Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Llamabama

Chatty Member
Who else is waiting for a picture of the hospital wristband with the caption ‘I’ll update you guys later when I’m home’

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
What a waste of nhs resources. I had a severe uti a couple of years ago which came on really quickly, I went to bed feeling fine at 11, woke desperately needing the loo at 1 and within 4 hours was passing blood, in pain and needing to pee every 15 minutes. Never entered my head to go to a&e. It was a weekday so called gp at 8 when they opened, got an appointment, dipstick test showed infection, given antibiotics. If it had been the weekend I would have gone to the walk-in centre. What a twat.

Thread suggestion #Beggy’s got UTI - Utterly Tiny Intelligence

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Stuffandsniff

Chatty Member
I mean embarrassing for her ….
I am TELLING you …. She’s pregnant !!
She will have those bloods and OMG a Steve I’m pregnanct but the time she has found out she will be like 6-7-8 weeks and then will have to keep the baby …. Watch this SPACE !
let’s just say …. She went out recently on her own…. And she bought a certain plastic stick ….

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Greyson

Can someone please go collect Rebecca and teach her how to wipe her arse front to back so she doesn’t have to spend 2 days in A&E wasting NHS resources for a UTI again, that would be great thanks.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ellie1311

The arguing/no teeth brushing/repeating myself a million times happens most mornings in my house. And that’s just the husband. Crikey we’d all be having mental break downs if we cried every time our kids kicked off.

• Haha

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
Living your best life?
Together for 10 years and he won't marry you.
House in the country but it's a shack held together with cheap paint and warped beams.
No worthwhile job between ye.
"Sexy" cars that are on finance and you can't drive.
Love health and fitness but you are clearly unhealthy and overweight.
2 boys but no girl.
If that is living your best life, it's all yours hun.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
I've noticed a lot of the crappy vloggers tend to say this, just to maintain the image that they are popular. Reality is why would anyone care so much about complete strangers who like to tell the world they have EVERYTHING, the perfect life, perfect family, perfect relationships. I prefer to show support for people that are real and honest. She really is a mess, sat crying in the bathroom because the boys are arguing, I don't for one minute believe that's what happened. Steve probably told her to get off her arse and actually parent the boys rather than pretending to be a parent. He appears to see to the boys breakfasts, bath times bed times, maybe he's fed up of carrying her
That’s probably it, Steve gave her a telling off because she hid herself away to try and flog her Lumi shite instead of actually getting her kids ready for school/nursery. He was probably struggling to get the kids dressed and fed as well as himself so told her to pull her finger out her arse. She threw a wobbly about him he’s not supporting her role as a DiamondNinjaTurtleClub3000 director.
I bet he then stormed out the house to go to work (we all know he has a job) so she decided to let him know he’s upset her via Instagram (because she that fucking immature)
She then spent the day treating herself to make herself feel better, she never treats herself after all.
She’s picked up the kids and met Steve at home, he’s still raging with her so she’s stormed upstairs and had a 4pm bath like a spoilt brat, again leaving Steve to deal with the kids. She’s come back downstairs and he’s taken himself outside to wank over his cars 🤢

• Heart
  • Sad

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
Makes absolute sense that you’d book a holiday abroad when you’re going through tests for a supah mysterious illness!!

• Haha

Grayson

VIP Member
So her and the 2 boys are full of cold. So woody and Alfie are shipped off to school and nursery with theirs and she's crying tucking herself back into bed for the day.....

• Angry
  • Wow

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Something doesn’t add up ..... yesterday she didn’t want to stay in hospital, just wanted to get back to her boys!!!!!!!! Sounds like she didn’t hang around to get answers ..... a kidney infection would have been easily picked up!!!!!!!
Hold up - so she’s been BACK to A&E again today..….. is she taking the fucking piss?!

GO TO YOUR LOCAL PHARMACY AND BUY SOME CYSTITIS RELIEF POWDER! PEE AFTER SEX AND LEARN HOW TO LOOK AFTER YOUR OWN HEALTH YOU IGNORANT WASTE OF OXYGEN.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Coopzzz123

What an absolute tool!! Obviously not getting enough arse licking messages about how wonderful she is so she is posting a crying picture 😴🙄 the boys are arguing and one refusing to brush there nashers 😂🙈 between a leak in my roof, sleeping in, being 39 weeks pregnant and still working oh and arguing with my 9 year old I haven’t broke yet, still smiling.
She needs to get a grip and grow up

• Heart

Nursty

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣 the pasty chubby leg coming out of the sheet dress and then the blazer outfit 🤣🤣🤣 looks like she's got her spanks and a sports bra on and the postie knocked so she's chucked her blazer on for modesty.
She's so fucking funny. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Cooper123

VIP Member
And also, she writes I’m going home to my babies as if she’s been away at war. I mean when she gets home she’s probably gona spend the rest of the evening sanding her face, she is an absolute knob

• Haha
  • Angry

viewtube

VIP Member
Little update …… it’s called hypochondria.
If you can sit up and film yourself drinking a cup of tea then there’s probably not much wrong with you!
She's a disgrace. In A&E we deal with seriously ill patients, and this malingerer sits filming herself drinking cups of tea and waiting in reception. If you're ill enough to go to hospital, get off your dam phone stop filming yourself. It's a hospital not a bloody day out or a content opportunity for idiot 'influencers' 😠.

• Heart
  • Angry

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Why is it always the decidedly average looking people who have the biggest egos and would rate themselves 11/10 .. Dingle, Meldrum, Fopperholic etc. All of them constantly brag and eye fuck the camera to death! All old enough to know better, lie constantly about their dress size, shit mothers, no personality 😄 fucking tragic!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35