Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣 the new reel shes just posted 🤣🤣🤣 I’m actually crying with laughter 🤣🤣🤣 what a knobhead 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
OMG, LJC posted a 5 outfit reel this morning & hey presto Beggy has just posted a 6 outfit reel 🤣🤣 haven’t watched it yet, I just burst out laughing when it popped up on my Instagram & had to report!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🤣🤣🤣 the new reel shes just posted 🤣🤣🤣 I’m actually crying with laughter 🤣🤣🤣 what a knobhead 🤣🤣🤣
Came here for this… just closed my laptop off for the day and it’s the first thing that popped up on my phone when I opened IG

Dead 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🎶🎶🎶“Look at this sociopath”🎶🎶🎶

I’ve had such a rubbish week but this fool has made me laugh so much with her nonsense 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh god she’s proper latched on to that fitness girl in Marbella now 😩 desperate to get her attention and get a repost. She’s is so cringe it’s too much. I really hope she’s pregnant, say goodbye to that tiny waist begs 👀 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think keep posting about your car is very classy. It’s more look at me. Most grown women wouldn’t be feeling to post constant pictures of their car. Ok you might post a pic of a new car, if you are proud and it can be an achievement, but constantly gets a bit immature and bragging.
made me laugh - she doesn’t own it. The lease company own it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s the point at the beginning 😂😂😂😂😂
The point! The jumps!! It’s just too brilliant 🤣🤣🤣 I’m so glad she made this. My days been shite but I’ve had a good laugh now! I’m so glad she drank all that water like a total boss babe so that she was nice and hydrated for all the jumping and spinning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The fact she stood in a tiny corner of her landing filming herself doing this shite and calls it her job has me in stitches

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She’s an absolute raging bunny boiler. Love how LJC is doing it for a paid partnership and Rebecca is just some twit making a reel because she has nothing better to do. Flog H&M all you want you woman, they wouldn’t touch you with a barge pole.
BC653B4A-9404-4F82-B888-C4C3F6398139.jpeg
734D4F64-8CD3-486C-B5C0-87ECF83320DD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
OMG that reel I am cringing inside out for her 😂
How can she seriously be happy buying herself all these new clothes while poor woody is living in that bloody mario sweatshirt! Your kids look like tramps beggy, duck thinking about your wardrobe for a change, buy your kids some decent clothes you tit! Ps all of those outfits look shite!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Honestly, she’s made my day with this. How awesomely productive of her!

I screen recorded and tried to attach for preservation purposes but it’s too big. Damn.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.