Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That's exactly how we know how selfish they are. Steve has an Audi, she has lips, nails, brows, hair, PT, hauls.

The kids get £1.50 Primark tees.

Why aren't they in Joules or Mini Boden or something, seeing as she's trying to go for this 'living in the countryside with money' thing?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Grayson

VIP Member
So let me get this right. She had woody in nursery yesterday, Alfie in school, yet she waited until.they were home to Bath?
Fuck, I didn't realise how hard it must be to pull yourself together after a child refuses to brush their teeth.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's got 2 of the most placid little boys I've ever seen in my life. Imagine if she had a kid with a personality and some spark 🥴 get over yourself Dingle and sort it out you lazy fat arsed tramp

• Heart

Imhere123

VIP Member
She was out of the house for less time than somebody with a normal full time job is & she’s banging on about it like she’s been away for weeks 🤣

And ‘lazy morning’ today, that’s your morning every day Beggy! You so sweet fa while Steve sorts the boys out.

Oh ladies, I’m getting a terrible abdominal pain today, every time I sit up. Shall I go on social media & ask everyone what it is? Or shall I message Beggy to ask her if she can ask all her followers, you know, because she’s an influencer so is really super important and stuff?

Or shall I just act like a grown up, take a few tablets, take it easy today & see how I am in the next day or two?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I've got the same fire place in my bedroom. It looks lovely. It's got a special chimney pad up the hole to stop any drafts and I keep a small vase of white flowers in it.... I've never thought let's just chuck some cement in it 😂😂
Aww why not?? You could then paint it grey or beige and call it a renovation 😄This is trouble with her, she takes something pretty and turns it into a piece of shit. She never fails! She could do with a chimney pad up her chuff to stop her acting a tramp

• Haha
  • Heart

Kattykat10

VIP Member
Omg the doctor asked her what she thought might be wrong with her and she replied that she’s a social media influencer and asked her followers. Im embarrassed for her. Bet that doctor has had a laugh today about that 😂😂

• Haha

majestic26

VIP Member
Been back and watched it 3 times and I am deceased. My personal favourite bit is the spin she does between the black dress and the thrush suit. She looks fucking LOST, I can't handle it. The awkward shimmy when the sunglasses appear as well. The spanx/blazer combo is just the worst attempt at an outfit I've ever seen. It's all so bad, it's brilliant.

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She’s going to A&E?!

for the love of Jesus.

DRINK A GLASS OF WATER, TAKE A FEW LAXATIVES AND HAVE A BIG OLD POO.

she’s probably just bunged up and needing a dump. thars what happens when you eat spam tattie cheese and eat mug cakes every day.

• Haha

Unknown3

VIP Member
The fact she stood in a tiny corner of her landing filming herself doing this shite and calls it her job has me in stitches

• Haha
  • Heart

Merclady

Chatty Member
Little update …… it’s called hypochondria.
If you can sit up and film yourself drinking a cup of tea then there’s probably not much wrong with you!

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
You’ll be blocked. It’s inevitable.
Yeah. Any comments that aren’t licking her hoop or telling her how much of a Hun inspiration she is will result in you getting blocked and her going on a “you do you Hun” rant where she tells us all that she DUNT GIVE 2 ✌🏼SHITS.

the woman is an imbecile. Trying to have any kind of adult, sensible, mature discussion with her is like trying to get sense out of a mushroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

sharon1975

I don’t post often on this thread because it moves too fast for me to keep up 😂 but I am dying of embarrassment for her. She told the dr she’s an influencer 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Poosh

VIP Member
If ever there was proof the magic mirror is slimming her, first pic taken while looking in mirror and second is directly through the camera. That’s why she’s always fucking about in front of it.
752475BA-27BD-4BA4-AD57-7686CC67A808.jpeg
A9166F0F-A031-4692-BEA4-0A6A7306C601.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

Barbs89

Chatty Member
Honestly one of my favourite things is when I come on here after a long day (being a boss babe) and there’s loads of pages to read when I’m sat on the landing waiting for kids to go to sleep 🙌🏻 Rebecca wear some colour, get some harems, buy a midi dress. Excellent

• Haha
  • Heart