Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m betting on a girl ... bump is completely out front .. I think you tend to go quite wide (from behind ) carrying boys 😄
I think boy her bump looks like mine I am36 weeks with a boy

Reactions: 1
I dont follow Pippa, she doesnt appeal to me, but came across her page yesterday for first time in a long time. Good lord, she has destroyed herself, and its emanating from the inside out. And her content is so vacuous. Theres no happiness or joy in her eyes, i genuinely. Wouldnt have the stomach to go looking at it again as its actually very sad.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I dont follow Pippa, she doesnt appeal to me, but came across her page yesterday for first time in a long time. Good lord, she has destroyed herself, and its emanating from the inside out. And her content is so vacuous. Theres no happiness or joy in her eyes, i genuinely. Wouldnt have the stomach to go looking at it again as its actually very sad.
Would you get a grip! She has a lovely life. 2 beautiful chidren and another on the way. A fab house with plenty of money. Nothing "sad" about it!
Such a silly post.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Would you get a grip! She has a lovely life. 2 beautiful chidren and another on the way. A fab house with plenty of money. Nothing "sad" about it!
Such a silly post.
She actually seems like one of the happier influencers and you can tell she has a strong sense of self worth
I wouldn’t share her priorities or taste but nothing about her seems sad to me either!

Reactions: 39
She actually seems like one of the happier influencers and you can tell she has a strong sense of self worth
I wouldn’t share her priorities or taste but nothing about her seems sad to me either!
Exactly! No happiness or joy in her eyes?
Pppft she certainly looked very happy two weeks ago in that gorgeous resort in Portugal!

Reactions: 12
Are you joking , she looks blissfully happy . They she has a lovely life and a lovely family . They genuinely seem very excited for the new babies arrival . She prob one of the only Instagramers i quite like most of the time😂

Reactions: 19
€1025 for a night in the Dean, no breakfast included.. absolutely eye rolling. 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I stayed in the one in Dublin, what a bleeping kip. As close to a hostel as you'll get.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The amount these people spend on nights out and nights away are eye watering. I wouldn’t begrudge them. They have plenty of money so why not spend it. Thing I don’t get is they advertise the whole event on social media like it’s normal. I’m guessing 95% of any of these influencers followers would never be able to afford this even as a special occasion.
the other thing is I don’t know why Pippa would want to sleep in different hotels no matter how gorgeous they are at 7 months pregnant. When I was pregnant all I wanted was my own comfy bed.

Reactions: 13
The website, yes it’s the penthouse. But it’s still an insane price.
I’m laughing here ‘cos we all checked the price of the penthouse! 😂Looks an absolute kip - more like a seedy bachelor pad with the dark walls and masculine decor 😳

Reactions: 15
It’s like the brothel out of Love Hate.
howl😂

also the one on Harcourt St with BUNK beds and random iron mongery threatening your skull as you try to navigate to the tiny bathroom whilst drunks roar all night long outside and piss on the streets below

Stunnnning 250€ please - smashed Avo breakfast is extra thank you 🧡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That was prob a freebie in the Dean hotel. You never see Brian’s family at any occasion. He has a sister Claire who has 3 kids, never a sigh of them.

Reactions: 9
Claire is still a Clondalkin girl. Married a local normal fella etc. I'm not slating her by any means, it's the Ken Doll that's the issue. Brief TV career, got lucky and married young to a woman who turned out to be a marketer's dream, ending up in the big McMansion at the K Club. It all led to him getting extreme notions about himself. His previous life doesn't tie in with the new persona he's crafted, so he keeps it in the background as much as he can. He's a walking ick.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.