Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carlyq92

The general advice is to refrain from botox and fillers during pregnancy. Would she be that careless?

During pregnancy, hormones cause increased blood flow, which can make your nose and lips look puffy. Maybe (I hope) this is the reason
Yeah I would 100% agree it's down to swelling during pregnancy. I don't believe for a minute that after waiting so long for their third baby that she would even consider taking risks like that for vanity purposes, or that she'd do something that would leave her wide open to criticism. Sure she probably got the fringe cut in purely to hide her forehead while she's off the botox!

Reactions: 38
That hotel doesn't really look like a spot for kids.
I'm sure a pool and a beach is all the kids need.

All the shite you've to put up with holidaying with kids in Ireland- crap weather, booking pool slots, limited time , no changing rooms etc. A pool in the sun they can go in as much and as often as they like would definitely be a good holiday for mine anyway.

the Portuguese love kids and they are welcome everywhere ime. Her resort looks fab and its great to see irish people getting away after all the absolute nonsense we have been made put up with at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
I’ve literally just found her Instagram in the past few days and started following her. Wow, she lurves herself!
Ah I like her, she’s warmed a bit with this pregnancy, she’s minted and best of luck to her. She’s different to the usual run of the mill ones in Ireland, she isn’t selling her soul for free jellies.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
Baby showers are fucking tack end of story. Anything that comes from America is, same with gender reveals. They’re only for attention seekers absolutely nothing classy about them

• Haha
Reactions: 36

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Just went for a nosey there - that is ridiculous - would cost €15,000+. Imagine the people she could help with that money. No matter how much money I had, I couldn’t use it in this totally pointless narcissistic way....nobody cares what sex her baby is, literally not one person. Thinking they do, is warped.
C’mon it’s not her responsibility to help anyone. It’s her money and she can spend it any way she likes.

Reactions: 34

DeirdreIreland

Chatty Member
Bloody hell everything is so extra. I'd be so sick at the sight of yet another balloon extravaganza and yet another massive cake. Like wouldn't you just say "you know what darling this year a small present and a card is just fine. And maybe a chocolate cake from Tesco!" And don't get me started on the Poco shite. Seriously you cannot convince me they are any different from Dunnes sweats. They're probably made in the exact same factory. You are paying for this silly woman's massive house and lifestyle and she's laughing all the way to the bank with your hard earned money.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Nosycrow

Chatty Member
Presumably flights and hotel already booked, like myself - going to Canaries week after next. Seriously if you’re vaxxed and still afraid to go and live your life then sure you might as well stay under your bed altogether. ☹ There’ll always be variants, just like there are with flu.

Carlyq92

Claire is still a Clondalkin girl. Married a local normal fella etc. I'm not slating her by any means, it's the Ken Doll that's the issue. Brief TV career, got lucky and married young to a woman who turned out to be a marketer's dream, ending up in the big McMansion at the K Club. It all led to him getting extreme notions about himself. His previous life doesn't tie in with the new persona he's crafted, so he keeps it in the background as much as he can. He's a walking ick.

Lmarcon

VIP Member
Ahh no, birthdays are a big deal. They should always be a fuss.

I saw Pippa in Kildare village at the weekend and she looks amazing. Glowing. Bump is bigger than it appears to be on insta. My sisters little one was throwing a fit. Pippa was walking by and picked up the toy mu nephew had thrown on the ground. Was absolutely lovely. We would have popped into the shop only we had the kids with us.

I still have the poco's I got years ago.
Calm down Brian Dowling 😂

• Haha

Kokanoseynoodle

Chatty Member
I was looking at the vomit inducing perfect pics on Instagram of her birthday party and honestly was wondering why a group of people get together for a party - when 3 separate groups of them aren’t long back from being abroad (her and Ken doll Brian & family in Portugal and Brian Dowling back from London and his hubby back from south of France). And elderly family members stuck beside the people back from abroad. I know they arent breaking the rules but personally of it were me, I’d be keeping away from social gatherings just in case.
I wonder was there some paid promotion for that hotel new outdoor garden area because Dowling and the hubby were promoting the shit out of it! 😂😂😂I know Pippa isn’t scabby but you’d wonder…😬😬
So what? We just never get back to normal ever again? They're all fully vaccinated. I know that's not 100% effective at reducing chance of catching and spreading etc but Jesus we have to start living again

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Paulownia

Tbh, while I’m firmly in the ‘Baby Shower for your first baby only’ camp, if I had her money and house I’d use any excuse to host. She loves hosting, had centred her house around having guests and parties and can afford it. Why not have her loved ones over to celebrate the baby she’s waited so long for. I highly doubt she’s asked for gifts.

Bellel

VIP Member
Jesus I just googled the price of that house with the games room for next year. 4k for the week!!! You'd want your head examined. We genuinely had a fab house for a week in July in Wicklow for 800. And twice the size. Took a bit of googling to find but I think if you take a bit of time to research you'd see this place for the madness it is.
No googling required for Pips when you’re getting a freebie.

On a different note why in the name of God is her husband’s IG name BrianormondTV? when was the last time he was on TV?????? Seriously??????!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
Lisa Jordan and Pippa O Connor are about the same age

👀
Ones a tack fest prancing round in teenybopper clothes , pimping her kids for the Jelly cheque and the other is a polished , older than her years , pinch perfect portrayal of a mostly unattainable life

both are a storefront, targeting different audiences 💰💰💰💰💰💰

Last edited:

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
After seeing a lot of hotels in Ireland on the one hand cry out about a crippled industry, and on the other gifting every blogger a free stay while the rest of us pay through the nose, I’ve honestly no desire to holiday here this summer. You’d want to be rolling in it to have any kind of a decent stay anywhere. I’d be off too if I was her. It’s her decision to make at the end of the day.

• Heart

HumphreyB

VIP Member
They fight and argue. It’s hardly newsworthy or unusual. It also doesn’t mean they aren’t happy. I’m happily married doesn’t mean I don’t want to throttle my husband on occasion

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Mocaacom

Chatty Member
The problem with people breaking, bending or flouting Covid restrictions, or just being irresponsible IMO (just because you can travel doesn't mean you should) is that it is everyone's business.

It is our business when variants are brought into the country and numbers go up and people die or are left bereaved, and the rest of us are in lockdown, jobs lost, businesses closed etc etc.

I don't agree with Pippa (and other influencers) travelling in the current situation, and because it is a public health emergency it (and the potential consequences of it) is my business.
but pippa is not breaking, bending or flouting Covid restrictions. The rule on non essential travel was lifted yesterday, she followed the rules and is entitled to travel if she wishes and follows the rules on reentry. I’m all for calling out the doses like Nikki who couldn’t give two hoots about the rules and think they don’t apply to them but to be fair to pippa(in this instance at least) she has not broke, bent or flouted anything and she’s been up front and honest that she’s travelling

HumphreyB

VIP Member
I priced center park and while I can afford it I just couldn’t justify the money. So we didn’t go ahead.

They don’t need to offer free stays and tbh I think any family like hers should really accept the free stay but raffle it off or run a comp to gift the stay to a family in need for the break.
It’s kinda turned me off her. Her kids have lots of holidays and opportunities to go to fun places.

• Heart