Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

allthegossy

What an eye sore that outdoor Garland is!! It’s something you’d see at the entrance of a big house or shopping centre. Not a little new build. She misses the mark with everything but I’ve got to hand it to her, she’s consistent with the tackiness. Her neighbours must think she is a right tit! Mortified for her! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Lovely shot of Alex and Steven Gerrard and their beautifully tasteful Christmas door arch taken before they went out on the piss AGAIN, didn't wear masks, mingled with all sorts and now both have Covid!

71AB2FE2-8898-4AC1-BDB9-2AC687348759.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

superwoooman

“I love this lodge, it’s not a caravan, it’s a lodge” that’s by far the snootiest comment ever to come out her mouth! Wonder if it’s another gifted trip 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

a.pain

VIP Member
Also, it is a caravan. It’s a static caravan. In a caravan park. Couldn’t be more of a caravan if it tried.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So at christmas shes going to make a cosmo with a twist for her punch bowl, whats the bets the twist is 5 stock pots and a ladle full off lea perrins? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

soayemaluvly

why does she insist on photoshopping her body then post pics like this where you can clearly see what size she actually is 🤦🏼‍♀️. The only person I know who’s constantly on a diet but doesn’t get any smaller lol

Also I just can’t with the bottom comment 😭😂😂😂 have you ever heard so much shite in your life lol. Jen and scrawny sean will be stoating about cambuslang feeling like the dogs bollocks from now on (more so than already 🙄) expecting the paparazzi to pounce on them at any point since they’re the double of Alex Curran and Steven Gerrard 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

superwoooman

One minute it was fillet steaks and the next it was sirloins 🙄 there’s being pissed and then there is being a liar 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 19