Pregnancy #36 Mother In Laws… please shut up!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LittlestBluebird was born via planned c section on Thursday morning. We stayed two days in the hospital and came home mid morning on Saturday.

the operation itself was absolutely amazing! Very calm and peaceful and my team of doctors were amazing. I am really grateful my gynecologist who I’ve seen most of my pregnancy was the one doing sections that day. It helped a lot, and even though it wasn’t the birth I’d imagined for years, it was perfect for this extremely breech babe and myself. Because her legs were in breech for so long she’s still in that position sometjmes
We had one small problem where she lost too much weight too quickly, but she’s already up 100g from yesterday’s weight.
I’m the Netherlands you get a baby nurse for almost a week and she’s been amazing at helping us with a feeding schedule and feeding and all things baby care. It’s been amazing as this is our first and we’re noobs with a lot of the intricacies.

we’re in love, and I absolutely son and weep at the most random times. I can’t believe we have a baby now !

I hope everyone is doing well and babies born this month (and every month) and happy & healthy! ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Hi ladies, I’m 7+3, had a scan at 6 weeks and was well. Have another on Thursday to keep checking as I’ve had 3 previous losses, including a mmc at 10 weeks so I’m very very anxious about number 4. I’m on progesterone and aspirin this time though so hoping they’ll help make this a positive outcome. 🙏🏼 My question is, in the early days, did your symptoms come and go? Some days I feel nauseous, exhausted, boobs are aching. Other days (like today) I feel nothing at all, totally normal….which makes me worried it’s going to be another loss. Thanks for reading ladies. ❤
I had hardly any symptoms my whole first trimester (though i got my first proper morning sickness last week!). Currently at week 21 with a healthy little boy :) having no symptoms or symptoms that come and go means nothing, or at the very least that you're just luckier than those that spend the first trimester sick as a dog.

I was also super anxious about symptoms or the lack of them so I totally know where you're coming from. On the subject of progesterone though, I don't know if you saw but I was just mentioning I had an early MC scare at 8 weeks which we think was caused by those. Baby was totally fine as I said, but they can make your cervix bleed (again this doesn't harm the baby at all, just causes anxiety and is inconvenient), so if you're taking them vaginally rather than rectally just be aware (or switch). I wish someone had mentioned that to me when I was taking them! :)

Good luckxxx

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Congratulations! Glad to hear you're both doing well! A baby nurse for a week sounds fantastic!

• Heart
I had a little boy in November, I had a C-section. I do ideally want another baby at some point. Not for at least another year yet, but I was just wondering how long after having a section it’s ‘ok’ to have another?😂

Reactions: 1
I had a little boy in November, I had a C-section. I do ideally want another baby at some point. Not for at least another year yet, but I was just wondering how long after having a section it’s ‘ok’ to have another?😂
I think they suggest around 18 months. But everywhere you look is different.

Reactions: 2
Hi ladies, I’m 7+3, had a scan at 6 weeks and was well. Have another on Thursday to keep checking as I’ve had 3 previous losses, including a mmc at 10 weeks so I’m very very anxious about number 4. I’m on progesterone and aspirin this time though so hoping they’ll help make this a positive outcome. 🙏🏼 My question is, in the early days, did your symptoms come and go? Some days I feel nauseous, exhausted, boobs are aching. Other days (like today) I feel nothing at all, totally normal….which makes me worried it’s going to be another loss. Thanks for reading ladies. ❤
I’m only just 2 days ahead of you and had been feeling slightly worried about things the last few days as the symptoms seem to come and go. Wondering if even at 30+ weeks I would wonder the same. I just want to feel more pregnant I guess. 😂

I’ve only had 1 miscarriage but 9 years of unexplained infertility so it is really hard to completely turn off the worry sometimes. Just taking each day as it comes and trying to just get on with life. We booked a private scan but it’s not until 9 weeks (as it got moved 😭) so desperate to see what’s going on and see if this is really real and everything’s doing okay! 9 days to go!

It sounds like you’re being well looked after already if you are able to have early scans to keep check on things ? Hoping all is well at your next one ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
We were told to wait at least 2 years but it depends on everyone's circumstances. Mine was an emergency one with some complications so I imagine that's why they told us to wait that long

Reactions: 2
The acid reflux is starting now, I was crippled last night as well. 30mg of omeprazole and gaviscon is just not cutting it, I’m dreading tonight 😭 it’s absolutely roasting and my child isn’t sleeping well as she is sick atm. Think I’ll go the shop for a milkshake of some sort

• Heart
4 days until my due date and my OH is making me chilli toast with hot peri peri chicken 🤣 says he needs to feed me spice because HE is getting impatient hahah 😂
I do love he’s so excited though!!

