Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ridandroo

Chatty Member
Posts about keanu reeves being caring instead of materialistic... followed by ‘but look how pretty my dining room is’. She’s not all there is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

xtn71

Chatty Member
Hows that anti terrorism software working out for your now deleted defective detechtive now Gin Chins?

• Haha

tiffanyring

Posting about dogs and fireworks concerns but then letting them off in her garden 🤔 but that’s ok cause HER dog isn’t scared……no thought for any neighbours dogs then? 🙄

• Wow

Bee Sting

Chatty Member
Ma lovelies I think I can taste words and names too😂. Jennifer to me tastes like a big greasy half cooked chunky chicken with lumpy custard on top😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nice scrambled egg carbonara 🤢
I hate saying this, but that is actually how an authentic carbonara is made…

No doubt quarterback has added some lazy garlic, a white wine stock pot, a chicken stock pot, garlic granules and onion salt into hers. Oh and not forgetting her piece de resistance, Lea and perrins.

• Haha

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
Sickened to fuck of them all tbh but this one has the actual brain dead cells to post "kill me now" about lego .....followed by next story....Caroline Flack suicide be kind......I'm honestly sickened by this cunt and many more like her.

When will this shite end for these utter cunts! 🤪🤮😡

• Wow
  • Sad

allthegossy

Yes it is detached, I think it was 4 bedrooms; one of the bedrooms houses all her make up & beauty tools and their was a study which she turned into a snug with gifted items. The loft conversion with balcony 🥴 as she calls it was for her and Shaun.
Thank you! I did wonder. What a bizarre set up! I’ve got kids and couldn’t imagine opting to be a floor above them in the house. Purely for safety. What if there was an intruder?! Especially at this time of year. Nothing screams, “come see what I’ve got” like an over the top garland entrance too 🙈 She plasters her life all over Instagram which opens her up to even more weirdo’s.

• Heart
  • Haha

A girl has no name

Chatty Member
Is she seriously taking credit for getting that caravan park more followers? I have never seen a more self-obsessed excuse of a human in all my days!

• Haha

no_name

The way she is typing like she is the new puppy and writing things like “my mummy makes me feel safe” and “my hoomans” is honestly giving me the fear. What a riddy man 🙈

• Haha