Pregnancy #36 Mother In Laws… please shut up!!

How far along are you?

• Under 12 weeks

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • 12-18

Votes: 21 10.8%
  • 19-24

Votes: 20 10.3%
  • 24-31

Votes: 26 13.3%
  • 31-36

Votes: 22 11.3%
  • Full term

Votes: 12 6.2%
  • Overdue

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Not pregnant just nosing

Votes: 46 23.6%
  • I’ve had my baby I just can’t leave!

Votes: 19 9.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who's having the next baby? There's a few of us due soon, I'm going in on Monday for induction.. any babies coming over the weekend?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hey ladies, has anyone suffered with spd during pregnancy? Or sudden groin pain where it literally hurts to walk? X

Reactions: 1
I'm 36 weeks today! I wonder if I will have bub during this thread or the next. I've been battling awfully with low iron anaemia, even have had an iron infusion, and also some unexpected neurological stuff due to heartburn medication and antidepressants. It's been hard to get the antenatal team to care about my constant exhaustion and brain fog as they keep telling me "oh there is plenty of time". Baby still has a small hole in its heart and will be checked over and assessed after birth, the location and size of it really shouldn't pose too much of a problem for bub though.

@fairydustlover Yep, I've struggled with pelvic pain since 18 weeks. If possible get yourself in to be seen by a physiotherapist as they can teach you how to move, roll in bed, and support your pelvis for the rest of the pregnancy. Rest is key. I sleep with pillows stacked between my legs and do small stretches and exercises daily to limit pain.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes, c section date given yesterday for July 12th! Unless they want to make an earlier arrival!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ticked the full term option!

C-section for breech babe scheduled for July 7! Less than two weeks now 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hey ladies, has anyone suffered with spd during pregnancy? Or sudden groin pain where it literally hurts to walk? X
Yes and it's the worst. Get a physio referral, use a pregnancy ball to sit on it really helps, keep on top of paracetamol and try to move when you can. Don't move to a waddle walk as it puts more pressure on your muscles and joints just take smaller steps. Buy a hard, spikey massage ball so your partner can roll it on your lower back to help blood flow.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve moved up to the 19-24 category 😱 this pregnancy is flying by!

Also been meaning to ask if anyone else is planning a home birth or has any tips? I’m planning a home birth this time but can’t get my head around the logistics of having a birth pool at home. Shall I just leave that job to my husband and get him to figure it out? 😂

• Heart
Yes and it's the worst. Get a physio referral, use a pregnancy ball to sit on it really helps, keep on top of paracetamol and try to move when you can. Don't move to a waddle walk as it puts more pressure on your muscles and joints just take smaller steps. Buy a hard, spikey massage ball so your partner can roll it on your lower back to help blood flow.
Thank you so much!!

I’ve finally ticked that I’ve had my baby! 3 weeks old today ❤❤❤

Looks like there’s going to be lots of babies born in this thread how exciting 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My little girl was born yesterday morning via a planned c section. All went smoothly and recovery is going well! I'm so in love with her and can't stop staring at her. She is perfect.
I really struggled towards the end of my pregnancy but it makes it all worth it. She's been an absolute dream in hospital so hopefully the same continues when we get home!
Good luck to everyone expecting their babies soon, it really is the most magical time!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Ticked full term option! 🙈 mad to think I was ticking the first box what feels like a couple weeks ago!

My little girl was born yesterday morning via a planned c section. All went smoothly and recovery is going well! I'm so in love with her and can't stop staring at her. She is perfect.
I really struggled towards the end of my pregnancy but it makes it all worth it. She's been an absolute dream in hospital so hopefully the same continues when we get home!
Good luck to everyone expecting their babies soon, it really is the most magical time!

Congrats!!!!!!! ❤

• Heart
Yeah 😩 I have PGP right now as I have scoliosis so pressure on the left side of my pelvis which is causing pain right down into my groin, feels like I’m either being shot or stabbed! I saw my osteopath for a session then did a PGP online class which has opened up a referral to the physio so I’m now seeing them. They’ve given me a bunch of exercises and things to ease the pain when walking (ensure walking up and downstairs sideways, keep knees together when getting in and out of bed/the car etc). I was also advised to get a ball to sit on to take the pressure off my pelvis and basically give it a break - all seems to be working. When I’m sore I go for a bath as I find taking paracetamol futile but it’s an option for you if it eases your pain. I’m not sure where you are but worth checking if similar resources are available to you 😘

Some ladies on here suggested a band which I did buy but unfortunately I’m not allowed to use it but worth checking to see if you can maybe ease the pressure as it helped them x

Yeah 😩 I have PGP right now as I have scoliosis so pressure on the left side of my pelvis which is causing pain right down into my groin, feels like I’m either being shot or stabbed! I saw my osteopath for a session then did a PGP online class which has opened up a referral to the physio so I’m now seeing them. They’ve given me a bunch of exercises and things to ease the pain when walking (ensure walking up and downstairs sideways, keep knees together when getting in and out of bed/the car etc). I was also advised to get a ball to sit on to take the pressure off my pelvis and basically give it a break - all seems to be working. When I’m sore I go for a bath as I find taking paracetamol futile but it’s an option for you if it eases your pain. I’m not sure where you are but worth checking if similar resources are available to you 😘

Some ladies on here suggested a band which I did buy but unfortunately I’m not allowed to use it but worth checking to see if you can maybe ease the pressure as it helped them x
thank you!! Hope the pain resides completely for you x I’ve contacted my midwife today and waiting for her to get back to me,
how many weeks are you?

• Heart
I *finally* bought over the bump underwear and I’m a little annoyed at myself that I waited until I had 2 weeks left.

I *finally* bought over the bump underwear and I’m a little annoyed at myself that I waited until I had 2 weeks left.
Trust me you will get use of them afterwards!
I've found a lot of my normal underwear is sitting right where my csection scar is so the 5 pairs of super mega maternity knickers I bought are on constant rotation

• Heart
Reactions: 5
thank you!! Hope the pain resides completely for you x I’ve contacted my midwife today and waiting for her to get back to me,
how many weeks are you?
Thank you! For the most part it has, don’t get me wrong fatigue sets in and I can feel me aggravating it if I’ve over done it but the trick is to get it under control and don’t over do it.
Awe brilliant, hopefully she gets you all sorted with the physio ASAP, you’ll be amazed at the simplicity of it all to ease the pain 🙏🏼 I’m 18w3d x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.