Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
Baby Dunn arrived today after a difficult few days which I'll not expand on because I hated reading negative birth experiences when pregnant!
We're both safe and healthy and she's absolutely perfect.
💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Thecolourrainbow

My little girl was born yesterday morning via a planned c section. All went smoothly and recovery is going well! I'm so in love with her and can't stop staring at her. She is perfect.
I really struggled towards the end of my pregnancy but it makes it all worth it. She's been an absolute dream in hospital so hopefully the same continues when we get home!
Good luck to everyone expecting their babies soon, it really is the most magical time!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Omg can’t believe I’m writing this but need to get it out as in shock! After my miscarriage in May I’ve found out I’m pregnant today 😱 one thing I learnt last time and learnt from this thread is to take it day by day so I am going to try remain positive during this pregnancy and hope for the best 🤞🏻 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 38

LittleBluebird

VIP Member
LittlestBluebird was born via planned c section on Thursday morning. We stayed two days in the hospital and came home mid morning on Saturday.

the operation itself was absolutely amazing! Very calm and peaceful and my team of doctors were amazing. I am really grateful my gynecologist who I’ve seen most of my pregnancy was the one doing sections that day. It helped a lot, and even though it wasn’t the birth I’d imagined for years, it was perfect for this extremely breech babe and myself. Because her legs were in breech for so long she’s still in that position sometjmes
We had one small problem where she lost too much weight too quickly, but she’s already up 100g from yesterday’s weight.
I’m the Netherlands you get a baby nurse for almost a week and she’s been amazing at helping us with a feeding schedule and feeding and all things baby care. It’s been amazing as this is our first and we’re noobs with a lot of the intricacies.

we’re in love, and I absolutely son and weep at the most random times. I can’t believe we have a baby now !

I hope everyone is doing well and babies born this month (and every month) and happy & healthy! ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

fishsticks

Hope everyone is okay. ❤

Apologies for the radio silence.

Our little man was born on Thursday (I've changed this at least 3 times.. What even is the day today?!?😳) exactly two weeks late. Unfortunately we didn't have the best labour and it ended up being very traumatic which I won't go into detail on, but our little boy is here and he's healthy, beautiful and perfect... We were all convinced he was a girl though!!!

Can honestly say the midwives who looked after me are complete angels. Without them neither me or my little boy would be here and I'll be forever grateful for them. I was so fortunate to have a positive experience in that sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

FirsttimeTTC

Had my 20 week scan today, all looking great 🤗 We also found out we’re having a baby girl 💞 what an emotional experience, so happy! x

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just had my 20 week scan today. Everything is ok which is a relief. It took ages though as baby was refusing to move so she couldn’t do one final check and find out the sex. She was making me do everything to make baby move 😂

We got there in the end and I’m having a boy 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 27

begaphobia

Our beautiful baby girl arrived 2 weeks earlier than planned c section on Sunday morning, she didn’t want her mama enduring the heatwave pregnant… so instead is making her endure the hospital in a heatwave (horrendous!) A positive c-section birth, hormones though are another matter. She’s absolutely perfect in every way 🥰 I can’t believe she’s here x

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Lalalaand

VIP Member
Hi everyone!
So I posted on the last thread about being really worried I was going to get to my scan and find something wrong or nothing there. We had our private scan this week and it was magical 🥰🥰 all going well, strong heartbeat etc!! And further along than we thought, I’m 10 weeks today! So glad I booked that for peace of mind and thank you all so much for all the lovely messages when I was so worried. I have my midwife app next week and our scan the week after and I just can’t wait to see our baby again ❤ Still can’t believe I’m pregnant 😆😆

• Heart
Reactions: 25

meganxoxo

Hi girlies, I posted about a month ago after I suffered a misscarriage. Found out a few days ago I’m pregnant again. Very excited but nervous x

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Neo2021

VIP Member
So we have found out, we are joining the girl crew! And it’s made everything even more real and exciting!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

janesherlock

Chatty Member
Thank you! ❤❤

Baby William arrived at 2.05am this morning by a water birth weighing exactly 7lbs
He’s beautiful and perfect in every way… I’m so in love ❤🥰
Congrats! I also had my little one this morning at 1:20am!
Ended up with a section because I was not coping with the pain and the heat and my labour just wasn’t progressing. He has been rushed straight to a different hospital for an operation though so I’ve unfortunately been separated from him since 5am. The time I did spend with him was amazing though 🤍
we managed to give birth on one of the hottest days so far so well done you!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Chrisxo

VIP Member
Can’t stop crying today we ended things last night I feel so guilty about getting upset because of baby but I’m so upset and scared 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

Nayalove96

VIP Member
12 week scan went well! All the worrying was for nothing again but the relief when you see everything is fine is lovely x

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
Haven't been on here much, babies take up all of your attention and time.. who knew 😅. But just got a bit emotional that I started in the TTC thread, then this one where I looked forward to moving down all the weeks each new thread and on the next one I'll have to click that she's here. I feel like the first 12 weeks of pregnancy lasted 5 years and since then it's been 2 days and now I almost have a 3 week old!
This probably makes no sense, I'm tired, emotional and rambling 😂

• Heart

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Do you know what’s pissing me off. Every time I moan about the hot weather here being uncomfortable, some idiot tries to rain on my parade ‘how are u gonna cope when you’re abroad?’ Erm well I won’t be working, won’t be sat at a sweaty desk, won’t have housework to do, there will be a pool, there will be the sea, there will be aircon, so fuck off please

• Heart
  • Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Congratulations @Thecolourrainbow 💕💕💕

I had my 20 week scan today, I’m 22+2.. everything was fine, I almost started crying at the end I was just so relieved!! It’s little feet 😫Didn’t find out the gender 🤍🤍 my placenta is covering my cervix so I’m booked for another scan at 32 weeks to see if it’s moved

• Heart
Reactions: 19