Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Myself and my friend were discussing the vow renewal thing earlier and she said her first thought whenever she hears of someone renewing their vows is “okay, which one of you cheated”. Not saying that’s the case here, but usually with these over the top declarations of love for one another, there is an attempt to put a band aid over something. Remember Heidi Klum and Seal, they renewed their vows every year and actually behind it all and all the grand gestures of love and public adoration, their relationship was awful. What annoyed me was the day after it, Pippa had something on her story from a follower like “all of the women in Ireland asking their husbands why can’t you do that for me”. Smug much? Speak for yourself Pippa. My vows stand as much today as the day I made them. I don’t need a repeat performance. And I’d choose my partner in every lifetime over creep central Ormond, not everyone needs the over the top display in order to feel loved. Guarantee you if they couldn’t put it on Instagram then they wouldn’t have bothered.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Parties these days in general are gone OTT and it’s all because of social media. In my day you’d be called in for your cake and the table would have a few Rice Krispie buns and the smell of fag ash from your aunties and the chips cremating in the deep fat fryer would be all over the gaff. Pass the parcel if you’re lucky and that game where you take away a chair each time until two people are left to battle it out and someone pressing stop/play on the tape recorder for the music, A chomp bar and stale bun in your party bag and off ya go. But ya know what they were great craic. The good old days. Everything now is just a battle to compete and show off. No kids care about balloon arches and fancy expensive cakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

irishjen

VIP Member
Well she has a massive following which i imagine are mostly women, many of whom struggle to have a baby, her bump every day must be very triggering. Take all the photos she likes just stop giving everyone the daily/ hourly reminder she's pregnant.
Well then THEY need to unfollow/mute her. She had her own struggles to get pregnant and shared it, with very raw emotions and said herself she had to mute people when she was sad because it wasn't good for her she didn't say oh they shouldn't be sharing.

One of my many miscarriages 2 friends were pregnant and we'd all have been due at same time. I had to mute their content till I was ok with it. It wasn't for them to hide their happiness because I was struggling..

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Flower45

VIP Member
I dont follow Pippa, she doesnt appeal to me, but came across her page yesterday for first time in a long time. Good lord, she has destroyed herself, and its emanating from the inside out. And her content is so vacuous. Theres no happiness or joy in her eyes, i genuinely. Wouldnt have the stomach to go looking at it again as its actually very sad.
Would you get a grip! She has a lovely life. 2 beautiful chidren and another on the way. A fab house with plenty of money. Nothing "sad" about it!
Such a silly post.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

goldieheux

I like Pippa too, I think shes classy ... the rest are just all the same, selling their souls and children
Out of interest what makes her classy; is her her footballers wife house, her husbands colourful side interests (I’m not talking about his affairs) or her secret fillers and botox that she has never admitted to?

Pippa was very happy to work with every brand under the sun a few years ago; Penneys, Centra, River Island etc. She worked with bargain brands then used this money to elevate her own wardrobe purchases and line her pockets to create her business.

If POCO wasn’t as successful as it was now rest assured Pippa would be working with Sweet King. She has her very loyal following and all her former paid partners to thank for her very unattainable and exuberant lifestyle.

I don’t mind her but find it laughable how she’s put on a pedestal by so many Irish women who like sheep buy her candles, jeans, tracksuits, sweaters, make-up etc. Look at her style a few years ago, ‘classy’ really?

Personally I don’t see much of a difference between her and Suzanne Jackson yet one is called trash and the other is lauded as holier than thou.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Have to say I thought this was a real low for Pippa. People come up with this shit all the time and it ain’t funny. It’s like this is their life so they think everyone else is the same. Insensitive brain dead carry on.
In fairness I think the meme itself is lighthearted, I can understand how it could impact somebody negatively if that was their struggle, but in fairness it's hard to say anything these days without offending or upsetting someone... not trying to say that people posting things shouldn't be mindful, but I think if you had to review everything like that you would be too paranoid to post anything!! Obviously everyone is different in what they find funny.

