Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love myself Beggy but didn’t have to flash my saggy tits all over the gram to prove the point. FFS. Anyway you’ve just reminded me I must remember to separate my whites from the colours for a wash tomorrow.🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Bet her dad’s well proud, Father’s Day tribute one day, the next tits out for likes

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does every love yourself...body confidence etc etc photo! Require her boobs being out.. you can be clothed and confident 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Absolutely no class. What are those trainers for the boys too? They look huge. There was a story I read not long ago about a young boy dying of an head injury caused by trainers that were too big. What is she playing at?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Love yourself, love photoshop. Dingle the diamond donut. And stuff *sniff*

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she assume everyone doesn't like themselves? There's things I don't like about myself and maybe always will be but on the whole I think I'm alright 😅 I don't know many people who absolutely loathe themselves who would suddenly change their mind cos a big marshmallow shaped woman child on the internet told them to 🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The cement blob chimney has really bothered me 😂😂 so I had a look back on her house tour and it was like that when they moved in so I'll let her off. But if they're "renovating" a room you'd think they'd sort that out not just leave it looking like a giant marshmallow exploding into their house.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m not having a go at those that can only afford cheaper shoes for their children however, if you can inject fillers, get nails done, hair done, eyelashes and brows done and spend hundreds on your own clothing / fragrances along with god knows what or cars I know which trainers I’d be putting on my children’s feet…..
It’s the Imitation leather for me, they’re gonna rip their feet to shreds and smell like cats piss within a few hours. I don’t get how a parent can spend as much on themselves as she does but spends pence on their kids. Mind blowing. Why doesn’t she take pride in her children? They always look so thrown together and mismatched.

What did she once attempt to say - buy cheap buy twice (buy once buy twice🥲)
Take your own advice Rebecca you dimwit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Maybe that’s just her Moto for her selfish self. I don’t know a single parent who would buy them selfs everything but basically nothing for their children especially given the fact that they are not without money.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The cement blob chimney has really bothered me 😂😂 so I had a look back on her house tour and it was like that when they moved in so I'll let her off. But if they're "renovating" a room you'd think they'd sort that out not just leave it looking like a giant marshmallow exploding into their house.
Yet another example of the fact that they haven’t got any money.

again, anyone with money behind them would have paid for the services of professional tradesmen to properly sort of that chimney. It would have been carefully and professionally resorted and made to look nice.

she can lie all she wants and she can pretend shes earning money from pretending to sell bogus face cleaners but the reality just keeps giving her away. Steve running a mock with a tube of expanding foam and a bucket of white emulsion from Wilko’s is the biggest giveaway that these idiots are brassic.

it’s HILARIOUS watching her try to imply otherwise 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why would you film this from so far away? I felt the fear watching Woody bouncing on this.

7403AC47-ECAB-401B-B4D4-F9AAF976823C.jpeg
440369AF-0DA3-40F7-8A90-1A4DF9D636DF.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It’s the Imitation leather for me, they’re gonna rip their feet to shreds and smell like cats piss within a few hours. I don’t get how a parent can spend as much on themselves as she does but spends pence on their kids. Mind blowing. Why doesn’t she take pride in her children? They always look so thrown together and mismatched.

What did she once attempt to say - buy cheap buy twice (buy once buy twice🥲)
Take your own advice Rebecca you dimwit.
It’s awful isn’t it. I’d spend my last pound on my kids! She’d probably steal her kids last pound 🤣

When you count how many times she’s had her nails done this year, her hair, eyebrows etc (even though she apparently has good eyebrow genes 🤔) she could have easily just cut out one of them each time & bought those boys some lovely things.

Reactions: 18
Sorry but what the f*** are those baked oats?? Surely she needed to add an egg?? And why put pineapple on it 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Why would you film this from so far away? I felt the fear watching Woody bouncing on this.

View attachment 628618View attachment 628620
At this point I actually believes she hates those kids and wants them to end up in the hospital. She is the most neglectful parent I have ever seen and I’ve seen some tit.
Rebecca, you are a bad parent. How you sleep at night knowing ANYONE thinks this about you is beyond me. Strangers or not, there are a large number of people that think this including many other influencers. You need your head wobbling.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
At this point I actually believes she hates those kids and wants them to end up in the hospital. She is the most neglectful parent I have ever seen and I’ve seen some tit.
Rebecca, you are a bad parent. How you sleep at night knowing ANYONE thinks this about you is beyond me. Strangers or not, there are a large number of people that think this including many other influencers. You need your head wobbling.
She’s probably imagining all the attention she would get if she had to go to a&e. I was reading some of the very early threads & she used to go to the doctors for every minor thing and even at one point said the boys had a dairy intolerance just because one day Alfie happened to be sick after drinking some milk. Stupid cow still kept giving them yoghurts though.

It hurts my brain sometimes seeing the things she does & hearing the things she comes out with!

It’s on a slope without a net!!! 😩😩 Her and Steve are just so bleeping STUPID!!! :(
I have sent her a message from an old account that I don’t use anymore. This is what I said

‘Hi Rebecca, I don’t know if you know but the trampoline is supposed to have a net around it as they’re actually really dangerous & can cause really bad injury if somebody were to fall off it.’

I’ll let you know if I get a response or just blocked.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.