Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Base2019

VIP Member
It's the Amanda Harrington tan which is brilliant and flawless
Was just about to say this too!! I have the Amanda Harrington face tan and it’s unreal. I got a discount code at the time I ordered tho, it’s pricey lol but it’s so good

Ellegee

VIP Member
Isn't there really good friend Alan something, can't think of his name in the bar/restaurant business??
He owns "House" maybe going into business together!!
Looks like Brian and Pips who already have their hands in lots of pies have found another pie!!
They are. Brian shared a post from Alan on his stories, they’re def doing something together. Has to be a bar

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Same I was so dissapointed with it. The foundation is nice but tint and glow horrible on me. I got sucked in by everyone saying it was amazing.
Same for me and it’s awful on. I look like I’ve run a marathon.
I was also disappointed with the colour match. I put my usual foundation brand and shade in and the one they sent me is orange in comparison

Mslittlechat

Brian Dowling has no brothers.
Brian Ornomd (the hubby) does
You’re getting the Brian’s mixed up. Brian Dowling has the Death podcast & has no brothers. Brian Ormond has 2
This makes more sense!!!
he has a family pic on his insta of his sisters wedding and I’m wondering has He 3 brothers ?! I always thought 2?! Doesn’t matter as
They aren’t overally involved anyway!