Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s only 2 reasons they would be keeping it secret:

1) they are embarrassed about whatever the job is

2) hes getting paid cash in hand and they don’t want it recorded as to where he works or what exactly he does
3) They don't want Tattle to know cos someone might call his employer regarding racist tweets

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Yep, it's shocked and annoyed me. As someone with endometriosis who had to fight for years for treatment I'm pissed off. She got bloods and a scan within a few days.

So she's been feeling poorly for like 2 days, try being ill for 15 years 🙄
She needs to get a grip. What's the betting she either says she's pregnant or 'so so poorly' when in reality she just an attention seeking loser who needs to sort herself out
Fellow endo sufferer over here, full appreciate the frustration of waiting for scans, investigations. For her to say she had it last month and the pain isn't constant yet still go to a&e. She's such a massive embarrassment!
I was taken to a&e once because of my endometriosis pain, to the point I'm passing out and vomiting because the pain is so bad. Even then I was so embarrassed (I also work for the nhs) as its just perceived as 'bad period pain'
We're still in a bleeping pandemic! Wake up and read the room you selfish girl!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The last 2 weekends now she’s been quieter than usual. I’m sure Steve has had a word with her about constantly being on her phone & constantly posting their whole life for everyone to see. Her going quiet on the weekends coincides with that screenshot where she was doing a q&a I think & Steve was in the background with Woody cuddled in on his lap & Steve looked well pissed off at her, looking directly at her/her phone with a face like thunder.

Reactions: 10
I don’t know why she’s so bothered about going to somewhere on the green list… her life is like one big quarantine anyway makes no difference to her 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The times I’ve been to a and e I’ve either been admitted to a ward usually kidney stones or come out with something in plaster. Certainly not treated it as a day out

Reactions: 9
Thread title suggestion: Rebecca lamb “social media influencer” of the Yorkshire dales, hopes her munchausen syndrome can save her dying platform whilst wasting the nhs’ time

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Rebecca Lamb #73 Eggy Beggy Dingle all she does is "empower" 😅🤦🏻‍♀️, once a month showers and hospital admissions cos she had trapped wind for an hour

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
3) They don't want Tattle to know cos someone might call his employer regarding racist tweets
4) ruins her boss babe raking in all the cash image

The hospital I work at has an assessment ward, it’s next to A&E and it’s more like an A&E overspill for patients they haven’t got time to deal with (waiting for tests/scans etc.) but are not sick enough to go to an actual ward. So usually I don’t believe a word of beggy bullshit diamond donut but maybe it was just the boss babe holding bay

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread title suggestion

Rebecca Lamb #73 Emergency admission to A&E, to take selfies for the gram and post poor me me me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion : Rebecca Lamb #73 Fat knees a flashing, A&E dashing.. is she up the duff? Or just dog rough?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Same as me , no rhyme or reason to the attacks . But the pain was incredible , so bad one night I actually called an ambulance 🙈
Mate I fully get this, the pain is bleeping horrific. My friend is a paramedic and she says when they get called to someone with gallbladder pain they go straight in with the morphine 😭. If Rebecca had gallbladder pain, she wouldn’t be able to go on social media, she’d be bent double and crying!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You are treated in A&E and only sent to a ward if you are being admitted
Definitely this. At the moment because of the risk of covid in hospital, they limit movement. She is an attention seeker, wouldn't be surprised if she took pictures in A&E, posted later, to make out she was there longer than she really was. For someone who was so ill she was happily posting on IG. Sorry, but this kind of mis use of the A&E is why genuinely ill patients have to wait so long. I've worked in A&E for over 27 yrs and the number of people using emergency departments for non emergency issues is very common, people don't want to wait for GPS or walk in clinics or wait to speak to 111,it's easier to just arrive in A&E, then complain about waiting times, because triage don't classify their issue as life threatening or an emergency

Surely you wouldn't book a holiday if you were early pregnant?? I don't think she is. I stand by she had wind....
Please excuse my language, she's an hole, self centred, self entitled idiot who wants everything on her terms. The whole family are pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Blatantly them
The last V5 was issued 1997 for this car Having said that it’s the right age of theirs This car shouldn’t be on the road as it’s SORN so if its Beavers he is breaking the law Or it’s an old photo

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
My guess is managing some farm land or working for a farmer, maybe some shooting or odd jobs. Living the high life int dales
He won’t be shooting - unless he’s got a gun license and is experienced & skilled at doing so. Which I assume he most definitely is not!!

Reactions: 3
The last V5 was issued 1997 for this car Having said that it’s the right age of theirs This car shouldn’t be on the road as it’s SORN so if its Beavers he is breaking the law Or it’s an old photo
No idea i havent got the time to look up all the details lol

Reactions: 3
He won’t be shooting - unless he’s got a gun license and is experienced & skilled at doing so. Which I assume he most definitely is not!!
He was working for the gamekeeper not long after they moved over there but not seen anything since. Rumour has it she earns so much he doesn't need to work

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He was working for the gamekeeper not long after they moved over there but not seen anything since. Rumour has it she earns so much he doesn't need to work
Yeah but he won’t be allowed loose with a gun if he hasn’t got a licence or experience- he would be more of a liability than anything else.
🤣🤣🤣 she doesn’t earn naff all!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.