PinkPeonyHome #5 Grief tourist, mahogany munter, chicken stock, laughing stock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guyyssss her begged for gifted foundation is INSANE INSANE INSANE, the coverage is crazy however shes under no obligation to post about it yet tags them numerous times.
As for the JML sponge only a few months ago she was raving about home bargains own make one and how she cuts tiny bits off at a time yet here we are flogging a JML one as she is getting paid for it. She really is full of tit

Naw why does she have a 90s baby tshirt? Coz she absolutely cannot be a 90s baby? Surely no
She is certainly not a 90’s baby🤣The tshirt was taken off after the aff link was put on as shes wearing a black one in the JML advert🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion:

PinkPeonyHome #6 Fat puffy face, grief disgrace, why is your accent all over the place?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Why oh why does she never iron or steam a dress - she did get a steamer as a freebie no? She takes everything out the delivery bag and puts it on! 🙄🙄🙄 just iron it!!!!!!

Also she always looks the same - make up wise! Day and night make up always is the same 🙄

Last edited:
Looks like she's been for a wee nap in her dress after her gin before she goes to the wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
White shag me sandals, love it @Stormy45 🤩

Surely with all this calorie counting over the last few months, over 10,000 steps per day walking the dogs and now the daily shred I would have expected a significant weight loss.

It’s more likely that someone‘s not sticking to the calorie counting, nor participating in the shred as she would like us to believe.

• Heart
Morning ma lovelies heading out to peruse my local area and hoping to come across a few pensive dogs😂😂

Certainly no ma quote n if you don’t know get to know😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
White shag me sandals, love it @Stormy45 🤩

Surely with all this calorie counting over the last few months, over 10,000 steps per day walking the dogs and now the daily shred I would have expected a significant weight loss.

It’s more likely that someone‘s not sticking to the calorie counting, nor participating in the shred as she would like us to believe.
Personally peoples weight/shape does not bother me as it is none of my business and I really dont care however if man mountain wants to continue to lie and make out she is calorie counting, doing fitness videos and then posting edited videos/pics of her slim figure then I will have to comment.
It’s not over until the fat lady sings😝

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tramps like custard nut have no shame. She sells gifted items on, accepts gifted drinking cups and hoodies from teenagers.
If you read the previous threads her greed is on another level.
Pics below are from a previous thread

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
I stopped following her ages ago due to the constant adds and “gifted” stuff. In fact I think the first time I started to get the ick was a few christmases ago when she had been gifted these sweetie Xmas eve boxes and when i clicked on the website they wanted 35 each!! For something you could make for a third of that! Most folk have already spent a fortunate at Xmas.
She shld donate her gifted things to people less fortune but I’m sure it’s take take take! Her page has changed so much over the years. On a side note, she’s really starting to look like a rabbit in headlights she needs to dial down the Botox 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.