Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are the Mcgregor pj’s she’s opening conors sister? If so very surprised at Pippa associating with them at all. Especially with all the allegations surrounding him and the sisters being so rough.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I came on to say the same thing. Very shocked at that, she rarely gives anyone a shout out at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I came on to say the same thing. Very shocked at that, she rarely gives anyone a shout out at all.
It’s because it’s the Mc Gregors.. she’s probably hoping it will benefit her in some way.
One should have zero association with that family.
I beg Tignam is sickened too!

Reactions: 10
Are the Mcgregor pj’s she’s opening conors sister? If so very surprised at Pippa associating with them at all. Especially with all the allegations surrounding him and the sisters being so rough.
Anyone who promotes or supports anyone from that family immediately goes down in my estimation. He's a thug of the highest order and his family are no better, clinging on to his fame/notoriety for the money and clout it brings. They're gross. Tignam and LLL are both insufferable but I'd give them my money for pyjamas and housecoats 100 times over before I'd ever line a McGregor's pockets.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Anyone who promotes or supports anyone from that family immediately goes down in my estimation. He's a thug of the highest order and his family are no better, clinging on to his fame/notoriety for the money and clout it brings. They're gross. Tignam and LLL are both insufferable but I'd give them my money for pyjamas and housecoats 100 times over before I'd ever line a McGregor's pockets.
Tignam was ALL over Erin during her DWTS days. Sent her robes all the time and was sharing her on her instagram constantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
100% this.

Reactions: 12
Tignam was ALL over Erin during her DWTS days. Sent her robes all the time and was sharing her on her instagram constantly.
LLL jammies it is so (if a gun was to my head and I wasn't allowed buy from Penneys anymore of course!)
Doubt very much Swigs will be sending any more gear Erin's way anymore seeing as she's gone the same route, even down to the spritz of Jo Malone 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Thread title suggestion:

Another boring pop up shop, buy overpriced runners & a gammy top

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Actually forgot she was all over Dee too when she posted a pic wearing her robe the other day! Pennies all the way, I don't know how anyone can wear those polyester yokes to bed!
LLL jammies it is so (if a gun was to my head and I wasn't allowed buy from Penneys anymore of course!)
Doubt very much Swigs will be sending any more gear Erin's way anymore seeing as she's gone the same route, even down to the spritz of Jo Malone 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion - Pippa would sell anything to make a quick buck. The people buying her stuff must be thick as f#ck

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm 32 weeks pregnant with my 3rd and making the most of this precious time with my 2 boys before life changes for us all. No amount of money would change me wanting to spend the evening cuddled up with them watching a movie rather than in town dolled up. I think they were away last night too or at least in Dublin very early this morning going by insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.