Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus is that how much they are!!! That's insane!!!! I just assumed they would be €60-€80 mark!

Reactions: 5
I dont like the footwear at all, wouldnt be for me. Think its the logo. Too in your face.

Reactions: 3
Una Healy’s are a reasonable price around the €30 / €40 mark which is more than enough. Pippa is way off the chart here, not sure who her target market is. Trying hard to fund the new nursery 🙄 Those runners will only last one season. Zara/Mango have similar for a third of the price without the logo!

Reactions: 8
I still can’t help looking at that brand and have visions of her staff at the fashion factories wearing it. I just can’t see how this sells to the public to wear especially at that price . I’d be mortified wearing it with the big logo even if a fraction of the price ....if she removed the logo to something more subtle she may get a better uptake 👎

Reactions: 7
The lion head on the jacket! It's on the inside I know but what in the actual duck is that?? I'm dying 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Doing her make up with her UP shite and there may as well be nothing on the brush. Can’t see anything

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m genuinely shocked she is off to Portugal on holidays tomorrow, I know they are obviously both fully vaccinated but the kids aren’t and she’s pregnant 🤷‍♀️
it’s just my opinion and I’ll probably be lynched for saying it but I think it’s irresponsible. We’d all love a holiday but I’m too wary of these new variants to travel even though Im fully vaccinated.

• Wow
Reactions: 46
Travel is allowed and like you say her and him are vaxxed so 🤷 we can't stay home forever

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Presumably flights and hotel already booked, like myself - going to Canaries week after next. Seriously if you’re vaxxed and still afraid to go and live your life then sure you might as well stay under your bed altogether. ☹ There’ll always be variants, just like there are with flu.

Reactions: 33
Yup have to say I'm the same. Vaccinated and pregnant and I'm off too!! Each to their own and I'm sure 80% of the country will do staycations but i couldn't justify some pricing of hotels in Ireland!

Reactions: 26
Yup have to say I'm the same. Vaccinated and pregnant and I'm off too!! Each to their own and I'm sure 80% of the country will do staycations but i couldn't justify some pricing of hotels in Ireland!
100% agree, the pricing for hotels in Ireland is shockingly high, and a luxury for most.
Would not begrudge anyone a package deal to somewhere cheap abroad.
I'll be off somewhere shortly, fully vaccinated, and have my DCC.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.