Pregnancy #36 Mother In Laws… please shut up!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seen my midwife and she booked my 16 week appointment etc but didn’t say anything about the 12 week, I have a booklet to fill in and she’s coming to the house Wednesday which is apparently a new thing that they’ve started so I’ll ask questions then
The scans are booked separately, your midwife manages her own diary but the antenatal admin book scans so that'll be who send the letters 😊

Reactions: 1
Well it’s took me 45 mins to walk to and from, pick up some milk, bread and bits from the Heron that’s a 2 min walk 😂🫣
You will find me using Deliveroo from this point on 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Well it’s took me 45 mins to walk to and from, pick up some milk, bread and bits from the Heron that’s a 2 min walk 😂🫣
You will find me using Deliveroo from this point on 😂😂
Omg I felt like a right idiot walking round Iceland the other day. Literally leaning on all the freezers and waddling around. If it wasn’t for the bump I’d definitely look like I’d pooed myself or something 😃 the only pace is slow at the moment!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has anyone started to feel better at nearly 10 weeks? Over the last few days I’ve felt a lot better! Still feel sick in the mornings and boobs are still painful but I’m feeling sooo much better!

Has anyone started to feel better at nearly 10 weeks? Over the last few days I’ve felt a lot better! Still feel sick in the mornings and boobs are still painful but I’m feeling sooo much better!
I feel much better too, have done since Friday

Once you start to head towards the second trimester, the placenta starts to take over so usually you start to feel a bit better/lose symptoms

Anyone have any tips for when you are choosing not to breastfeed? Any devices I need to get to help stop my supply, ease pain, etc? All help appreciated 😀

Anyone have any tips for when you are choosing not to breastfeed? Any devices I need to get to help stop my supply, ease pain, etc? All help appreciated 😀
I've never breastfed. But I've also never used anything.
Make sure you get breastpads still as they will run constantly 😂
It only took around a week I think for them to stop running at every second 😂
I've been lucky and I've never had any pain with it.
It will stop naturally 😊

• Heart
Does anyone have days when they’re insanely hungry and can’t stop eating? I’m having one of those today and dread to think of the calories I’ve consumed 😱

Reactions: 9
Does anyone have days when they’re insanely hungry and can’t stop eating? I’m having one of those today and dread to think of the calories I’ve consumed 😱
I feel like that 90% of the time at the minute 😂 I try to be conscious of what I wolf down but most of the time by 8pm that goes out the window 😂

I've never breastfed. But I've also never used anything.
Make sure you get breastpads still as they will run constantly 😂
It only took around a week I think for them to stop running at every second 😂
I've been lucky and I've never had any pain with it.
It will stop naturally 😊
breast pads from boots and if sore put cabbage in the fridge and use the leaves in your bra… no joke it works

• Heart
Hi everyone!
So I posted on the last thread about being really worried I was going to get to my scan and find something wrong or nothing there. We had our private scan this week and it was magical 🥰🥰 all going well, strong heartbeat etc!! And further along than we thought, I’m 10 weeks today! So glad I booked that for peace of mind and thank you all so much for all the lovely messages when I was so worried. I have my midwife app next week and our scan the week after and I just can’t wait to see our baby again ❤ Still can’t believe I’m pregnant 😆😆

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yep, today 🤣 I have a lot of days though where I get full really quickly and worry I’m not eating enough so I think it balances out

Hi everyone!
So I posted on the last thread about being really worried I was going to get to my scan and find something wrong or nothing there. We had our private scan this week and it was magical 🥰🥰 all going well, strong heartbeat etc!! And further along than we thought, I’m 10 weeks today! So glad I booked that for peace of mind and thank you all so much for all the lovely messages when I was so worried. I have my midwife app next week and our scan the week after and I just can’t wait to see our baby again ❤ Still can’t believe I’m pregnant 😆😆
Aaaww congratulations 🥰 that’s lovely news. Obviously we can’t guarantee that everyone will get great news, but you can now join all of us on this thread that had a similar experience reassuring the next panicked newbie who thinks they’re the only one to think there must be nothing there 😄 it happens about once a week haha xx

Full of a cold, sinuses are sore, feel so poorly, but all covid tests negative which is obviously good news. 39+2 and just hoping this disappears before labour begins. 🙃 How did everyone else feel just before labour?! Doesn't help I'm getting impatient now too!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Full of a cold, sinuses are sore, feel so poorly, but all covid tests negative which is obviously good news. 39+2 and just hoping this disappears before labour begins. 🙃 How did everyone else feel just before labour?! Doesn't help I'm getting impatient now too!!
I’m the same, feel so poorly like I’ve been beat up. No coke or flu symptoms and I’ve taken a test too which was negative. Feel so worn out I’ve just been laid here crying 😭 my OH is out with his dad who’s just had a major cancer operation so I don’t want to bother him
I’m 37 weeks just fed up!

Any tips for back pain? Really struggling with lower back pain and right hip for the last week. Trying to avoid my GP because he’s a pain in the bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.