PinkPeonyHome #5 Grief tourist, mahogany munter, chicken stock, laughing stock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buying her puppy from a puppy farm to save money as I am guessing she had to pay for it

No real joab, refuses nothing but blows, stuck in doors day after day living her best fake life

On her 150th calorie counting jurnee but ends up bigger than she started

If you think kind think of her so aye her quote no mine, tuns a love💕

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Here, loving the marionizms migrating threads ma lovelies😍

So aye Nancy Lam is still blagging her way through life and dodging the tax man😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Here, loving the marionizms migrating threads ma lovelies😍

So aye Nancy Lam is still blagging her way through life and dodging the tax man😂
Just spreading the valemtimes luv aww over tattle...if you know you know and If you dont you need to get to know hen so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank you so much. Just as I thought . noticed the too small clothes and it's the constant AFF links . just her put on voice. So much she was just really annoying me then I thought I wonder if she's on here and do others feel the same and here we are 💕

Reactions: 10
Ohhh a discount code for a fake handbag!!! Is there nothing this woman won’t flog to make a few pennies. It’s disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Last week NutraCheck (calorie counting app), was way better than My Fitness Pal when she thought it was free. This week she’s back to using MFP instead of paying the £2-3 monthly charge for NutraCheck, is there anything she does actually pay for 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Every penny is a prisoner in needy Mc Creadys household, she cant afford that outgoing🤣🤣tagging NutraCheck hoping for a freebie.

Mortifying!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She looks like a really bad Samantha Fox impersonator.. Definitely channeling an 80s page 3 girl on a night out..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.