Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m i in the minority here when I say that her Dad is NOT in anyway attractive at all….
sorry ladies but he just looks like an old, middle aged guy.
Im not seeing it…..
🤣 The latest story she posted I have to agree, but there was one where he was looking good.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m i in the minority here when I say that her Dad is NOT in anyway attractive at all….
Im not seeing it…..
totally agree! 🤢 Each to their own I guess but he makes my downstairs regions snap shut 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So Rebecca is definitely a 10... she goes on and on about how she is a 10. But got that set from primark in a large and it fitted her perfectly. I got some bits from primark yesterday and I picked up a small and just noticed it says it is a 10-12.... so medium would be 14-16? If im correct then large would be 18-20? I'm not saying anything is wrong with that size but why lie and say you are a 10?
Edit- I could be wrong with the sizes tho medium could be 12-14 and large could be 14-16 im just going buy how sizes normally go up

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So Rebecca is definitely a 10... she goes on and on about how she is a 10. But got that set from primark in a large and it fitted her perfectly. I got some bits from primark yesterday and I picked up a small and just noticed it says it is a 10-12.... so medium would be 14-16? If im correct then large would be 18-20? I'm not saying anything is wrong with that size but why lie and say you are a 10?
Edit- I could be wrong with the sizes tho medium could be 12-14 and large could be 14-16 im just going buy how sizes normally go up
I think it depends what the clothing is, in the leggings a small is 10-12 and a medium is 12-14 and so on. I think the sizing at primark is all over the place 🤣

Reactions: 3
What the duck is woody wearing in her stories. bleeping hell take some pride in your children woman!

Reactions: 11
Let’s face it, Rebecca couldn’t give a shiny shite about kids sports day. All she cares about is getting on a plane to tenners to get her big arse out. She just reposts other people’s stories without knowing the full story. Of course seeing large crowds of football fans is a kick in the teeth to the rest of us, but it’s their choice to ignore regulations like social distancing. That’s on them, if they want to take that risk good luck to them. Rebecca just needs to sit the duck down and stick to applying makeup. Anything else is too much for her tiny brain to comprehend
If Covids all a hoax and she doesn’t want to talk about it, & everyone is entitled to their own opinion, why is she even commenting anymore. She’s brain dead. Pretty sure she wasn’t social distancing when the Lumi huns got together to combine their cuntiness in the dales recently. She doesn’t agree with the restrictions so if anything she wouldn’t be mad with those football fans for exercising free will and doing what they wanted? Make it ALL make sense Beggy, because nothing adds up in your life/brain

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If Covids all a hoax and she doesn’t want to talk about it, & everyone is entitled to their own opinion, why is she even commenting anymore. She’s brain dead. Pretty sure she wasn’t social distancing when the Lumi huns got together to combine their cuntiness in the dales recently. She doesn’t agree with the restrictions so if anything she wouldn’t be mad with those football fans for exercising free will and doing what they wanted? Make it ALL make sense Beggy, because nothing adds up in your life/brain
She talks about it for the engagement. She knows nothing about it but knows it will get likes, comments & DM’s (that she will only acknowledge if they agree with her & tell her how amazing she is).

Nothing she does makes sense. She is thick as tit & just repeats what others are saying.

What the duck is woody wearing in her stories. bleeping hell take some pride in your children woman!
She probably had him ready for bed straight after the movie, but read our comments on here about the time so thought she’d try & make a point 😂 I think it’s great that we’re giving her tips on content & things to do with the boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why don’t her trampoline have net sides??? Accident waiting to happen

Reactions: 16
Im not seeing it…..
I thought he looked OK in the pics she shared of him, but then the picture of them today. God no. Feels like she photoshopped him too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought he looked OK in the pics she shared of him, but then the picture of them today. God no. Feels like she photoshopped him too 😂
Same! 🤣🤣 The photos she posted in her stories this morning must have been really old photos 😂

Surely those shoes don't fit him? He looks like he's put on Alfie's by mistake.
They always get clothes too big for him, probably so they last longer so they don’t have to replace them as quickly as you usually do with kids. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were Alfie’s at some point. Nothing wrong with hand me downs, but they should at least fit the poor child. Poor Woody 😢

Good eyebrow genes? Sorry, am I missing something? Who the f*$& thinks her eyebrows look good?? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Rebecca's eyebrows annoy me as they're totally different shapes and sizes and have no arch whatsoever 🤮🤮🤮🤮 she absolutely does not have good eyebrow genes as far as I'm concerned... 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her dad has the same expression in every photo with her 😂 kinda pissed off but trying and failing to fake a smile

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is how you know they hardly see family as she milks the photos when they do...

can you remember the last photo she posted of the kids with cousins grandparents etc...

Reactions: 16
So, I’m on holiday at the moment with my family and we stopped off at Whitby yesterday. I saw Woody on a ride outside an arcade with Steve and someone else (didn’t see Rebecca anywhere or Alfie) and thought Jesus Christ. I just recognised her youngest child. Isn’t that terrifying?! I don’t know if it’s just because I don’t really post my children on social media but I know so much about that little boy, I wonder how easy it would be for someone to convince him to go off with them? Just shocked me when I saw one of these influencers in the real world and it was her child that I instantly recognised

Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.