Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she told the GP her followers suggested it could be “system ovaries” ….Does she mean Cystic? Genuine question

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think it’s safe to say her pain is probably nothing to most people if she says her “arm kills” after having bloods taken, honestly she’s worse than a child, I have to have blood samples regularly and it’s nothing more than a mild inconvenience not even a pain! I agree with all the other posts about what a drama Queen she is. Never shows this level of sympathy to her boys when they’re ill does she!

Reactions: 21
It’ll be her Gallbladder. She’s fat and forty so she fits the criteria 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it’s safe to say her pain is probably nothing to most people if she says her “arm kills” after having bloods taken, honestly she’s worse than a child, I have to have blood samples regularly and it’s nothing more than a mild inconvenience not even a pain! I agree with all the other posts about what a drama Queen she is. Never shows this level of sympathy to her boys when they’re ill does she!
I reckon the doctors have told her she needs a big tit and sent her home with laxatives 😂 she’d be too embarrassed to say that on her stories so she’ll make up something dramatic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I reckon the doctors have told her she needs a big tit and sent her home with laxatives 😂 she’d be too embarrassed to say that on her stories so she’ll make up something dramatic 🤣
She’s turn that into a dramatic story like *sniff* the doctor said ah had a bowel blockage *sniff* and they were going to send me into emergency surgery *sniff* but then ah went for a big poo *sniff* and they said that had fixed it *sniff* but ah nearly needed life saving surgery *sniff*

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It can't be her poor diet = She only eats healtheh and in moderashun.

It can't be being overweight = she's a size 10 hun and is super in fitness.

It can't be because she's pregnant = she uses a super good reliable app which tracks when her and beaver can do "the deed" (giggle giggle because she's 16)

It's can't be because there is a problem with her body = she's Rebecca lamb and that's her superpower.

The only logical answer to today's conundrum of what's up.with beggy is that she's a bleep 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
What ever it is it you can guarantee it will be bad....

The doctor said I had the worst ever case of indigestion he'd ever seen

The doctor said I have the worst ever case of constipation he'd ever seen

The doctor said I'd actually ripped some muscles in two at the gym and he'd usually stitch them back together but he thought there was a chance that doing nothing might heal them so he's sent me home for 14 days bed rest

You get the gist 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I am recovering from having my gall bladder out (3 weeks post op). I agree worse than labour so I feel for her if it is that because it is the most awful pain. However, I never experienced chest pain with it?
Also, I am under 45, consider myself quite healthy. I am not overweight, am active, workout and eat well 75% of the time so I think there are factors other than bad diet, but yes deffo a common one.
My flare ups weren't something I could time or measure, they were so sporadic in how often they happened. For example, they weren't monthly; sometimes several times a month and sometimes months in-between flares. However they were always at night. It only finally got diagnosed when it got infected.
I had really bad back pain with mine which wasn't typical symptom but beggy says she has it so could be. I also had what felt like chest pain,really uncomfortable feeling after eating a big meal, which is a trigger but I didn't know what was wrong with me at the time. We all know beggy loves her food 😂

Yeah. Her brain could be spilling out of her eyeballs and Steve would still prioritise his stupid car obsession over her!!!
Her brain?? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually don't think she is pregnant. You'd think though, if Steve didn't want more kids he'd use protection rather than that app that tells you if you're fertile from your body temperature 🤔 maybe I'm just dubious but I wouldn't rely on it if I was dead set against any more sprogs

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Perhaps she's been so quiet at the hospital because she's vlogging the whole thing 📽🤣🤣

Swipe up foh ma new youtube video, it's live! "A day in the life.... At A&E"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s probably tying to think what tit she can make up as there’s nothing wrong with her apart from being clogged up, but she’s too thick to make something sound plausible, or they’ve gone out for tea to the pizza place they go

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.