Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so sad to see all the changes she has made to herself. I wonder if the boys ever ask her why she looks different if the see older pics?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's so sad to see all the changes she has made to herself. I wonder if the boys ever ask her why she looks different if the see older pics?
Do you actually blame her though? I mean there's actually not an enormous amount different to her. Botox, teeth, hair can make a massive difference to somebody's face. Hell my kids wouldn't recognise my 10/12 Yr ago pics 😏

Reactions: 6
I was looking at the vomit inducing perfect pics on Instagram of her birthday party and honestly was wondering why a group of people get together for a party - when 3 separate groups of them aren’t long back from being abroad (her and Ken doll Brian & family in Portugal and Brian Dowling back from London and his hubby back from south of France). And elderly family members stuck beside the people back from abroad. I know they arent breaking the rules but personally of it were me, I’d be keeping away from social gatherings just in case.
I wonder was there some paid promotion for that hotel new outdoor garden area because Dowling and the hubby were promoting the tit out of it! 😂😂😂I know Pippa isn’t scabby but you’d wonder…😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was looking at the vomit inducing perfect pics on Instagram of her birthday party and honestly was wondering why a group of people get together for a party - when 3 separate groups of them aren’t long back from being abroad (her and Ken doll Brian & family in Portugal and Brian Dowling back from London and his hubby back from south of France). And elderly family members stuck beside the people back from abroad. I know they arent breaking the rules but personally of it were me, I’d be keeping away from social gatherings just in case.
I wonder was there some paid promotion for that hotel new outdoor garden area because Dowling and the hubby were promoting the tit out of it! 😂😂😂I know Pippa isn’t scabby but you’d wonder…😬😬
So what? We just never get back to normal ever again? They're all fully vaccinated. I know that's not 100% effective at reducing chance of catching and spreading etc but Jesus we have to start living again

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So what? We just never get back to normal ever again? They're all fully vaccinated. I know that's not 100% effective at reducing chance of catching and spreading etc but Jesus we have to start living again
Fair point alright but it’s the fact people were recently abroad I’d be worried about - the risk of getting Covid from foreign travel where areas are rampant and travelling on planes and in airports is higher than it’d be than if you’re at home in Ireland. Brian’s granny or whoever the old lady is has an oxygen tank on her, wouldn’t you be worried about compromising her health more? I know I would.

Reactions: 6
Fair point alright but it’s the fact people were recently abroad I’d be worried about - the risk of getting Covid from foreign travel where areas are rampant and travelling on planes and in airports is higher than it’d be than if you’re at home in Ireland. Brian’s granny or whoever the old lady is has an oxygen tank on her, wouldn’t you be worried about compromising her health more? I know I would.
Is that an actual fact that more chance of getting covid from foreign travel than on Irish ground ? 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm sorry Ireland has one of the highest rates of covid in Europe, you'd get it as quick abroad as you would in Donegal/Galway or Belfast with the rates of transmission there.

Reactions: 20
I'm sorry Ireland has one of the highest rates of covid in Europe, you'd get it as quick abroad as you would in Donegal/Galway or Belfast with the rates of transmission there.
100% agree

Hospitality in Ireland don't want it highlighted that covid is rift here as much as it is abroad as they want people holidaying in Ireland and supporting local biz

Reactions: 7
Don’t want to derail it, but away people either need vaccine passports or tests. I’m away and where I am has under 20 cases a day, so much safer than Kerry or anywhere in Ireland if you ask me. Plus we are out in the sunshine etc, yes maybe airports but again all travelers need tests etc.

Reactions: 8
Don’t want to derail it, but away people either need vaccine passports or tests. I’m away and where I am has under 20 cases a day, so much safer than Kerry or anywhere in Ireland if you ask me. Plus we are out in the sunshine etc, yes maybe airports but again all travelers need tests etc.
I take it back so! 😂😂But it’s still spreading like crazy around the world and countries are locking specific areas down again and caution is still advised. The dept of foreign affairs have frightened the bejesus out of a lot of people about foreign travel but as u say if you’re in a low incidence area and keep yourself safe that’s more peace of mind than if you were somewhere over here that’s got more cases.
A lot of folk have decided to holiday at home and I’d personally be avoiding high Covid areas here in Ireland. I’m lucky I live somewhere at has lower rates but that could creep up, u don’t know. And I don’t blame people going abroad because rip off Ireland’s alive and well.

Reactions: 3
Please. Can. We. Stop. With. The. Covid. Talk 😭
Sorry that was my fault - keeping on topic of this thread, My husband used to know Brian Ormond when he lived in Clondalkin and said he’s a “sound enough fella” - I’ll have to stop slagging him off now so! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
WTF is she wearing in that picture posted at House?? She looks like a Battenberg cake, gone wrong!
Auld Lego head with his trainers LOL
Money can't buy taste!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.