Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What shade of the Amanda tan is she using? I’m contemplating it as a treat for my holiday🤣

Reactions: 5
After all my giving out I’ve just gone and ordered the red shorts 🙈 don’t throw me out! Have been on the look out for a pair like them for ages and think they’ll be fab with runners. I’ll report back on what I think 🤭
Let us know what you think, Im actually very wary of buying anything from her as I've a few friends that have purchased various items over the last few years and they have not been impressed and had to return the clothes they bought due to various reasons such as ripping in the seams of the jeans. The reviews on the Facebook Poco by Pippa aren't good either, only 4 reviews and all bad🙈.. complaints about the quality of the jumpers and how badly they washed etc.

It's all very well living the luxury lifestyle but it's not enough if quality of your own products are not consistently good, and after all it's the consumer who's funding her lifestyle.

Reactions: 11
If anyone is pregnant and a size 6 they have loads of her maternity jeans in a charity shop in gorey... All brand new 20 each or 2 pairs for 30. They have other jeans too but all small sizes. They obviously donated some over stocks so could be in other charity shops too, it was in talk to Tom that I saw them. Having seen them in real life they didn't look amazing quality and there was a straight leg style that was in an awful wash not surprised it didn't sell.

Reactions: 10
I’ve literally just found her Instagram in the past few days and started following her. Wow, she lurves herself!

Reactions: 10
I’ve literally just found her Instagram in the past few days and started following her. Wow, she lurves herself!
Ah I like her, she’s warmed a bit with this pregnancy, she’s minted and best of luck to her. She’s different to the usual run of the mill ones in Ireland, she isn’t selling her soul for free jellies.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Ah I like her, she’s warmed a bit with this pregnancy, she’s minted and best of luck to her. She’s different to the usual run of the mill ones in Ireland, she isn’t selling her soul for free jellies.
Shes definitely not the worst alright. You could never imagine Pippa going down the trashy side of Instagram like Lisa Jordan or really scrapping the bottom of the Irish Instagrammers barrel like Faces by Grace.

Reactions: 22
Ha ha agreed, actual mortification for any of them flogging the candy king jellies

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can never imagine Pippa pimping out her boys for a cheque to sell a bag of Jellies
It’s literally so trashy.
even bloody spotlight is a step up

Reactions: 14
I like Pippa too, I think shes classy ... the rest are just all the same, selling their souls and children

Reactions: 18
Yeah, she is alot classier than most of the Insta brigade. She buys the boys clothes and all her own. Like I did find the link to the €700 sandals abit vulgar but she's not So Sue level so I'll let her off😂.

Reactions: 6
New to this thread. I like pippa too I have to say but she’s always been pretty loaded so could afford to be “classy”, the others had to work for their money so I don’t like comparing them.

I think she’s warming up as she is having a girl and we will be swamped with baby posts now. She’s getting into it before baby arrives. Her entire posting style has changed recently. She’s becoming a lot more personal imo.

Reactions: 11
I actually hate when these rumours are discussed on these threads. I'm not moderating or anything, I know ye are all entitled to discuss whatever ye want, it just makes me feel uneasy. I've no idea why! 😂😂 And I'm not saying it's not true either, I just hate chatting about it!

Do we think her 10 year anniversary day was a full surprise? She said they went to the cinema in Adare Manor first and watched their wedding and had video msgs from close people, then got ready and a car collected them and brought them to the church, all organised by Brian. Is any man that good? 😅
It was just cringe

Reactions: 3
New to this thread. I like pippa too I have to say but she’s always been pretty loaded so could afford to be “classy”, the others had to work for their money so I don’t like comparing them.

I think she’s warming up as she is having a girl and we will be swamped with baby posts now. She’s getting into it before baby arrives. Her entire posting style has changed recently. She’s becoming a lot more personal imo.
She's having a girl?

When you’re sporting a collection of €170 swimsuits/bikinis and €700 sandals, you need to be earning big money
I think she lives in a world of her own, it actually sickens me the way she flaunts her €700 pair of sandals and all the rest of her overpriced designer gear etc when things are so bad in the country financially. It's like she's rubbing it in people's faces. I used to like her but she is now just so far up her own arse. And that Brian fella OMG what a wanker. Every photo of him with his cheesy smile and not a hair out of place....give me strength...thank God he was dropped from RTE.🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I like Pippa too, I think shes classy ... the rest are just all the same, selling their souls and children
Out of interest what makes her classy; is her her footballers wife house, her husbands colourful side interests (I’m not talking about his affairs) or her secret fillers and botox that she has never admitted to?

Pippa was very happy to work with every brand under the sun a few years ago; Penneys, Centra, River Island etc. She worked with bargain brands then used this money to elevate her own wardrobe purchases and line her pockets to create her business.

If POCO wasn’t as successful as it was now rest assured Pippa would be working with Sweet King. She has her very loyal following and all her former paid partners to thank for her very unattainable and exuberant lifestyle.

I don’t mind her but find it laughable how she’s put on a pedestal by so many Irish women who like sheep buy her candles, jeans, tracksuits, sweaters, make-up etc. Look at her style a few years ago, ‘classy’ really?

Personally I don’t see much of a difference between her and Suzanne Jackson yet one is called trash and the other is lauded as holier than thou.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.