Anyways anybody that was affected by her posting that I'm not trying to diminish their hurt feelings because they are valid but there has to be a line as well (not necessarily saying this has to be the line) but that's only my own personal view so maybe I am wrong

Reactions: 47

looloo555

I’m genuinely shocked she is off to Portugal on holidays tomorrow, I know they are obviously both fully vaccinated but the kids aren’t and she’s pregnant 🤷‍♀️
it’s just my opinion and I’ll probably be lynched for saying it but I think it’s irresponsible. We’d all love a holiday but I’m too wary of these new variants to travel even though Im fully vaccinated.

• Wow
Reactions: 46

dotiedot

Chatty Member
The new title should have been pippa once called sized 12 women heifers and she had a gap in her teeth which she closed when she got her extra large veneers. She said the gap wasn’t a good look!!
I cannot stand when we bring up things people said or did years and years ago. Leo Varadakar once smoked weed... Crucify him!! Some joke! 🙈 13 years ago she made that comment! Was it a nice comment? Absolutely not!!! Do I agree with it? Hell no!!! But seriously... Everyone has a past. Everyone! I said and did things when I was younger that make me hate some memories, but we learn from them, we move on, that's we grow as people! Also it's probably more of a reflection on the disgusting modelling industry and the pressure they put on women and their disgusting brainwashing, rather than Pippa.

Absolutely LOVE the thread title!!! I know people who saw Pippa recently and they said she was oozing wealth!! How are they so rich? Can't warm to her fringe at all! 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
Some people just can’t win she could easily have taken off last week like so many others did. She respected the rules of the country waited until it was permitted and travelled with her family end of story nobody else’s business same way as it really is nobodies business if somebody took a vaccine or not. Call out lying, shady behaviour, dodgy dealings etc ya but somebody using their own free will and judgement and is doing nothing to harm you should not be affecting your life this much.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Carlyq92

Are the Mcgregor pj’s she’s opening conors sister? If so very surprised at Pippa associating with them at all. Especially with all the allegations surrounding him and the sisters being so rough.
Anyone who promotes or supports anyone from that family immediately goes down in my estimation. He's a thug of the highest order and his family are no better, clinging on to his fame/notoriety for the money and clout it brings. They're gross. Tignam and LLL are both insufferable but I'd give them my money for pyjamas and housecoats 100 times over before I'd ever line a McGregor's pockets.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Sunday Roast

VIP Member
‘If they couldn’t put it on Instagram then they wouldn’t have bothered’ applies to every Instagram blogger/flogger/influencer out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

NTW

Thread title: Jumpers, chairs no price too high Brian's got a finger in another money pie!

• Haha
Reactions: 40

irishjen

VIP Member
I'm sure they have excellent health insurance I've no doubt she ran it by her consultant etc etc

And as for the Vax been on trials till 2023, it is standard practice for a Vax after stage 3 trial to continue to be watched and monitored for safety. That's why any side effects are been reported to national bodies to report back to manufacturers. Stop with your you tube Facebook research and scare mongering.

All my kids will receive it when it's their time.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

notphillipa

Chatty Member
Would you get a grip! She has a lovely life. 2 beautiful chidren and another on the way. A fab house with plenty of money. Nothing "sad" about it!
Such a silly post.
She actually seems like one of the happier influencers and you can tell she has a strong sense of self worth
I wouldn’t share her priorities or taste but nothing about her seems sad to me either!

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Nope, I'm sorry it's actually disgusting taking a free stay when they clearly have a shitload of money. Prada, Gucci, YSL bags hanging off her. Any amount of trips away and then grabs a freebie.
Like has been said already, give the free stay away to a deserving family.
Honestly stop the world I want to get off, it's all so unfair. All these plebs getting their free clothes and beauty products it's just sickening. I am able to afford my own makeup and clothes etc but I can imagine if you're struggling financially seeing these knobs getting so many freebies it's like salt on your wounds....
I think at the start of this industry taking off, honest opinions were given about whatever they were testing/reviewing but now it's just a free for all. Grab grab grab, stick your name/label on some shite from China and hey ho, you're a designer or entrepreneur.
None of them have any conscience/morals anymore.
It seems like they can't do anything wrong, I think the prices Pippa charges are a disgrace but people lap it up. Louise Cooney now has a 'brand' coming out. When will it end!!!!!

• Heart

Secretsout

Thread suggestion - Pippa would sell anything to make a quick buck. The people buying her stuff must be thick as f#ck

• Haha
Reactions: 38