Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure they have excellent health insurance I've no doubt she ran it by her consultant etc etc

And as for the Vax been on trials till 2023, it is standard practice for a Vax after stage 3 trial to continue to be watched and monitored for safety. That's why any side effects are been reported to national bodies to report back to manufacturers. Stop with your you tube Facebook research and scare mongering.

All my kids will receive it when it's their time.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
100% this! Hotels not doing themselves any favours gifting these bellends. 👏👏👏👏👏👏
Bellends 🤣🤣
Only problem I see with Pippa going to Portugal is that she didn’t ask me to be honest!
There are of course split views on whether people should be travelling at the moment but each to their own. She is entitled to travel and make her own decisions so I say away with her.
and whoever said about the freebies is right. For one you can’t get a nice place to stay in Ireland and the prices are ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Definitely going to have split opinions on Pippa going away. It wouldn’t be me personally pregnant but I’m sure they have done their research, both vaccinated and If I was in their position financially I probably would consider it especially if your able to reduce the risk more with where your going to stay etc, private travel to the hotel or Villa maybe
Don’t think they are doing an ole package holiday! Pippa Il mind your house while your away 🙈😂 That be like going away on hol to Kildare with that back garden and guest room 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I personally wouldn’t go myself & definitely not if I was pregnant or with a young child. But I agree we have to start living our lives & making the right choices for our own family that we can live with.

Reactions: 10
Fkin hell, cant even escape Covid chat on Tattle.
Wonder if Brian and Orthur will be housesitting again..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Some people just can’t win she could easily have taken off last week like so many others did. She respected the rules of the country waited until it was permitted and travelled with her family end of story nobody else’s business same way as it really is nobodies business if somebody took a vaccine or not. Call out lying, shady behaviour, dodgy dealings etc ya but somebody using their own free will and judgement and is doing nothing to harm you should not be affecting your life this much.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I'm sure there are plenty of Covid threads on here... Can we move on please!

Reactions: 21
Well look, she’s over there now and she’s hardly going to turn back because some people on here disagree with it. Life has been paused for too long. Time to start living again. And time to move on from this convo!

• Haha
  • Heart
I love that she seems as knackered as a normal duffed woman in summer and it's not all airy fairy life is great bs

Reactions: 4
Yup have to say I'm the same. Vaccinated and pregnant and I'm off too!! Each to their own and I'm sure 80% of the country will do staycations but i couldn't justify some pricing of hotels in Ireland!
Enjoy, I would if I could!! ☀☀

Reactions: 4
The problem with people breaking, bending or flouting Covid restrictions, or just being irresponsible IMO (just because you can travel doesn't mean you should) is that it is everyone's business.

It is our business when variants are brought into the country and numbers go up and people die or are left bereaved, and the rest of us are in lockdown, jobs lost, businesses closed etc etc.

I don't agree with Pippa (and other influencers) travelling in the current situation, and because it is a public health emergency it (and the potential consequences of it) is my business.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
The problem with people breaking, bending or flouting Covid restrictions, or just being irresponsible IMO (just because you can travel doesn't mean you should) is that it is everyone's business.

It is our business when variants are brought into the country and numbers go up and people die or are left bereaved, and the rest of us are in lockdown, jobs lost, businesses closed etc etc.

I don't agree with Pippa (and other influencers) travelling in the current situation, and because it is a public health emergency it (and the potential consequences of it) is my business.
Sorry now but that's rubbish. The CMO has said there is NO reason fully vaccinated people can't travel. To say they are spreading variants is totally inaccurate and scaremongering.
Everyone's business has been effected and yes it was a disaster for many but we have to trust the science. Vaccines work which is why people can travel and travel responsibly. Everyone lived through the last 16 months I personally lost a bloody fortune but Im happy for anyone that refuses to be he afraid and gets on with living. The amount of judgement for travel is pathetic.
Judge the HSE that is still a shambles and the politicians who didn't lose a penny over the whole thing. Not hardworking normal people.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Life needs to move on.
When should people start travelling?? 2022/23? There will still be whingers then too.
Some people should just hide behind their couches

• Heart

People die or are seriously injured every day on our roads so does that mean we should all park our cars in our driveway and not go anywhere in them in case we are involved in an accident and somebody is killed.
we have to now just take every reasonable precaution and live in the new normal because this isn’t going away. Everybodies lives have been affected in some shape or form and every industry has been affected. We simply cannot continue the way we have been going for any more extended period of time.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.