Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I, from beyond the grave, would like to invite all tattlers to my funeral, for that reel has well and truly killed me off 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

duck ME LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
The thing is the clothes she buys herself are bloody horrible on her anyway so it would be better spent on buying the boys clothes.

If you were to see my children like the way they are dress you would think we are a well off family. But we are not I buy in the sale. My son wears north face/addidas (cool clothes apparently) and my daughter river island or New look. As for me my clothes are years old or I even go to a odd carboot and get some bargains. Her priorities are all wrong as a mother of two
Snap! I would wear a black bag as long as my kids were dressed in decent clothes.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She dresses like she's still a size 10 18 year old and it just doesn't suit her anymore. We all have to move on in life with our style/choices. I don't know why she can't see this and just continues to humiliate herself

Reactions: 17
You have all made my evening! I am blocked so its thanks to you guys sharing her posts that i get my daily entertainment 🤣🤣😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She can’t even match her sunglasses to the outfits. Terminator glasses/Amish dress.

4BC056D6-8011-4A4C-A45F-0BC58091DE82.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Imagine as a kid,walking into your mum jumping about in front of the camera like that. She is honestly so pathetic and embarrassing it’s unreal. I wouldn’t let anyone see me doing that let alone put it out online for everyone to see and laugh at. She really has no clue
Honestly, I think I'd rather walk in on my mum having sex than walking in on her making a horrifying reel like this. At least then it's just something I'm mentally scarred with alone and not 60,000 Instagram followers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I kept laughing to myself earlier just thinking about her reel. BTEC Becky thinking she’s proper hot stuff. She’s been doing this for 5 years?….

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She can’t even match her sunglasses to the outfits. Terminator glasses/Amish dress.

View attachment 633077
This dress is hideous! I’m sure on some people it might look good, but on her it looks creased, the tie waist doesn’t look like it’s sitting in the right place (although that could just be because her saggy tits are so low), the colour is just meh and it makes her look frumpy. She just can’t get away with these clothes.

Some people can make a black bin bag look good, Beggy just makes everything look like a bin bag 😂

I kept laughing to myself earlier just thinking about her reel. BTEC Becky thinking she’s proper hot stuff. She’s been doing this for 5 years?….
It’s crazy to think she’s been doing it for 5 years but her posts & reels are still very amateurish, like she’s just starting out.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What does single white female mean? Iv seen it a few times lately
Ah it's a reference to a 90s film called Single White Female. A woman house shares with another woman and basically stalks her, copies her life and it gets really sinister. Look it up it's really good!

Reactions: 9
That reel omg. That's just absolutely horrendous. Every single thing about it. There is no way on this earth she is a side 8-10. She's definitely a 14 in the least. Also what colour is she?! She looks completely grey. Her whole body is just 50 shades of grey. More grey in her skin tone than her sex life

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ah it's a reference to a 90s film called Single White Female. A woman house shares with another woman and basically stalks her, copies her life and it gets really sinister. Look it up it's really good!
Thank you I've just added it to my list to watch

Reactions: 3
Just seen the reel. Surely even she can see how tit it is? Like someone pointed out what is the actual point in it we've seen all those tit clothes before. She doesn't even look comfortable doing it. It's so cringe

• Haha
She is hilarious. I don’t give a tit what people wear, but Beggy thinks she is such a hot mum and she really isn’t. Average at best 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.