Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's got a spending addiction, using new things the same way she does with food to try and make herself feel better 🥴

She's bleeping daft anyways, as if anyone buys glasses from the opticians 🤷🏻‍♀️ if I do it's a cheap £20 pair to get my prescription then I go to tk Maxx website, order a pair of Fendi frames for £40 and send off to an online opticians to have my prescription put in for £20 and they become my main pair...

Thought Rebecca "works so smartly" yet here she is dropping £150 on one pair of glasses when she could probably get 3 high end designer pairs for that price using alternative methods 🥴🥴🙄🙄🙄
Hope she has bought 2 pairs. You know, buy once buy twice!! 🤭🤭🤭

She’s really does have a high opinion of herself doesn’t she, thank you for all your messages, I hope me being real makes you feel like it’s normal to have a bad day, just who the duck do you honestly think you are? In addition, you’ve had all day to have a pamper you twit, you’ve done duck all with your day and choose now when the kids are home to have a bath and leave Steve to it. bleeping disgrace, honestly.
How are you letting a child who cba to brush his teeth impact your day 8 hours later still, grow up and join the real world, if that’s your only issues in life you need to be bleeping thankful.
Poor kid has probably never used a toothbrush before and he wouldn't perform for her to film him so she can prove us tattlers wrong! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Again, I feel for those poor kids! She’s slagged them off online for the world to see and rather than be a parent and get them in-line she hid away and cried. Then, after not seeing them all day she fucks off for a bath and pamper at 4??? You had all day, you self serving cow - spend time with your kids when they get in from school. What were those poor boys doing while she was in the bath - parenting themselves with a DVD or worse still playing on that dangerous trampoline - unsupervised! 😡 she should never have had kids because they’re nothing more than a meal ticket and an accessory to her!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She did film them with a toothbrush a few times.... also the grey rag they both had to use to wipe over their faces 🤮🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Haha yeah an old Range Rover on tick and she doesn’t even drive it!!!!! Hahaha!!!!

she really is a stupid bint isn’t she
I’d never pay hundreds every month for a car I couldn’t drive! I would resent that monthly payment going out of my account every month so much. Just shows how pathetic she is though, paying for something she can’t even use just to make herself look rich to a bunch of followers that don’t really care about her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This may be a long one. Unlike beggy I’ve been working 8.30-5.30 and just sitting down now whilst hubby baths little one as I’m 30 weeks pregnant so this is first opportunity to catch up on today’s tit show. Crying over not brushing teeth, really? If that’s all I had to get my little one to do in a morning then I’d be grateful.
first: why if she’s soooo upset from trying to get the kids ready was she posting a 10 story upload to her kindskin page not one hour before (so can’t have been a long row with the children) I’ve added photos below
Second: treat yourself!!! To glasses and lunch. All you do is bloody treat yourself. Selfish cow!!
third: who has time for a bath at 4pm???
fourth: how did she have time to cry and filmkindskin this morning.I barely manage to pee some mornings and I only have 1 child to sort!
fifth: who gets to forget or have time off from motherhood. I’m usually at work when the little ones at nursery and I’m still checking the nursery app making sure he’s okay, shopping for him online in my lunch and sorting activities for the weekend can’t remember last time I went for lunch, to an appointment and had a bath in the same day!
Sixth: she is an absolute arrogant selfish prick!
Sorry for the rant. Think I’m done for now 😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
*on finance* don’t you mean????
I was hoping that she’d part ex’d this for the latest car because I can’t cope with the secondhand embarrassment for her - we should all be pleased for other people to have nice things, but omg she acts like no one else in the world has got a Range Rover - it’s so cringe it hurts

She’s an absolute joke at this point. She’s a bleeping bellend. Anyone messaging her sucking up to her is just as pathetic as she is. She gives me the bleeping rage 😡
Honestly torn as to who is a worse person at this point - Beggy Lamb or Katie Hayes
Both would eat themselves if they could and think their tit don’t stink

Again, I feel for those poor kids! She’s slagged them off online for the world to see and rather than be a parent and get them in-line she hid away and cried. Then, after not seeing them all day she fucks off for a bath and pamper at 4??? You had all day, you self serving cow - spend time with your kids when they get in from school. What were those poor boys doing while she was in the bath - parenting themselves with a DVD or worse still playing on that dangerous trampoline - unsupervised! 😡 she should never have had kids because they’re nothing more than a meal ticket and an accessory to her!
She’s done this a few times though, talked tit about the kids, but most of the time they were just being kids and not something you’d dedicate a bleeping bitching and crying session too. She doesn’t seem maternal AT ALL. Even when she’s got to do it for the ‘gram & acting mum goals she half arses it. She’s the worst

Last edited:
She’s really does have a high opinion of herself doesn’t she, thank you for all your messages, I hope me being real makes you feel like it’s normal to have a bad day, just who the duck do you honestly think you are? In addition, you’ve had all day to have a pamper you twit, you’ve done duck all with your day and choose now when the kids are home to have a bath and leave Steve to it. bleeping disgrace, honestly.
How are you letting a child who cba to brush his teeth impact your day 8 hours later still, grow up and join the real world, if that’s your only issues in life you need to be bleeping thankful.
I've noticed a lot of the crappy vloggers tend to say this, just to maintain the image that they are popular. Reality is why would anyone care so much about complete strangers who like to tell the world they have EVERYTHING, the perfect life, perfect family, perfect relationships. I prefer to show support for people that are real and honest. She really is a mess, sat crying in the bathroom because the boys are arguing, I don't for one minute believe that's what happened. Steve probably told her to get off her arse and actually parent the boys rather than pretending to be a parent. He appears to see to the boys breakfasts, bath times bed times, maybe he's fed up of carrying her

Reactions: 8
duck me- she wants to have a hormonal teenager in the house. Good job I don’t cry every time I get a gobful- I’d never stop .
Thats what I was thinking, wait till she has to get a 18 yr old up for college lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Just a pic to prove they’ve got a range, an Audi & a Porsche cus lumeh brings in all the money x
F785C7A9-AA2D-4E29-B5FD-148E38DE5124.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Correct me if im wrong , but isnt crying a spontaneous thing , who in their right mind would think , right im upset and crying so need to go get my phone and film myself , just to get some sympathy . Just shows what a lowlife liar she is.
Wonder if she called woody a troll ?
Next up will be the mum guilt tit again , well think on Lamby , you told everyone you had a bath at 4pm when kids got home , so wheres your mum guilt there?
Anyway your not a mother , you just gave birth to 2 kids , done naff all for them since , unless it earnt you a few quid so even then naff all.
Mother of ✌ boys 🤣🤣🤣. Tell you what , you sit back , stuff your face , have nails done and play at being important , why do you think new threads about you come by so quick ? Because your a laughing stock , thats why.. people that know you and are related to you cant stand you , 🤣🤣🤣. And we are alllll jealous , why dont you f**k off to the fridge you slob

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.