Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on now, this has to be a tattler!! Who in their right mind enjoys her ‘cooking’ videos?? She doesn’t bloody cook. She buys pre-prepared food, chucks it all in a slow cooker with a jar of sauce & leaves it to disintegrate to mush for 8 hours.
duck me never mind the question, she looks like an oompa lumpa

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well.... that told us 😂😂
Apparently she's been living her best life for the past few years, or so she keeps telling us, until she admitted she had been miserable until she left Channel mum. Rebecca, keep telling yourself you're happy, because you nerd to convince yourself, because none of us are stupid enough to believe you. None of us are jealous of your life because you have nothing. Anything you do have is as a result of Steve's dad's money or part owned by finance companies. When you do an honest day's work, pay your way in society, but most of all actually behave like a mother, then open your mouth, until then wind your neck in and just accept, your with Steve because you trapped him and everything you have is because of other people and not because you have worked for it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Now he's getting more into his body building, he has started posting selfies, she really needs to watch him, wknt6be long before he starts looking for another Beggy yoyo knickers
I think that’s why she is ‘getting back into fitness’ so she can keep an eye on him

Reactions: 15
It’s so painfully obvious that 90% of these questions she’s sent to herself. You can tell by the repeat emojis too. You’re telling me nearly all of her followers add emojis to their questions?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“Remember how it started “
How’s that begga you and Steve met he had a partner and you had about others guys baby batter inside you still!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Stupid through and through, what a bloody embarrassment she is to her family. Her boys are gona be a laughing stock before long. Bet her sister n brother cringe when they see her posts. Love to be a fly on the wall in her/Steves dads house! They must be appalled at what she comes out with 🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 11
What the hell was that abomination she called lunch. Jesus christ id be embarrassed to eat it let alone post it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Living your best life?
Together for 10 years and he won't marry you.
House in the country but it's a shack held together with cheap paint and warped beams.
No worthwhile job between ye.
"Sexy" cars that are on finance and you can't drive.
Love health and fitness but you are clearly unhealthy and overweight.
2 boys but no girl.
If that is living your best life, it's all yours hun.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Such a tit SHOW
Not a Youtuber or an Instagrammer
Just DELOOOOODED in the...DUNGEON
The Fuking Gift that keeps on Giving🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She does not look good in this video! I mean, kudos to anybody working out, my PT really put me through my paces this week but I would not be sharing a video like that on my Instagram 🤣

Also, I watched the video & she’s breathing all wrong. My PT was teaching me how to breathe through the exercises, I know it sounds silly but it really does make a difference, and watching her in that video she isn’t breathing like I was told to. You could even see her holding her breath at times which is a big no no.
Yeah, pretty sure you should be exhaling on the effort so on the way up, her breathing is all over the place.

Reactions: 5
She's been promising a house tour for ages now. But what's she gonna show? Here is the stairs still uncarpeted, here is my boss babe office without a stick of furniture except a ladder desk and a unit with holes in for her cheap bags. Here is the bathroom but I can't show you it cos we did it illegally, heres out bedroom with the uneven floors and diseased carpet. Next on to the spare room with the cemented in fireplace, the kitchen with its collapsed ceiling and urinal floor tiles and the sitting room with its haunted ceiling and single sofa like the bloody Simpsons for the whole family to sit on. FFS - house tour my arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Best decision WE ever made she says. Aye dead on beggy,we all know you decided to trap steve by pulling a fly one and getting knocked up by him without his knowledge. Seriously just get in a bleeping bin you’re a bullshitting twit

She's been promising a house tour for ages now. But what's she gonna show? Here is the stairs still uncarpeted, here is my boss babe office without a stick of furniture except a ladder desk and a unit with holes in for her cheap bags. Here is the bathroom but I can't show you it cos we did it illegally, heres out bedroom with the uneven floors and diseased carpet. Next on to the spare room with the cemented in fireplace, the kitchen with its collapsed ceiling and urinal floor tiles and the sitting room with its haunted ceiling and single sofa like the bloody Simpsons for the whole family to sit on. FFS - house tour my arse.
Here's my bedroom that wouldn't look out of place in an untouched 1940s bungalow, bed like a chicken coup with the one random cushion in the middle, on the bedding I never change (I have sex every day) oh and don't forget my little bit of net curtain nailed to the wall.... cause it's super cute

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.