Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes absolute sense that you’d book a holiday abroad when you’re going through tests for a supah mysterious illness!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Miraculous recovery this morning. Hawking the face sander and booking a holiday 😡 People who waste NHS time and resources are arseholes!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I 100% think she’s pregnant. Since her post last night saying she’s going home to her boys she seems SO happy. Like she looked giddy she was that happy

Reactions: 11
I 100% think she’s pregnant. Since her post last night saying she’s going home to her boys she seems SO happy. Like she looked giddy she was that happy
She didn't look dead behind the eyes like she usually does.

Could be pregnant, could just have been drunk on attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Crazy house 😂😂 hun your kids have zero personality and interests and are plonked in front of the tv like zombies for hours on end 😩🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Does anyone follow her pal Steph (or just occasionally stalk her stories like I do 👀😂)? Well on her stories this morning she said that she’s a size 16 now since she had her daughter and I’m sorry but she doesn’t look much difference size wise to Beggy, sooo…. 👀👀👀

Reactions: 13
She had that totally deranged look in her eyes last night- didnt look like she was in any pain 🙄

Reactions: 9
Surely you wouldn't book a holiday if you were early pregnant?? I don't think she is. I stand by she had wind....

• Haha
she’s feeling better she’s begging for holidays
Unbelievable ain’t it, the “ Can any independent travel agent bollocks”, any news site esp BBC, or quickest google in the world would tell her, or basically any tv news channel has talked about little else these last few days. She’s so transparent it’s like studying an X-ray.

Reactions: 11
I believe she has a lot of problems, I've always felt that she does have mental health issues, possibly manic depression, hence the irratic behaviour and mood swings. Possibly even a personality disorder, which could go some way to explaining her behaviour, clear narcissistic traits an inflated ego always thinks people are jealous of her and she certainly likes attention from telling everyone she's upset, or not well, but when one of the children are ill, she manages to even make that about her and very little focus is on the sick child, in fact we've seen her drag Woody around the shops when he's ill. Because of her behaviour she is a unlikeable person, but as a nurse I can see her happy perfect life she wants everyone to believe, is nothing more than a front for a very unhappy, unfulfilled and ill woman.My money's on there's trouble at home with Steve and that is what manifests into her 'illnesses' or being 'ill:is the only way to get any attention
Purely from a selfish point of view, i really hope she doesnt have a personality disorder. I have been diagnosed with both Bipolar 2, and Borderline Personality Disorder, and the last thing i want is Beggy being our poster girl, because trust me i am nothing like her and would never behave in the way she does. She is certainly a narcissist, but tbh i just think she is a twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Cash in hand what though? If you live nearby and everyone knows everyone then you must know?

Is it gangster mob drug dealing, or mowing lawns?
I'd love it if he was Gangster mob drug dealing. "Sorry lads, can we have five minutes, our Elleh has made me some chicken sandwiches for lunch, cos I like chicken" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The hospital situation is sketchy. As others have said they wouldn't admit her to a ward from A&E unless she was perceived to be a long stay ie overnight for observation/further tests, yet they've only done urinalysis and bloods!? That isn't worth the admission paperwork when she could have had them done as an outpatient in a few minutes. So either, she's in a side room in A&E or there is more to the story... Or she's pregnant?! I'm a midwife and women get sent upto our AN ward from A&E constantly (even with non pregnancy related issues). We have to admit them because we're an inpatient ward, then wait for med review which is why she's probably sat there for a few hours, having a cuppa to then be sent home having had some basic af tests.

Reactions: 14
In the minority but I really don’t think she’s pregnant…yet. I just think she’s an attention seeking cow that needs to sort her life and responsibilities out rather than post tit for attention as she clearly doesn’t get enough of it at home.

Reactions: 17
Loads of women have experienced bad period and ovulation pain since being vaccinated ( don't know the reasons and not saying it to be anti vax) . I'm really surprised that hasn't even been considered. I'm also really surprised she's been offered a scan.... I know people that have been misdiagnosed and had cancer who struggled to be taken seriously and have scans etc. She must of really laid it on thick with him. She is very strange
Yep, it's shocked and annoyed me. As someone with endometriosis who had to fight for years for treatment I'm pissed off. She got bloods and a scan within a few days.

So she's been feeling poorly for like 2 days, try being ill for 15 years 🙄
She needs to get a grip. What's the betting she either says she's pregnant or 'so so poorly' when in reality she just an attention seeking loser who needs to sort herself out

• Heart
  • Sad
Does anyone follow her pal Steph (or just occasionally stalk her stories like I do 👀😂)? Well on her stories this morning she said that she’s a size 16 now since she had her daughter and I’m sorry but she doesn’t look much difference size wise to Beggy, sooo…. 👀👀👀
She is a proper skanky, self absorbed twit along with begga

Reactions: 7
Nah she’s a bleep travel agents are struggling as it is and here’s this skank scrounging for a free holiday.

• Angry
Bet she absolutely creamed her knickers when they offered her to do her big fart in the side room, so she could claim to be on’t ward 😩

• Haha
I hope Shes not pregnant with amount of tit she has been pumping in her body. I don’t think she is or she wouldn’t have had that 2nd jab. She will be loving that everyone thinks she might be as helps with engagement on the gram and probably got the pregnancy test “just in case” and to test the waters with how gerbil cheeks to see how he reacted

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.