Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The place is packed, they really don’t need exposure from public figures. We were there about 6 weeks before Covid shut it last year & one of the restaurant managers was telling us they were looking at 90-95 capacity for the year ahead, they’re as busy since reopening, if you aren’t online to book activities & meal times when they go live for the week of your stay then it’s very hard to get times that you want.
What I did notice today was the staff didn’t treat them any differently to us, I worked in hotels for nearly 20 years & it was sickening how they would lick the arses of anyone well known who came to stay, they’d hover around them like an annoying fly that won’t bugger off so it was nice to see them treated like everyone else today & just left in peace.

Reactions: 9
Didn't look like much from what she showed to be honest.Why are people so interested in centreparcs? I'm guessing she had one of the nicer houses too. We've rented much nicer Airbnbs for less than half the price of that place.
Totally agree with you - we went to a gorgeous Airbnb in the west coast of Ireland overlooking the sea for a week this year and a friend of mine went to Centerparcs and still paid over €600 more than me and she only went for 4 days.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I wonder do any of these influencers ever think (obviously they could afford endless trips/holidays) I am going to give this trip away to a deserving family…

Probably not though.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Jesus I just googled the price of that house with the games room for next year. 4k for the week!!! You'd want your head examined. We genuinely had a fab house for a week in July in Wicklow for 800. And twice the size. Took a bit of googling to find but I think if you take a bit of time to research you'd see this place for the madness it is.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Jesus I just googled the price of that house with the games room for next year. 4k for the week!!! You'd want your head examined. We genuinely had a fab house for a week in July in Wicklow for 800. And twice the size. Took a bit of googling to find but I think if you take a bit of time to research you'd see this place for the madness it is.
No googling required for Pips when you’re getting a freebie.

On a different note why in the name of God is her husband’s IG name BrianormondTV? when was the last time he was on TV?????? Seriously??????!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Does everyone get the goodie bag? I suppose all the activities are complimentary as well. I wonder is that house so pricey that nobody else has booked it? It would boil your piss though. 2 weeks in Portugal, numerous hotels stays and now this freebie. My poor kids had a day at the zoo, Tayto Park and a day trip to Belfast and that was it all summer But my god they were grateful.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Nope, I'm sorry it's actually disgusting taking a free stay when they clearly have a shitload of money. Prada, Gucci, YSL bags hanging off her. Any amount of trips away and then grabs a freebie.
Like has been said already, give the free stay away to a deserving family.
Honestly stop the world I want to get off, it's all so unfair. All these plebs getting their free clothes and beauty products it's just sickening. I am able to afford my own makeup and clothes etc but I can imagine if you're struggling financially seeing these knobs getting so many freebies it's like salt on your wounds....
I think at the start of this industry taking off, honest opinions were given about whatever they were testing/reviewing but now it's just a free for all. Grab grab grab, stick your name/label on some shite from China and hey ho, you're a designer or entrepreneur.
None of them have any conscience/morals anymore.
It seems like they can't do anything wrong, I think the prices Pippa charges are a disgrace but people lap it up. Louise Cooney now has a 'brand' coming out. When will it end!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
No think the goodie bag are only for special guests 😂
It wasn’t available when I looked , there was nothing available. Now I wouldn’t pay that much but I was willing to paid too much at the same time as we didn’t think we would get abroad this year .
Tbf her boys seem like lovely kids and no sign of them being ungrateful.

The boys favourite place but had to be invited down for her to stay. Would she ever good luck. There’s no reason she couldn’t have put her own hand in her pocket and funded her own stay. Center parks are worse. It’s impossible to get a booking there at the best of times, do they actually think it’s good PR to give a free stay to one of the wealthiest families in the country?

Reactions: 23
Also just wanted to say, anyone that thinks Pippa is not you're usual flogger and doesn't show pr drops as much as others. There is absolutely NO doubt she gets as much free tit if not more because of her profile she just doesn't show it. She'll only show something that suits her aesthetic so would have to be high end e.g La Mer etc...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Nope, I'm sorry it's actually disgusting taking a free stay when they clearly have a shitload of money. Prada, Gucci, YSL bags hanging off her. Any amount of trips away and then grabs a freebie.
Like has been said already, give the free stay away to a deserving family.
Honestly stop the world I want to get off, it's all so unfair. All these plebs getting their free clothes and beauty products it's just sickening. I am able to afford my own makeup and clothes etc but I can imagine if you're struggling financially seeing these knobs getting so many freebies it's like salt on your wounds....
I think at the start of this industry taking off, honest opinions were given about whatever they were testing/reviewing but now it's just a free for all. Grab grab grab, stick your name/label on some shite from China and hey ho, you're a designer or entrepreneur.
None of them have any conscience/morals anymore.
It seems like they can't do anything wrong, I think the prices Pippa charges are a disgrace but people lap it up. Louise Cooney now has a 'brand' coming out. When will it end!!!!!
The only way it will end is if people stop following these vacuous untalented nobodys. It's never going to happen though. We're all too addicted to give up watching them even if we never buy a thing from them. I'm as guilty as anyone but it really is our own fault. Pippa is adding nothing to anyone's life here but here we are discussing and watching.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
In her stories both boys seems to be wearing fairly legit looking raybans.. are they not a bit young for them?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Pippa barely showed centreparcs when she was there last year. Now that the other bloggers have moved on she’s all over it, especially the last week of the hols so none of the other wannabes can do the same.
I was there last week myself. It’s marmite but personally I loved it. Pity it’s so expensive.

Reactions: 5
Shes more tha likely being paid to stay there for nothing sadly and will get the same again and again she charges a fortune I'm sorry but come on her kids have been everywhere centre parcs is hardly gonna be their fav place give me a break the prices are extortionate no way would I pay or afford it .

I paid 1300 for my stay. Still expensive enough but people seem to think it’s 4-5k.

I totally believe it’s her kids would prefer centreparcs over Portugal. They don’t care about glamour!

Reactions: 2
Also just wanted to say, anyone that thinks Pippa is not you're usual flogger and doesn't show pr drops as much as others. There is absolutely NO doubt she gets as much free tit if not more because of her profile she just doesn't show it. She'll only show something that suits her aesthetic so would have to be high end e.g La Mer etc...
I wish I was one of her pals to get the unwanted castoffs. It would be like Christmas morning every day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I paid 1300 for my stay. Still expensive enough but people seem to think it’s 4-5k.

I totally believe it’s her kids would prefer centreparcs over Portugal. They don’t care about glamour!
I agree- my kids said it was the best weekend of their lives when we went

Reactions: 1
I wonder is it possible Pippa has paid ? Center Parcs is booked out all summer, they definitely don’t need the exposure from Pippa. We tried to book for this summer and it was booked out. It’s also very hard to get a booking for this Christmas. We were there last summer, it is expensive but a great family holiday. We all loved it .

She thanked them for inviting her. I doubt they invited her to pay as well. Maybe they gave her a discount. She probably needs it.

Reactions: 2
I wonder is it possible Pippa has paid ? Center Parcs is booked out all summer, they definitely don’t need the exposure from Pippa. We tried to book for this summer and it was booked out. It’s also very hard to get a booking for this Christmas. We were there last summer, it is expensive but a great family holiday. We all loved it .
She said thanks for the invite so unlikely she's a regular paying customer

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.