PinkPeonyHome #5 Grief tourist, mahogany munter, chicken stock, laughing stock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her birthday is the 18th Dec (she is out in Glasgow celebrating)she goes for her PCR say on sun the 19th,gets results Mon 20th & now she is out of isolation.

Reactions: 3
I haven’t watched her for absolute ages as quite frankly the ads and gifted shite just got boring. But what has she done to her face? She’s aged about 20 years, her nose and cheeks area look really different and the lines on that area are really standing out which I’ve never noticed before

Reactions: 8
So her birthday is the 18th Dec (she is out in Glasgow celebrating)she goes for her PCR say on sun the 19th,gets results Mon 20th & now she is out of isolation.
Yes If she tested negative on LFTs day 6/7 then you can end isolation early.

Reactions: 1
3×3 ....3 foot tall 3 foot wide so aye ma luvlees bleeping size of her face ..wilderstein vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She would look nicer in an outfit that fitted. I think she has a nice figure but looks bigger than she is as her clothes are too tight.

Reactions: 8
To say she was so ill the other day and didn't have any energy, she still manages to go out on NYE, can't have been that bad then!

Reactions: 11
To say she was so ill the other day and didn't have any energy, she still manages to go out on NYE, can't have been that bad then!
Agreed, I’ve had a nasty virus (not covid) 3 lots of antibiotics and I literally couldn’t face going out, alcohol or food. Tucked up in bed at 11.00 last night. Saying that she has been drinking alcohol all week it was on her stories with her night nurse over the counter meds!

Reactions: 10
She is probably thinking she missed out on so much Gin and good at Christmas so making up for it at new year

Reactions: 5
The dress is cutting off her circulation. It is that tight you can see the outline of her spanx. I am getting incredible hulk vibes, the minute she sits down that dress will burst open😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.