Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That story post she uploaded of her dad, she definitely takes after her mother doesn’t she. Steve take a look at big bad bev, that’s your future! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That story post she uploaded of her dad, she definitely takes after her mother doesn’t she. Steve take a look at big bad bev, that’s your future! 😂😂
Is it my hangover or is her dad fit 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
It’s his present. Rebecca is rough like her Mum now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Doubt he even works there was it not his Dads business was that was sold ? Spends a lot of time at home so can’t have a full time job. Beggy when you read this get old fugly beaver to update his Linkedin there’s a love Just a thought bet he puts this company down as Employer when he’s taking out his car finance so it looks like he is working
Some people on here claim to know/know of these two eejits, surely someone must know where beaver works especially if it was in a car sales place.

Has anyone else watched On Becoming A God In Central Florida on Netflix?

It's so good and a real eye-opener on the dangers of MLM scams and the dangerous consequences on vulnerable people.

It would do Beggy good to watch it but she probably wouldn't care.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Interesting she's called Steve the best daddy in the world but not her own 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think her lack of self respect and self esteem along with her attitude towards men, probably stems from the relationship with her dad. Maybe a bit of jealousy that he left her to marry someone else have kids with them and they are still together

Reactions: 14
She's seriously soh soh ugleh isn't she?! How can you be so far up your own arse with a face like that? She needs to stop with the fillers her lips look absolutely awful. Why are her eyes so baggy? I don't know where all that extra skin around her eyes came from!

• Haha
I think her lack of self respect and self esteem along with her attitude towards men, probably stems from the relationship with her dad. Maybe a bit of jealousy that he left her to marry someone else have kids with them and they are still together
Oh yeah that's what I mean, I reckon her dad was just so glad to be away from BBB but it's caused Rebecca to constantly seek out attention from men following that experience.... Hence why she goes out without underwear in obviously see through clothes and insists on wearing thong bikinis as a mother of 2 on holiday at a bargain family resort with no clear reason why! Very telling she ended up with a much older man as well rather than someone her own age 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She's seriously soh soh ugleh isn't she?! How can you be so far up your own arse with a face like that? She needs to stop with the fillers her lips look absolutely awful. Why are her eyes so baggy? I don't know where all that extra skin around her eyes came from!
I worked with somebody who had the same saggy skin under his eyes. He was 50, overweight & spent most evenings drinking in the local pub 😂

• Haha
Is it just me or does she look psychotic here🥴
And I’m actually in shock at how different her face is in a real unedited unfiltered pic! It’s so round! It just shows how much she manipulates her pictures!
85418720-1D08-461C-8D5B-A2774B271998.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Family movie night it’s five past bleeping four woman

Ps yes her dads not bad on the eye 😙

• Haha
  • Wow

Came here to say the same! I saw that story & double checked the time, I thought I’d lost track of the day 🤣 bloody hell, she really can’t do anything right can she. Movie NIGHT Beggy, the clue is in the name. NIGHT!! It’s pathetic. Most kids are still outside playing at this time of day & there’s those poor boys yet again being kept indoors, in the dungeon, where they will watch a movie & then probably be shoved up to bed so their parents can have treats galore without them 😢

Reactions: 17
I’m i in the minority here when I say that her Dad is NOT in anyway attractive at all….
sorry ladies but he just looks like an old, middle aged guy.
Im not seeing it…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Came here to say the same! I saw that story & double checked the time, I thought I’d lost track of the day 🤣 bloody hell, she really can’t do anything right can she. Movie NIGHT Beggy, the clue is in the name. NIGHT!! It’s pathetic. Most kids are still outside playing at this time of day & there’s those poor boys yet again being kept indoors, in the dungeon, where they will watch a movie & then probably be shoved up to bed so their parents can have treats galore without them 😢

Yep, when your bedtime is 6.30pm you have to start movie night early!! Haha

• Haha

Well she's got to have her bath at 4.30, got to get cracking so she can be stuffing her face on the sofa child free for 7.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.