I’ll be having a stretch and sweep Thursday and it’s about a 25 mins walk home from my MW. Not sure what to expect or if it will be ok to walk home but I might give it a go.. stop in the cafe for breakfast on the walk too 😂

The acid reflux is starting now, I was crippled last night as well. 30mg of omeprazole and gaviscon is just not cutting it, I’m dreading tonight 😭 it’s absolutely roasting and my child isn’t sleeping well as she is sick atm. Think I’ll go the shop for a milkshake of some sort
Aww it’s just awful!!! I literally have gaviscon bedside my bed, pints of milk and just make milkshakes constantly… mines comes and goes in stages but it’s just awful isn’t it 😩😩

• Heart
Broady shops girl have the best drinks selection ever

if they can’t cure you, nothing will 💕

Spent a few hours hanging out with my nephew yesterday, he is 9 weeks old and an absolute peach, very happy and chilled, my SIL even went for a quick nap while we were holding him. That was nice as I am a worrier and have been mostly thinking about how difficult things might be. However I am now worrying that no other baby will live up to our nephew! Why does my brain do this.

Reactions: 5
The blue one by the chicken bbq? I’ll fly round now 🤣💕 have u had any signs yet?

@ProphecyGirl get him to rub your feet and if you can be arsed have sex.. hopefully baby will be here soon ❤
Yes girl!
And no signs , nada, I was induced with my first so I don’t really know what I am looking out for if I am
Honest haha! I am presuming period like pains ?!
Spent a few hours hanging out with my nephew yesterday, he is 9 weeks old and an absolute peach, very happy and chilled, my SIL even went for a quick nap while we were holding him. That was nice as I am a worrier and have been mostly thinking about how difficult things might be. However I am now worrying that no other baby will live up to our nephew! Why does my brain do this.
Think we all can naturally go through a stage like this, of how will we love another baby as much as we love another , but everyone I know has reassured me that this feeling passes. Shows how loving you are as well 💕💕

• Heart
I had hardly any symptoms my whole first trimester (though i got my first proper morning sickness last week!). Currently at week 21 with a healthy little boy :) having no symptoms or symptoms that come and go means nothing, or at the very least that you're just luckier than those that spend the first trimester sick as a dog.

I was also super anxious about symptoms or the lack of them so I totally know where you're coming from. On the subject of progesterone though, I don't know if you saw but I was just mentioning I had an early MC scare at 8 weeks which we think was caused by those. Baby was totally fine as I said, but they can make your cervix bleed (again this doesn't harm the baby at all, just causes anxiety and is inconvenient), so if you're taking them vaginally rather than rectally just be aware (or switch). I wish someone had mentioned that to me when I was taking them! :)

Good luckxxx
Thank you 💕 Strangely this is the only pregnancy I haven’t had any spotting or bleeding with and I fully expected it with the cyclogest. Hoping it’s a good sign. 🙏🏼

• Heart
Another bad night another bad night of arguing, I’ve put in an application to my local council for housing, I feel exhausted and so emotional I love my partner but I can’t go on like this anymore but I’m absolutely terrified of doing this alone I’m scared of failing I’m scared my son will hate me in years to come for leaving his dad. I grew up in a broken home and it’s the last thing I wanted for my child. I guess I just feel so guilty, I’ve tried so hard to sort things but I can’t be the only one trying, I’m so emotional tonight feeling really scared and alone 💔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Another bad night another bad night of arguing, I’ve put in an application to my local council for housing, I feel exhausted and so emotional I love my partner but I can’t go on like this anymore but I’m absolutely terrified of doing this alone I’m scared of failing I’m scared my son will hate me in years to come for leaving his dad. I grew up in a broken home and it’s the last thing I wanted for my child. I guess I just feel so guilty, I’ve tried so hard to sort things but I can’t be the only one trying, I’m so emotional tonight feeling really scared and alone 💔
Im sure your son would prefer 2 happy parents who are apart than 2 unhappy parents who are together 💗

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.