PinkPeonyHome #5 Grief tourist, mahogany munter, chicken stock, laughing stock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was mentioned on here a few months ago she had let Rosie have a litter of puppies & not told anyone on Instagram the story seems to be true based on the dog she’s minding in her recent stories didn’t the poster at the time say her brother in law got one of the pups 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It was mentioned on here a few months ago she had let Rosie have a litter of puppies & not told anyone on Instagram the story seems to be true based on the dog she’s minding in her recent stories didn’t the poster at the time say her brother in law got one of the pups 😳
Clearly just for the money 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 10
M

Makes me ill the evil boot
Isn’t she just, an evil money grabber!!
She will do anything for cash in while she sits on her arse putting links on for hideous clothes.

Did she mention today she has big FAT tits lol and her content is tit.

Tons a love💕

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The voiceover on that ad for a chopping board makes me want to pour liquid nitrogen in my ears n freeze them the F off. Who is she kidding..common as muck wee greedy fanny.
side note: all her holiday clobber looks hideous 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Notice how that jml which is clearly an ad doesn’t have ad anywhere.. what isn’t she declaring it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yep when you look at that woman’s tock tock with the other pup she has a video of her puppy growing up & theres 1 shot of the poor thing in a cage you can just about make out it’s In Jennifer’s living room the awful silver tables are in the background blink & you will miss it 😢, I genuinely thought she loved rosie how bloody cruel …..

Reactions: 13
What’s the betting she makes Rosie have a litter every season so she can make money sat in her fat arse?!

Reactions: 7
Now she’s got a fake Louis Vuitton handbag to show off! 🤣🤣🤣
I’m dying of second hand embarrassment for her. I have one designer handbag I worked my ass off and saved up for it. This custard cream thinks she’s the bees knees cos she got a free fake hangbag. It’s cringeworthy 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
oh my god 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.