Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I worked in a hotel that Pippas workshop was in. He was the most ignorant self centered person I ever met! He skipped the Queue several times at reception as he was so important and i told him he has to queue like everyone else and he got so thick and think he also complained becoz I got in trouble! State of him! Also heard the rumors and not even surprised
Pippa is also the rudest person ive ever met, at a fashion show i saw her tell another model to go get her a sandwich in the rudest way ive ever heard, the guy hadto hold back from throwing a dig i swear

A little bit of diversity would be great. All 6ft size 8 models.
This is Ireland Pippa. Average women are 12/14. Imagine being so radical as to include these sizes in your photo shoot 😏
No I disagree that the average size is 12/14.... I would hope the average woman is not unhealthy, if this is true then its not the photoshoots that need to change....

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I see Chloé was all over Wayne Lineker's story at the weekend.. She's working at his club Obeach or whatever it's called in ibiza & looked like she was serving the VIP /DJ VIPS 🌴🌴😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I see Chloé was all over Wayne Lineker's story at the weekend.. She's working at his club Obeach or whatever it's called in ibiza & looked like she was serving the VIP /DJ VIPS 🌴🌴😂😂
Oh jesus, if i had a daughter id be keeping her well away from that creep 🤮🤮🤮 I know shes an adult but i'd still consider her to be young and a bit impressionable!

Reactions: 14
Yes and he was saying she’s a ten out of ten! 🤢 tagging her and all! No fear of her sharing it on her page, she was prob Morto! He’s in his 60’s!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Agree as well. Saw her at a fashion factory and she hopped off those models...forgot she started at the bottom too and was nowhere near her minions standards till she got the frontage done 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There’s a persistent rumor that Brian had a secret child a few years ago and the mother was paid to stay quiet about it
My friend was on Pop Idol Ireland years ago with him and he was a dixkhead back then too.
Also very quiet to the girls about having Chloe back then and was apparently still with her Mam at the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
They say boys steal your heart and girls steal your beauty
Sorry but I REALLY hate sayings like that, little girls do not "steal" your beauty.
I have 2 girls, glowed on my first, vomited my way through the second, nothing to with gender just different pregnancies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry but I REALLY hate sayings like that, little girls do not "steal" your beauty.
I have 2 girls, glowed on my first, vomited my way through the second, nothing to with gender just different pregnancies.
I have a girl too that I had hypermemisis on 😭 I was just saying the line that I've always heard

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not a fan of what she had on her last night at all, it was like pajamas
Omg I actually loved it 🥰

My friend was on Pop Idol Ireland years ago with him and he was a dixkhead back then too.
Also very quiet to the girls about having Chloe back then and was apparently still with her Mam at the time.
I don’t dispute he was a head but he was very open about having a child . It was all over the press at the time about his relationship and child .

Reactions: 5
Omg I actually loved it 🥰

I don’t dispute he was a head but he was very open about having a child . It was all over the press at the time about his relationship and child .
Not in the beginning to the other contestants, until he needed the publicity.

Reactions: 2
Would you really pay that much for a pair of tacky poco runners. Beggars belief. You’d buy Veja for that.

Reactions: 10
Not in the beginning to the other contestants, until he needed the publicity.
They should have just read the press like the rest of us then😂

Where is she going with the price of the runners. Veja be cheaper and that's a decent name brand.
Veja are tit quality tho. I wouldn’t pay that for poco either. Tommy Hilfiger have fab white trainers which are good quality and comfortable. They about €100 but you will always find them reduced too.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.