Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Parties these days in general are gone OTT and it’s all because of social media. In my day you’d be called in for your cake and the table would have a few Rice Krispie buns and the smell of fag ash from your aunties and the chips cremating in the deep fat fryer would be all over the gaff. Pass the parcel if you’re lucky and that game where you take away a chair each time until two people are left to battle it out and someone pressing stop/play on the tape recorder for the music, A chomp bar and stale bun in your party bag and off ya go. But ya know what they were great craic. The good old days. Everything now is just a battle to compete and show off. No kids care about balloon arches and fancy expensive cakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
I suppose if your children are used to massive cakes and balloons then they'll expect them every year. Mine thankfully for my pocket are used to a very basic package courtousy of dealz.

Reactions: 15
Parties these days in general are gone OTT and it’s all because of social media. In my day you’d be called in for your cake and the table would have a few Rice Krispie buns and the smell of fag ash from your aunties and the chips cremating in the deep fat fryer would be all over the gaff. Pass the parcel if you’re lucky and that game where you take away a chair each time until two people are left to battle it out and someone pressing stop/play on the tape recorder for the music, A chomp bar and stale bun in your party bag and off ya go. But ya know what they were great craic. The good old days. Everything now is just a battle to compete and show off. No kids care about balloon arches and fancy expensive cakes.
The glory days, Christ you’d miss them!

Reactions: 14
You had party bags?! I remember the cremated chips 😂

Sounds like any one of my birthday parties except for the fag ash. Nobody was allowed smoke in our place. You're right though they were great. Everyone is far up their own arses these days that anything less than perfect wouldn't do. Gotta keep up the image ya know.
I don't think Pippa is the worst out of all the instahuns because let's face she still is one but she definitely paints the picture of having the perfect family.

Reactions: 10
I loved those parties. Was only talking about them to the girls in work the other day. Musical Chairs was the name of the game

Reactions: 6
Now I think it’s a boy!
im very, very invested in this aspect. Let me on
I really think it's a boy, they know the sex and I think if it was a girl she would have the whole gender reveal and make a big deal of it but since it's another boy she's been there and done that

Reactions: 6
I really think it's a boy, they know the sex and I think if it was a girl she would have the whole gender reveal and make a big deal of it but since it's another boy she's been there and done that
Not sure did she do gender reveals before?

do you think she’d make more of a big deal if it was a girl?

I’m sure she’s doing the same for all 3 what ever she did previously....that’s what I’d do anyway

I think when you’ve 2 of one gender it’s always very exciting to see the third!

it was the yellow and white bits she’d up earlier that made me think Boy

Reactions: 3
She could just be showing us neutral bits to keep it a secret. I originally thought girl but now I think boy too just due to how non fussed she seems to be about buying things. I think if it was a girl she would be going daft buying

Reactions: 8
I think it’s a girl as she looks wretched- she was glowing on the boys . Don’t come at me contradicting my crappy logic 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it’s a girl as she looks wretched- she was glowing on the boys . Don’t come at me contradicting my crappy logic 😁
I think she like so different as we are v used to her perfect prophilo’d, teeny discrete filler , botoxed face and now this is the reality

nothing wrong with any face treatments no shade or her ‘real face’ just my thoughts
im very invested in the gender reveal too 😆😬

Reactions: 7
I kind of think the opposite. When I was pregnant with my 3rd (I had 2 girls already) people actually had us driven demented wanting to know the gender - they were desperate to know if we were desperate for a boy. We didn’t actually find out the gender because deep down I was nervous of having a boy, I was so protective of my girls that I felt if I had a boy people would think I was suddenly happy and complete which would take away from the girls and I would have found those comments difficult. I would say Pippa gets the same. If you have all boys you’ll be harassed over going for the girl and vice versa. Maybe she’s keeping it low-key for similar reasons.

Wasn’t an issue anyway as I now have 3 girls and feel I’ve won the lotto -so maybe I’m daft 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She said she was keeping it a secret because the boys wanted it to be a surprise when the baby is born.

Reactions: 5
I wish her a safe delivery with a healthy little baby, but to be honest if she ends up giving birth to a baby yoda I could care less - never mind if it’s a girl or boy. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m betting on a girl ... bump is completely out front .. I think you tend to go quite wide (from behind ) carrying boys 😄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.