Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
She doesn’t have a bad figure IMO, but she is in denial about her size and everything is far too small!
Exactly this. She’s got a good figure but she squeezes herself into smaller clothes that make her look dumpy and obviously restrict her movement so much that she’s got shoulders like she plays for the Glasgow Warriors. She would benefit massively from a stylist to dress her and tone down that fucking Lego hair.

She could look great with clothes that fit and a really stylish long Bob with a fuck tonne of toner in it. And the highlighter confiscated.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Not looked at Gin for ages and ages - gutted to have missed out on Mrs Claus in her sequin red dress with her jebs literally hanging out (and how much make up to go to Miller & Carter FFS?) plus lots of pissed stories - but Christ, what the fuck is this all about?

2DF45C70-0B99-4879-BB1B-AD589115F177.jpeg

Jen, Jen - Krystle Carrington called. She wants her whole look back. And Lauren Goodger wants her cankles.

• Haha
  • Wow

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Has she deleted her stories? I couldn’t see them and feel I’m missing out on a good laugh 😂
ETA They’ve appeared now, must have been an Instagram glitch. Saw them from her feeding Rosie the steak. She sounds so common compared to her put on insta voice! Had to laugh that poor Rosie spits out the steak, can’t have been that good! Personally I would have cut it for her, she isn’t a big dog. Rosie that is 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jemima puddleduck

Chatty Member
So, you give your puppy a lead to chew to distract it from wanting to play with the hairbrush….whilst you’re lead training him and probably telling him not to eat his lead. THEN….you start to wave the brush in his face while calling his name to get him to play….with the brush….that you’ve just tried to distract him from playing with…..
Make it make sense

• Haha

JG54

She screen shotted a post by her friend “Sophie” (mrs hinch 🤢) stating people were so sad to go out of their way to message her friend Sophie saying dolls houses were for girls. While I disagree with the messenger saying dolls houses are for girls, the whole context of gins message was that people are so sad to go out of their way to message such things to people…. But yet, she has taken a message to someone else, screen shot it, added a long message about people having such a sad life to say such things - But generally, what she has done is no different to anyone on tattle who come on and say x,y and z about certain “huns” . It’s having an opinion. I might look at things on here and think “ooh that’s a bit far fetched”, or “that doesn’t bother me the way the poster has portrayed”, but I don’t contradict anyone’s opinions, I just scroll on by. But she is there, doing exactly what she’s slagging us lot off for doing! She just thinks she’s right because she’s sucking up to some self righteous twat. She’s still making her opinion heard, but thinks it’s ok because she’s so “insta famous” her word is gospel

Honestly if she called my boss he would tell her to fuck off and to grow up! And then i would call the police and get her done for stalking and harassment

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Surprised the Mahogany Munter, Grief Hunter didn't travel down to London to lead the procession at Tom Parker's funeral this week.

• Haha
Read on another thread that ginnifer said she is gonna sue Helen (admin) like seriously, how’s that gonna hold up in court “wellll they called me custard heed and said my clothes were too small and my house was too tacky and their mummy was better than my mummy!!”

• Haha

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Imagine being so consumed with social media life that you’re dreaming about taking selfies. Get a grip man… she’s the kind of knob end that would go to a concert and watch the entire thing through her phone or go on the holiday of a lifetime and spend the whole time taking photos rather than soaking everything in and being in the moment. Bloody tragic.

Lyndsaym

What an eye sore that outdoor Garland is!! It’s something you’d see at the entrance of a big house or shopping centre. Not a little new build. She misses the mark with everything but I’ve got to hand it to her, she’s consistent with the tackiness. Her neighbours must think she is a right tit! Mortified for her! 🙈
Just about to come on and say the same. That outdoor display is atrocious. If I was her neighbour if be livid as it is tacky as hell and a complete eyesore!

• Haha

BCF

All she does is jump on the band wagon making herself look as though she is holier than thou. Look at me aren't I good sitting Sophia down and telling her that some people are cruel and treat others badly just because of skin colour/sexuality. I'm sure she's done something in the past that she's not proud of. What's betting she'll get sent some soup spoons🙄

• Heart

Stormy45

It’s when she was saying I will find you, I will find your employers and where you stay🤚🏼That is threatening behaviour. You will do fuck all dear apart from sit behind your phone thinking you are the BIG I AM when in reality your a wee fanny that clearly needs help.
I am sure this is not the first person to message psycho ginny, have we heard her outing any others? NO so never mind giving idle threats that will end up backfiring on YOU.
I hope that girl does have a good support network and can get back to some sort of normality.

Reactions: 16
Big Gin is getting desperate to grow her account- she hasn’t grown in years and been stuck on 150k. They ALL cry troll when they want to increase their numbers.
And this troll buster guy is absolutely unhinged, he pretended to fly to LA as Netflix wanted to film a documentary about him, but was swiftly caught out on his lies and then pretended that it was all a deliberate hoax. Off his rocker!!

Honestly cant get over the way the kids got dressed well she was dolled up to the nines!! Leos shoes looked 3 sizes to big & sofias about 2 sizes to small, Oh and the comment Alex & steven 😂😂😂😂 100% sent herself that! He looks nothing like steven 😂😂

• Haha