PinkPeonyHome #5 Grief tourist, mahogany munter, chicken stock, laughing stock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m mortified for the fakes 🙈🤦🏻‍♀️ How can these supposed “influencers” think it’s ok to advertise fakes….And not very good ones at that! Can’t stand it! 🤔👊🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nancy is no better than your modern day beggar😂She is no1 influencer for Ali-express😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’m mortified for the fakes 🙈🤦🏻‍♀️ How can these supposed “influencers” think it’s ok to advertise fakes….And not very good ones at that! Can’t stand it! 🤔👊🏼
The company she was floggings insta page got shut down so they made another one! She’s can’t claim she doesn’t know. She’s actually shameless!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Blend the hair extension colour 😳 .. why would you go to the hairdressers come home spray far too much dry shampoo is freshly done hair 🙈

Also noticed Jen doesn’t follow the fake goods page… can take their items for free but can’t follow them 👀

Reactions: 12
Those extensions are vile 🤣 They don't match and look so fake.. she's got a bouncy top and then these long flat extensions. Come on hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have been looking at her for ages as there’s something not right. When you look past the hair and the glare from the highlighted face she has no neck. It’s just a head in her shoulders 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dae they aye? Aw that time fannying about wi her barnet only for it to end up flatter than a witches tit. Naebdys asking about her hair 🤥
Gin- duck up hen. Get the fake clobber aff tae u look a state. Ur pals look like the clampets too. Not soz ✌
The clampits👏👏😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What even is that reveal? It doesn't even show half the room.... or is it a just a nonsense and soon will go back to how it was? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.