PinkPeonyHome #5 Grief tourist, mahogany munter, chicken stock, laughing stock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow what a difference!! Been and checked her out and she’s ruined herself. Such a shame as she looks so much better here. Her content is pure Hun now 🙄
Agree, she looked really pretty before. Now she’s overdone the filler she looks awful 😔

Reactions: 8

Look how naturally pretty she is here. She’s ruined her looks. 😔
She looks lovely there, her eyebrows are immaculate and not at a 45 degree angle up her forehead. I remember following her back in the day and she was so down to Earth and lovely and Instagram has just turned her into a self-obsessed hole.

Reactions: 12
Constantly documenting every move for Insta, even a night with friends. What a sad, empty hollow life she has.
Then has the cheek to cry troll when someone gives an opinion on her content that she doesn’t like, sorry hun but you are the one that puts it all out there.
She can change her looks with injectables but she cant change the fact shes a self obsessed twisted bleep.
Does she have a mental age of a 10 year old? drawing pictures of a hand shake then uploading them to insta😂duck me I am done!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think i saw a post last week with her saying about to do the ironing, its all so erratic

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or do all they all have shiny faces when they use the iconic products? Certainly not glowing. Looks as if their makeup is running off their faces x

Reactions: 13
What an utter monstrosity 🙈 cringing! She’s so tacky. Her carbon footprint must be off the scale with all the plastic shite she buys!

Reactions: 8
More panelling 😫 is that every room? doesn't have many original or interesting ideas for a self proclaimed 'interiors guru'. Can't wait for the big reveal.

Reactions: 9
Interior guru🤣 Nothing different being done in that house that we have not seen before on all the other insta accounts. It is hilarious!!
It is all for content and to come on and show it off. Attention seeking for all her followers to in turn blow smoke up her ass.
She is a low life and lower than a snakes belly!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She'd of cringed at gold 6 months ago. Shes recently done her hallway and kitchen pure grey silver! Mad bat. #, bandwagonmadam

Any guesses??!
Cannot wait for the big reveal. Here we go again...another random mix of styles that don't go together...so far we have Victorian style wall panelling a King Louis style mirror (sprayed gold😮) and what appears to be a mid century dressing table with black legs . Bizarrely carpet is a different colour in every pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.