She’s definitely a manipulator, if she’s not having a good day she needs her followers to feel sorry for her and flood her with messages and then Lo and behold she’s all smiles again in a couple of hours. She definitely seems like a hypochondriac too, she’s moaned before about a headache and said she was crying about it, I mean come on ffs get a grip! She would never be able to cope with a real crisis. It’s probably heartburn and indigestion from all the shite she eats 🥴
I believe she has a lot of problems, I've always felt that she does have mental health issues, possibly manic depression, hence the irratic behaviour and mood swings. Possibly even a personality disorder, which could go some way to explaining her behaviour, clear narcissistic traits an inflated ego always thinks people are jealous of her and she certainly likes attention from telling everyone she's upset, or not well, but when one of the children are ill, she manages to even make that about her and very little focus is on the sick child, in fact we've seen her drag Woody around the shops when he's ill. Because of her behaviour she is a unlikeable person, but as a nurse I can see her happy perfect life she wants everyone to believe, is nothing more than a front for a very unhappy, unfulfilled and ill woman.My money's on there's trouble at home with Steve and that is what manifests into her 'illnesses' or being 'ill:is the only way to get any attention

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.