Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never known such a drama queen tbh, so she had the same last month but didn’t mention it then, but decided to this time because she saw meldrum moaning about some unexplainable pain the other day 😴😴
Yeah it’s just a nonsense isn’t it? I honestly dunno how these idiots get by from day to day. They can’t handle even the most basic of things. They are like over grown toddlers. It’s pathetic.

Reactions: 10
Rest day 🤣🤣 think she overdid it with the swaying on that reel yesterday. Put your feet up Bex you’ve earned a rest day for sure!

Also think she’s building up to ‘anxiety/panic attack’ with these symptoms. Which I whole heartedly disbelieve. She’s totally making it up for attention, pregnancy speculation and if anything sounds like a bit of heartburn 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Crying yesterday today she is seriously ill. Sounds like she’s fallen out with old Beaver or somethings happened between them and she is having her own pity party.If so she really is a toddler

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So her and the 2 boys are full of cold. So woody and Alfie are shipped off to school and nursery with theirs and she's crying tucking herself back into bed for the day.....

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I can't with this woman. It's embarrassing, man. You're nearly 30. You have 2 children. GROW UP, for God's sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's probably taken to her bed after her catch up with Tattle to see how her reel went down

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m sorry but how the duck does she get through life on a daily basis, honestly cannot make this tit up

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That bathroom is the most depressing room ever.
It looks like a public toilet.
Probably her reminiscing back to her pre Steve days, she comes across as the desparate/no self respect girl who ends up in a pub/club toilets with some drunk stranger

Reactions: 6
You what luv?

So she told the GP she’s a Social Media influencer and her followers were attempting to diagnose her. I’m sure he was very grateful for those insights. Probably didn’t cover that at medical school.
Like how embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s such a cry baby I can’t bare to watch her tit today! Normally it’s entertaining but it’s bleeping grating on me to the extreme! Get a grip Rebecca ffs!

Reactions: 10
You what luv?

So she told the GP she’s a Social Media influencer and her followers were attempting to diagnose her. I’m sure he was very grateful for those insights. Probably didn’t cover that at medical school.
What she doesn't realise is, that GP now knows she's an attention seeker/neurotic, because if she was so ill, she would have called 111 during the night for medical advice /assistance, not post on IG to her followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm in more stomach pain now from laughing at Rebecca telling the GP she's a social media influencer than she's ever been in 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I mean embarrassing for her ….
I am TELLING you …. She’s pregnant !!
She will have those bloods and OMG a Steve I’m pregnanct but the time she has found out she will be like 6-7-8 weeks and then will have to keep the baby …. Watch this SPACE !
let’s just say …. She went out recently on her own…. And she bought a certain plastic stick ….

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Omg the doctor asked her what she thought might be wrong with her and she replied that she’s a social media influencer and asked her followers. Im embarrassed for her. Bet that doctor has had a laugh today about that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.