PinkPeonyHome #5 Grief tourist, mahogany munter, chicken stock, laughing stock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an eyesore. Ideas above her station. It’s for a larger house than a new build on an estate x

Reactions: 14
Cant wait to see that thing face up to the battering it'll get from the scottish winter and winds in December/early Jan. Incoming debris right there!! 🤣🤣
She must think she is a Z list celeb having a company come and do her House up externally 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All I can see is cobwebs within days and spiders everywhere. Not a good look for a normal house at all.

Reactions: 12
It just looks like someone has picked a dying, drab bush, spray painted it silver and whacked some cheap Christmas tat to it. It’s horrific. How she thinks it’s something spectacular is truly beyond me. It’s show stopping alright. But for all the wrong reasons 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It just looks like someone has picked a dying, drab bush, spray painted it silver and whacked some cheap Christmas tat to it. It’s horrific. How she thinks it’s something spectacular is truly beyond me. It’s show stopping alright. But for all the wrong reasons 🤡
I think it looks like emu feathers stuck together and covered in glitter. Absolutely hideous! 🤮

• Haha
What on earth has she done to her front entrance, it looks so tacky!

Reactions: 9
I can’t actually tell from the pics but she bangs on about her house as if it’s some sort of mansion. Is it a detached? If so, why did she convert the loft? I’m a fairly new follower so curious! They’re a small family, surely the house was big enough for them as it was?

Reactions: 6
I can’t actually tell from the pics but she bangs on about her house as if it’s some sort of mansion. Is it a detached? If so, why did she convert the loft? I’m a fairly new follower so curious! They’re a small family, surely the house was big enough for them as it was?
Yes it is detached, I think it was 4 bedrooms; one of the bedrooms houses all her make up & beauty tools and their was a study which she turned into a snug with gifted items. The loft conversion with balcony 🥴 as she calls it was for her and Shaun.

Reactions: 10
Yes it is detached, I think it was 4 bedrooms; one of the bedrooms houses all her make up & beauty tools and their was a study which she turned into a snug with gifted items. The loft conversion with balcony 🥴 as she calls it was for her and Shaun.
Thank you! I did wonder. What a bizarre set up! I’ve got kids and couldn’t imagine opting to be a floor above them in the house. Purely for safety. What if there was an intruder?! Especially at this time of year. Nothing screams, “come see what I’ve got” like an over the top garland entrance too 🙈 She plasters her life all over Instagram which opens her up to even more weirdo’s.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly that woman has lost all sense of reality… house is done up like the entrance to Silverburn and for what? A few likes on Instagram. She’s also another one that will be on the ASA tit list shortly as her ad disclosure is a bleeping disgrace.

Reactions: 12
When the materialistic narcissist makes a tit of herself in more ways than one.
It is touching the first floor window ledges.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No way she has paid for this, she cannot afford it. That’s her food budget for the 4 of them annually, once she pads it out with rice/pasta/noodles.

Mr Saffron is the sane person who delivers onion bhaji buffets to them all, including a few undesirables😉If you know you know😉

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.