Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she said before she has c sections so likely booked in at 38 or 39 weeks. I'm due around the same time and my husband wouldn't even have a beer last night just incase, you never know with 3rd babies!
My 3rd baby was 2 weeks overdue 🙃🙃🙃

Shes so jealous of Brian Dowling friendship with GG. She never comments on their stories. BD was away with GG last weekend & this weekend he out with Pip & Sus 🙄

Someone must know what happened with Laura Warren. She seems lovely & has to be very hurt being pushed aside.
Funny I thought the same about his friendship with GG. I feel Pippa isn’t a fan of hers but has to fake it for Brians sake.

Reactions: 6
2 miscarriages and no take home babies, guess I can raise my hand then Pippa 😏 didn’t expect to see her posting this shite given her own story
Have to say I thought this was a real low for Pippa. People come up with this tit all the time and it ain’t funny. It’s like this is their life so they think everyone else is the same. Insensitive brain dead carry on.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Have to say I thought this was a real low for Pippa. People come up with this tit all the time and it ain’t funny. It’s like this is their life so they think everyone else is the same. Insensitive brain dead carry on.
In fairness I think the meme itself is lighthearted, I can understand how it could impact somebody negatively if that was their struggle, but in fairness it's hard to say anything these days without offending or upsetting someone... not trying to say that people posting things shouldn't be mindful, but I think if you had to review everything like that you would be too paranoid to post anything!! Obviously everyone is different in what they find funny.

Anyways anybody that was affected by her posting that I'm not trying to diminish their hurt feelings because they are valid but there has to be a line as well (not necessarily saying this has to be the line) but that's only my own personal view so maybe I am wrong

Reactions: 47
In fairness I think the meme itself is lighthearted, I can understand how it could impact somebody negatively if that was their struggle, but in fairness it's hard to say anything these days without offending or upsetting someone... not trying to say that people posting things shouldn't be mindful, but I think if you had to review everything like that you would be too paranoid to post anything!! Obviously everyone is different in what they find funny.

Anyways anybody that was affected by her posting that I'm not trying to diminish their hurt feelings because they are valid but there has to be a line as well (not necessarily saying this has to be the line) but that's only my own personal view so maybe I am wrong
Agree 100%

Reactions: 8

I think it’s a little bit different when someone who has spoken quite recently about her own fertility struggles and her own recent miscarriage experience posts something like that. If it was FBG I wouldn’t bat an eyelid. Kinda just expect better from someone who has been there themselves and has spoken about it so recently.
And I do think it’s a very thoughtless meme. We seem to have made strides in acknowledging miscarriage and there’s been a lot more talk about it publicly for example when NZ brought in paid leave and it was widely lauded globally and here in Ireland. I think those kinds of posts are dated and I would like to think people are becoming a bit more informed or “woke” about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think it’s a little bit different when someone who has spoken quite recently about her own fertility struggles and her own recent miscarriage experience posts something like that. If it was FBG I wouldn’t bat an eyelid. Kinda just expect better from someone who has been there themselves and has spoken about it so recently.
People should be allowed to be light hearted and joke about things they have gone through 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
She’s essentially a business page so would expect her to be mindful of what she’s posting 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think the thing is, she can't be expected to be mindful of every potential issue that every person could be going through and nobody could be expected to do that as its not realistic... as you say she herself has personal experience with fertility struggles and she obviously finds it funny so different people see things differently. Definitely each to their own and I am not trying to take away from the hurt that you felt at all from seeing the post as obviously fertility is so deeply personal.

Reactions: 6
I’d never expect that a a comment like that could offend people tbh. It’s clearly a joke.

Reactions: 28
And ‘you asked for it’. I don’t get it. Is there something extra with a ‘virtual pop up’ that’s not on the regular website?
I'm the same as you, don't get it.

So you've website then you've a virtual pop up which is another website it's just aesthetically different?

I find her business plan/strategy mixed. Like what is Poco? Clothes, candles, books, runners, makeup? I don't know any other brand that does that? Anyone else?

Reactions: 3
I'm the same as you, don't get it.

So you've website then you've a virtual pop up which is another website it's just aesthetically different?

I find her business plan/strategy mixed. Like what is Poco? Clothes, candles, books, runners, makeup? I don't know any other brand that does that? Anyone else?
Lidl/aldi 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've been in kildare village a few times lately and the only people I saw in her pop up were staff. I don't think she's doing the business she desires. Too many products and too much diversity between them I think.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.