Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute cheek of her whining about the football but she’ll put up an ad about it and take free clothes for her kids because she’s an utter scumbag who won’t spend money on them herself.

The juxtaposition is totally lost on her. bleeping eejit.
FF0652D6-6D1C-4F79-B5BB-9FC4B0635AD8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
The more I think about it, the more Steve working for a car dealership makes sense. It explains the regular different cars, him being home regularly (some stay open until 8/9pm so he could be out at odd hours) and the fact that Beggy doesn’t drive any of the cars because the insurance would only cover employees. And if the range is actually their car, they would have got a deal on it & probably would have been easier to get finance on it too.

Or he is selling them himself, which means he would have got the range at trade price rather than retail & then he has traders insurance on all the vehicles which again means she can’t drive them.

Reactions: 18
The absolute cheek of her whining about the football but she’ll put up an ad about it and take free clothes for her kids because she’s an utter scumbag who won’t spend money on them herself.

The juxtaposition is totally lost on her. bleeping eejit.View attachment 624322
Players are covid tested every few days you absolute bleeping dimwit 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 19

She better shut her cake hole about not being able to go on holiday! Ffs we’re all in the same boat but the difference is a holiday isn’t high up on many peoples priority list! There’s much more important things to worry about. She’s just dying to go abroad so she can stand and pose in skimpy clothes and get steve to take her picture while the kids are stood in the background looking on. She’s a bleeping bellend

Look at the state of it, she really thinks she’s it doesn’t she. What an embarrassment she is, and she just doesn’t see it.Those lips are vile 🤢
7A4AFF50-B698-4A3C-A3AB-9E8D5BB849A6.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Players are covid tested every few days you absolute bleeping dimwit 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️
Also to say, she can go on holiday if she wishes :) she just needs money for covid tests/quarantine hotel which should be no big deal to her given how rich she tells us she is...so why doesnt she just book it and go, as she threatened with Cuba in Jan?

She was gonna have 160k spare to buy two porsche cayennes by the end of the year according to her so test/quarantine hotel will be chicken feed to our big Bex!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

She is one thick cow. My kids aren’t missing out on sports day? Sports day is going ahead as normal just no parent spectators. I’ll take that. They still have assemblies. We can have holidays in the UK? Ive got a friend whose currently holidaying in Portugal. Yes wouldn’t be my ideal but they are willing to do all the testing and isolating so 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’ve known lots of people get married recently, I have a colleague getting married today! She’s utterly clueless. I don’t know what it actually is with her, is she naive? Is she too lazy to research? Or is she just thick? I’ve met some stupid people in my time but she really is dim. She is the epitome of lights on but no one is home.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s just a parrot. Repeats what she is exposed to in her tiny little bubble. Doesn’t watch or listen to the news. Clearly hasn’t watched a game. Just squawks out what she knows which is utterly negligible.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I bet she doesn’t do the lateral flow tests that all school kids and families are entitled to have either, she just likes to sit and moan about things she doesn’t have a clue about

She could take her kids on a lovely uk holiday if she wants a holiday that bad but she’s to up her own arse to holiday in the uk

• Heart
Reactions: 21
[QUOTE="Dandylion1, post: 5310890, member: 26593

She could take her kids on a lovely uk holiday if she wants a holiday that bad but she’s to up her own arse to holiday in the uk
[/QUOTE]
Why is she always banging on about holidays, it’s certainly not for the boy’s benefit!
Just a photo op to get her fat arse out!
Her life is one big holiday, the lazy witch.

Reactions: 14
She's an absolute airhead & all she's ever been bothered by during the last year or so is how the pandemic has affected her life. Which in the grand scheme of things it hasn't, people have lost loved ones, some have lost their livelihoods & having to rely on food banks yet here we have this moron moaning yet again about holidays 🙄 That post she shared from covid denier/anti lockdowner Denise Welch while I agree it isn't right that football fans gathered in London the last few days, the government & Sadiq Khan told fans not to travel if they didn't have tickets for the game. What are the police meant to do when they're faced with crowds like in the picture? They can't possibly arrest them all, there's more fans than police! The fans didn't get the go ahead to gather so using that as a "so this is allowed" is bullshit!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
As a Scottish person and to coin a Scottish phrase Rebecca has well and truly “bammed me right up” with her comment. I’ve never ever seen you wear a mask love, you’ve NEVER stuck to the rules of not travelling outside certain areas and you are constantly mixing with folk in restaurants, hairdressers, Leeds city centre and yesterday you were in some manly old bleeping gym covered in everyone’s sweat and I never seen any COVID markings in there or hand sanitising stations.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Skanky woman!
Gutted I'm blocked, tried loads of different ways/accounts to watch her IG but can't see her anymore!
Classic gold entertainment on hold for me!
I'll just have to rely on my Tattler family to keep the posts flowing!
Thanks guys x

Reactions: 11
Skanky woman!
Gutted I'm blocked, tried loads of different ways/accounts to watch her IG but can't see her anymore!
Thanks guys x
insta-stories.online

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh the irony of her posting this is completely lost on her. She's such a thick witch.
It’ll be more a case of finding any pics with her kids in them.shes all me me me
Skanky woman!
Thanks guys x
You need to make up a new account using a new email address I think x

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.