Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know I doubt it is gallstones. She would have been moaning about the pain long before this. It doesn't always start off really bad either as you normally get worse as more stones develop. When I had it I genuinely thought I was dying. Was very happy to hear that labour isn't as bad as that when I was pregnant last year! So yeah I doubt it's even gallstones. Probably her body getting used to not having the pill anymore. You know those annoying little twinges every one bleeping gets and gets on with. Mardy cow
I definitely don't think gallstones multiple drs have told me gallstones/pancreatitis is one of the worst pains a person can go through when I was going through all of it 4 years layer I still have severe pain attacks I can barley lift my phone never mind bleeping about on socials

Reactions: 7
5 days ago. Boots . I don’t work there. Like I said before everyone knows everyone small town problems.
I’m not dropping anyone in anything after all where would I get my gossip from then .
she’s a tit sho.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Why does she look genuinely happy for the first time in forever on her stories from hospital. Weirdo

Reactions: 14
(Alanis Morrissette, Ironic)

A mum of two ✌, almost 28,
A Social Media Influencer who hoped she was late,
Wants a babeh gurrll, but Beaver says “no way”,
Got system ovaries, in hospital all day.
And isn’t it ironic, don’t you think?

It's the lumi flogging, every day,
It's saying she's a size ten, when there's just no way.
It's the daily sex, but the word she can't say,
And we’ve all got her figured.

Mr. Play the Field, loved the ride,
He met a headcase, kissed his freedom goodbye,
All the cars in the world, won't make his life right,
And as he looks around him now, he thinks
"Well, isn't this shite?"
And isn't it ironic, don't you think?

It’s a covid delayed wedding day,
It’s a load of media hype, anyway,
It’s the tattle advice that she just doesn’t take,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Right what if theyve done bloods and urine and she is pregnant, they’ve scanned her but she’s too early on to see anything hence having to go back again for another scan? Unless that’s lies and she doesn’t have to go back for one,but I’m just thinking all is not as it seems. I think she’s known she was preg hence the over reacting and going to a&e. And I also think poor beaver boy is in the dark about it and next week if she’s being truthful and does have to go back for a scan, he may find out he’s got baby number 3 on the way. I’m probably way out and overthinking the situation here 😂

Thread title: up the duff with number 3, hoping for a little baby clemmie

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Okay, symptoms are these

Chest Pain
Upper back pain
Shortness of breath
Pressure on chest
Stomach Pain
Nausea

And yet they've said it's hormonal and are going to scan her overies 🧐👍🏼

The reproductive system is at the opposite end of the torso darling..... How does she think is this believable???

I'll bet my new shoes she has been given a GERD / Anxiety diagnosis
Literally just sounds like physical anxiety symptoms...

ETA... I think she just needs to get of social media. It’s not for her and she’s really not good at it (if it was a proper job she’d be sacked because of the crappy content she puts out) 🙈

Reactions: 13
5 days ago. Boots . I don’t work there. Like I said before everyone knows everyone small town problems.
I’m not dropping anyone in anything after all where would I get my gossip from then .
she’s a tit sho.
I wonder does steve know she’s bought one and that’s why she’s been yapping lately, or if he doesn’t know someone please tell him 😂

Reactions: 7
I’m sure he can read … hopefully it was negative and it’s the wake up call he needs ….. but if she’s having a scan in 2 week standard early pregnancy unit

Reactions: 5
(Alanis Morrissette, Ironic)

A mum of two ✌, almost 28,
A Social Media Influencer who hoped she was late,
Wants a babeh gurrll, but Beaver says “no way”,
Got system ovaries, in hospital all day.
And isn’t it ironic, don’t you think?

It's the lumi flogging, every day,
It's saying she's a size ten, when there's just no way.
It's the daily sex, but the word she can't say,

Mr. Play the Field, loved the ride,
He met a headcase, kissed his freedom goodbye,
All the cars in the world, won't make his life right,
And as he looks around him now, he thinks
"Well, isn't this shite?"
And isn't it ironic, don't you think?

It’s a covid delayed wedding day,
It’s a load of media hype, anyway,
It’s the tattle advice that she just doesn’t take,
"Well isn't this shyte" omg 😂😍

Reactions: 3
Title suggestion-
A&E for a cup of tea, give me attention it’s all about ME

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
Where does Steve work?
Her official line is that he has a house that he rents out and he helps her with admin

HOWEVER

She said a few months ago she had bought him something for his sandwiches to take to work with him. And he isn't there a great deal in the day any more. But whatever he is doing is being kept a secret

The fact that it is so secret makes you wonder why

Reactions: 8
I don’t know what’s worse telling the doctor she’s an influencer (must of been too far of a reach to say she’s asked her mates)🙈 or the sodding photo shoot at the hospital!!! It comes to something when a ward looks better in photos than someone’s home (dungeon) Christ! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
When I stopped taking the pill (because I wanted to try for a baby) I had loads of random pains in my stomach for months. Her stories yesterday were just embarrassing. Especially telling the doctor she is an influencer ffs 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.