PinkPeonyHome #5 Grief tourist, mahogany munter, chicken stock, laughing stock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no. Her new family photo... her poor children. Sofias feet clearly don't fit in those shoes and what the hell is Leo being forced to wear?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looks such a strange shape on that last story picture she has posted. Wish she would stop with all the filters

Reactions: 3
Oh no. Her new family photo... her poor children. Sofias feet clearly don't fit in those shoes and what the hell is Leo being forced to wear?!
Exactly ! My very first thought… why is Leo wearing his dads shoes???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sofia Sofias feet are hanging out of them sandals and leo looks like he has been dressed out of a school dressing up wardrobe but as long as ting tong looks ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
why does she insist on photoshopping her body then post pics like this where you can clearly see what size she actually is 🤦🏼‍♀️. The only person I know who’s constantly on a diet but doesn’t get any smaller lol

Also I just can’t with the bottom comment 😭😂😂😂 have you ever heard so much shite in your life lol. Jen and scrawny sean will be stoating about cambuslang feeling like the dogs bollocks from now on (more so than already 🙄) expecting the paparazzi to pounce on them at any point since they’re the double of Alex Curran and Steven Gerrard 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
why does she insist on photoshopping her body then post pics like this where you can clearly see what size she actually is 🤦🏼‍♀️. The only person I know who’s constantly on a diet but doesn’t get any smaller lol

Also I just can’t with the bottom comment 😭😂😂😂 have you ever heard so much shite in your life lol. Jen and scrawny sean will be stoating about cambuslang feeling like the dogs bollocks from now on (more so than already 🙄) expecting the paparazzi to pounce on them at any point since they’re the double of Alex Curran and Steven Gerrard 🤣🤣🤣
Hahahaha that comment must be someone from on here😂😂😂

• Haha
Screenshot_20220521-200842_Instagram.jpg

Why does she always stick her tongue out to drink? Kills me! Also, is she not a bit old for tik tok? 🙄

• Haha
Honestly cant get over the way the kids got dressed well she was dolled up to the nines!! Leos shoes looked 3 sizes to big & sofias about 2 sizes to small, Oh and the comment Alex & steven 😂😂😂😂 100% sent herself that! He looks nothing like steven 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly cant get over the way the kids got dressed well she was dolled up to the nines!! Leos shoes looked 3 sizes to big & sofias about 2 sizes to small, Oh and the comment Alex & steven 😂😂😂😂 100% sent herself that! He looks nothing like steven 😂😂
He looks like Methadone Mick

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.