Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new title should have been pippa once called sized 12 women heifers and she had a gap in her teeth which she closed when she got her extra large veneers. She said the gap wasn’t a good look!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Can I ask a question, I’m new to this so not sure I’m posting a question right…Do Pippa and her step daughter Chloe Ormond not get on?

Reactions: 3
Can I ask a question, I’m new to this so not sure I’m posting a question right…Do Pippa and her step daughter Chloe Ormond not get on?
Don’t think so. It’s been said several times and pretty obvious. Pippa probably annoyed that Chloe is trying to thrive off her, scabby little girl , Pippa comes across professional etc, she’s prob raging and Morto at chloes half naked pics and won’t even cover her boobs

Reactions: 12
I’d imagine there is a relationship there but it’s just not splashed online. I can’t imagine why Chloe would repost anything of Pippas, her brand isn’t aimed at 20 year olds and what 20 year old posts about her step mother anyway!?

Reactions: 8
They seem to get on fine but they keep their family relationship more private which is nice I think.

Reactions: 6
The new title should have been pippa once called sized 12 women heifers and she had a gap in her teeth which she closed when she got her extra large veneers. She said the gap wasn’t a good look!!
I cannot stand when we bring up things people said or did years and years ago. Leo Varadakar once smoked weed... Crucify him!! Some joke! 🙈 13 years ago she made that comment! Was it a nice comment? Absolutely not!!! Do I agree with it? Hell no!!! But seriously... Everyone has a past. Everyone! I said and did things when I was younger that make me hate some memories, but we learn from them, we move on, that's we grow as people! Also it's probably more of a reflection on the disgusting modelling industry and the pressure they put on women and their disgusting brainwashing, rather than Pippa.

Absolutely LOVE the thread title!!! I know people who saw Pippa recently and they said she was oozing wealth!! How are they so rich? Can't warm to her fringe at all! 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 43
And she will deny having her lips done, like ffs you can clearly see she’s had lip fillers and Botox.

Reactions: 11
The general advice is to refrain from botox and fillers during pregnancy. Would she be that careless?

During pregnancy, hormones cause increased blood flow, which can make your nose and lips look puffy. Maybe (I hope) this is the reason

Reactions: 11
I'd say it's pregnancy related remember Kim Kardashian lips on her first HUGE

Reactions: 8
The general advice is to refrain from botox and fillers during pregnancy. Would she be that careless?

During pregnancy, hormones cause increased blood flow, which can make your nose and lips look puffy. Maybe (I hope) this is the reason
Yeah I would 100% agree it's down to swelling during pregnancy. I don't believe for a minute that after waiting so long for their third baby that she would even consider taking risks like that for vanity purposes, or that she'd do something that would leave her wide open to criticism. Sure she probably got the fringe cut in purely to hide her forehead while she's off the botox!

Reactions: 38
Yeah I would 100% agree it's down to swelling during pregnancy. I don't believe for a minute that after waiting so long for their third baby that she would even consider taking risks like that for vanity purposes, or that she'd do something that would leave her wide open to criticism. Sure she probably got the fringe cut in purely to hide her forehead while she's off the botox!
Yep the fringe was defo to hide the lack of botox. I've thought about a fringe myself as an alternative to botix, but it doesnt work with my hairline!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.