Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she looks so aged and granny like - think it’s the fringe 😩
She looked very plastic and the fringe is awful. Also hated her shoes. I’m so clueless someone will probably tell me they re designer etc but looked like something a child would play dress up in in my humble opinion!

Reactions: 11
Didn’t someone comment before that they fringe was got to hide the fact that she can’t get her Botox injections done when pregnant! She probably loose the fringe once the baby arrives.

Reactions: 13
I just can't deal with the fact she blew all over the cake, like are we not passed doing that. I hope that never comes back, so gross to think we all did it pre-C times 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Also hated her shoes. I’m so clueless someone will probably tell me they re designer etc but looked like something a child would play dress up in in my humble opinion!
They’re actually Zara, Surprise Surprise! She must have blown the budget on the €800 Aquazzura sandals for the holidays 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bought this for €50 for my new baby due in November. My last baby bag was €100 and lasted me through 2 children. I can't see where the other €1,300 has gone!
The other €1300 was for the tiny label

They’re actually Zara, Surprise Surprise! She must have blown the budget on the €800 Aquazzura sandals for the holidays 😂
Or her €900 dress and cardi combo

Reactions: 6
The poor boys must have been bored out of their heads sitting in that place all day, sitting around with all those eejits, not exactly a kid friendly place. Ye never a sign of Brian’s sisters… prob don’t fit into pippas crowd.

It isn’t ridiculous, all the germs all over the cake Covid or no Covid just think about it, The best way is to clap the candles out!
Never heard of anyone dying from birthday cake that had candles blown out and its been done since time began I'm sure. It's a normal thing to do, I think it's nit picking now to be honest.

Reactions: 23
You don’t actually need a baby bag ! On her 3rd baby she should know that 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
From the Prada website :1350€, and made of Nylon!! 🙈
Thats an ugly bag. If someone got me that I’d return it. My changing bag cost me €16 on aliexpress & I absolutely love it. I remember at the time I was looking they had one very similar to the Prada one for less than €20. That was a couple of years ago now

Reactions: 8
I absolutely beg to differ.... Couldn't live without mine.... Especially on breaks away.... Especially with 2 year olds and below
Breaks away maybe but day to day ? A nappy or 2 wipes and a bottle all can fit into your own bag no need for 2 bags IMO unless as you say it’s a break away somewhere

Reactions: 3
I absolutely beg to differ.... Couldn't live without mine.... Especially on breaks away.... Especially with 2 year olds and below
I used one on my first, didn't on second. Didn't need it at all. Nappy, soother, change of clothes in your own handbag and job's a goodun!

Reactions: 4
I think she means you can just use a regular bag. You can buy inserts online that can be popped into any large handbag

I just can't deal with the fact she blew all over the cake, like are we not passed doing that. I hope that never comes back, so gross to think we all did it pre-C times 🤢
I know, I’m not sure I can ever go back to that. We’ve been doing cupcakes for the last 18 months & it’s so much easier. No cutting, no waste, no plates. It’s great. We do a couple of small boxes for people that we’d normally drop a couple of cake slices on a plate into.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.