Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flower45

VIP Member
The problem with people breaking, bending or flouting Covid restrictions, or just being irresponsible IMO (just because you can travel doesn't mean you should) is that it is everyone's business.

It is our business when variants are brought into the country and numbers go up and people die or are left bereaved, and the rest of us are in lockdown, jobs lost, businesses closed etc etc.

I don't agree with Pippa (and other influencers) travelling in the current situation, and because it is a public health emergency it (and the potential consequences of it) is my business.
Sorry now but that's rubbish. The CMO has said there is NO reason fully vaccinated people can't travel. To say they are spreading variants is totally inaccurate and scaremongering.
Everyone's business has been effected and yes it was a disaster for many but we have to trust the science. Vaccines work which is why people can travel and travel responsibly. Everyone lived through the last 16 months I personally lost a bloody fortune but Im happy for anyone that refuses to be he afraid and gets on with living. The amount of judgement for travel is pathetic.
Judge the HSE that is still a shambles and the politicians who didn't lose a penny over the whole thing. Not hardworking normal people.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Mammy2021

VIP Member
When I saw them vlogging their free “invitation” to Centerparcs, I couldn’t wait to see the comments on here! 😂😂The amount of plush hotel stays, trips home and abroad and now to be gifted a centerparcs trip and go for the hell of it. Would make you want to vomit when you see the amount of families who have to save hard to go there or can’t afford such a pricey few nights away. And the smug head of her peddling the bike! Gimme a break! 🙄🙄🤮🤮🤮🤮😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Flower45

VIP Member
No masks on herself or the hairdresser either. I know they are mates but maybe if I was her I wouldn't show that?
Do you wear a mask indoors visiting people? Highly doubt it. So bored of covid police at this stage.

Reactions: 29

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
On the Boots drop down menu there isn’t a premium tab so just search UP. And for anyone with an advantage card you collect points, not available if you buy on the Up website - just sayin.
Imagine walking into Boots like “sorry, I’m looking for the premium section”
Actual lol

• Haha

Capricorn

The whole vows thing was purely for the gram. If you told him he couldn‘t post anything about it publicly he wouldn’t have bothered his Ken head. He also didn’t organise any of it, her team did. Very easy to set up that shite when you can pay people to do it. I do like Pippa more so than other instahuns but she gets deducted points for her judgement in husband material.

• Haha

lodgequeen

Chatty Member
Baby showers are bollocks and another Americanism we have adopted. I can see how someone expecting their first and maybe struggling financially would really benefit from having one but looking at that show whilst wondering how you’re going to survive on maternity benefit for the next 6 months must be a kick in the gut. It was purely for The Gram and far from reality for most folk.

• Heart

not_influenced

VIP Member
And i although I'm not a Pippa fan, fuck it at least she's honest about going on a holiday!! And had abided by guidelines when they've been in place- in my opinion!

kissyfur

I’d never expect that a a comment like that could offend people tbh. It’s clearly a joke.

Reactions: 28

Cantstopreading

Chatty Member
I think unless it's for a young wans 21st or maybe a themed party, or like a baby shower with cupcakes then those cakes just look so OTT, especially for an ordinary 43rd birthday. Doubt it's the type of cake the 2 little fellas would have eaten either. Its literally just for the gram
Can't beat Colin the caterpillar 😄 or a Swiss roll😁

• Haha

greenfields23

Does everyone get the goodie bag? I suppose all the activities are complimentary as well. I wonder is that house so pricey that nobody else has booked it? It would boil your piss though. 2 weeks in Portugal, numerous hotels stays and now this freebie. My poor kids had a day at the zoo, Tayto Park and a day trip to Belfast and that was it all summer But my god they were grateful.
my mother always says2 me it dosent matter if u just go2 the playground with the kids or a holiday abroad, theyll be happy as long as they are with u & havin fun & are loved and she is so right, kids don’t really need all this stuff of course they love it but at the end of the day a happy secure life is all they need, & a day trip 2 belfast as a kid is an adventure so dont be minding what all these “celebrity types’ are at x

Nosycrow

Chatty Member
After seeing a lot of hotels in Ireland on the one hand cry out about a crippled industry, and on the other gifting every blogger a free stay while the rest of us pay through the nose, I’ve honestly no desire to holiday here this summer. You’d want to be rolling in it to have any kind of a decent stay anywhere. I’d be off too if I was her. It’s her decision to make at the end of the day.
100% this! Hotels not doing themselves any favours gifting these bellends. 👏👏👏👏👏👏

Parallel_Universe

Random fact but I was in Dundrum eating on my own years ago and Brian and Pippa sat in beside me - kind of in same cubicle but opposite me - she looked about 6 months pregnant - they picked at each other for the whole meal but especially her, she was scathing. Now maybe they were having a bad day, as we all do, but this was next level. Like Mary and John in Father Ted! 😆

• Haha
  • Wow

Cf88

This is a massive turn off for me. She clearly can afford to pay herself to go. They have had how many holidays this summer? They didn't need to accept it. No #gifted either, the sly "invitation" line is sneaky I think.

Reactions: 27

Capricorn

Myself and my friend were discussing the vow renewal thing earlier and she said her first thought whenever she hears of someone renewing their vows is “okay, which one of you cheated”. Not saying that’s the case here, but usually with these over the top declarations of love for one another, there is an attempt to put a band aid over something. Remember Heidi Klum and Seal, they renewed their vows every year and actually behind it all and all the grand gestures of love and public adoration, their relationship was awful. What annoyed me was the day after it, Pippa had something on her story from a follower like “all of the women in Ireland asking their husbands why can’t you do that for me”. Smug much? Speak for yourself Pippa. My vows stand as much today as the day I made them. I don’t need a repeat performance. And I’d choose my partner in every lifetime over creep central Ormond, not everyone needs the over the top display in order to feel loved. Guarantee you if they couldn’t put it on Instagram then they wouldn’t have bothered.
Absolutely agree. It’s like the couples on Facebook professing their love for other and the grand gestures of flowers, presents. They’re all the ones who are in trouble behind the show.

• Heart

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
I ordered on a friends recommendation before she started sending freebies (think she sent twins and me one too) and after that I'd never order again. It was average quality the cakes itself, the bueno sauce was lovely but I wouldn't pay her prices and she sending freebies to the insta huns of Ireland she can go and shite
She wasn’t able to fulfil an order I had to postpone because of lockdown. I paid for the order months in advance, the event was cancelled and I said I wouldn’t look for a refund because she’s a small business etc and gave her the new date and of course she couldn’t do it because she was so busy. Meanwhile Doireann and Pippa and the whole lot getting cakes delivered to Dublin by her. I’ve ordered lots from her before she was ‘famous’ so it left a bad taste and I won’t be ordering again.

• Wow
  • Angry