Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With all the money and issues with Covid. you’d think they’d get their own villa or accommodation away from the public esp with 2 small kids and her being pregnant . Looks like they have on a standard room in the Conrad high up with a balcony 🤷‍♂️
Away from vaccinated/fully tested public? Risky…🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Away from vaccinated/fully tested public? Risky…🧐
Ya you can’t even check into a hotel in Portugal without a Covid test as in you take it at reception with the staff supervising and at wkends if you want to eat inside anywhere same thing Covid test at the door unless your fully vaccinated.

Reactions: 7
In fairness to her she likely paid 4 it herself and is not advertising anything. Mean while with Brian D. does is go anywhere that's not paid for. So advertising th G Hotel. Wouldn't b my choice in Galway. Quiet dark looking and not th most convenient to th city. Looks like they are th ones staying there.

Reactions: 11
In fairness to her she likely paid 4 it herself and is not advertising anything. Mean while with Brian D. does is go anywhere that's not paid for. So advertising th G Hotel. Wouldn't b my choice in Galway. Quiet dark looking and not th most convenient to th city. Looks like they are th ones staying there.
The G is absolutely shite. Hasn’t been updated in years. Looked stylish and innovative maybe 10 years ago but in serious need of an update. And I’m still not over his pond scum porridge

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The glamont is far nicer tho the bathrooms are tiny for a 4*

Reactions: 4
This is actually gas 😂 “I really enjoyed spending Halloween with the family”, and every single picture is of her 😂 like the same pic over and over too

Isn't that beyond mortifying? Yes claudine we get it, you think you are absolutely stunning even dressed up as a cat. Get over yourself. Her look is so chavy and quite literally footballers wife from 2006.

Reactions: 17
Isn't that beyond mortifying? Yes claudine we get it, you think you are absolutely stunning even dressed up as a cat. Get over yourself. Her look is so chavy and quite literally footballers wife from 2006.
How is she friends with Dorit from the RHOBH? She grinds my gears she is the worst housewife ever 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How is she friends with Dorit from the RHOBH? She grinds my gears she is the worst housewife ever 😂
They became friends when Robbie played in LA! He was connected to PK from when they were both involved in Spurs... I nearly died seeing them at a party at Dorits in one episode!!!
But apparently they are genuine good friends

Reactions: 12
They became friends when Robbie played in LA! He was connected to PK from when they were both involved in Spurs... I nearly died seeing them at a party at Dorits in one episode!!!
But apparently they are genuine good friends
Well I learn something new everyday 😂

Reactions: 1
Comedy gold. I’m off to do a deep dive into these posts
Didn't Dorit put up an InstaG story of pippa absolutely tit faced on the stage at that wedding and it wasn't up for long...they never made it to LA to sup champers with the Kelmsleys either 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.